Who here stupid name?

>who here stupid name?
My parents literally named me 'Samael'.

Attached: 1512319932530.jpg (441x678, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vdWm7igxlVo
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my name jeff

How do you pronounce that? Also just go as Sam

Luke. It's a fucking cucked name.

but at least you have the force

I have a friend named Samuel kek

Isaac here. Parents wanted to name me Xavier at first, so it beats that I guess.

Attached: efd.png (746x744, 574K)

are you jewish though?

No.

not religious at all?

Hey Normie

Axmed

that name is fucking brutal though

Attached: 1494191398234.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Judas

Attached: dude chill.png (555x407, 13K)

Pidoras :D

THIS ENDS HERE

Attached: 1522398578343.jpg (250x244, 8K)

Muhammad, Is it you?

no

Attached: 1444822537657.png (230x300, 77K)

What doth life?

> Isaac here. Parents wanted to name me Xavier at first, so it beats that I guess.
Assalamu alaikum Isaac brother

I'm but a simple seeker.

I'm not a muslim gopnikfren.

Did you also get locked up in a basement?

Good joke

Attached: lol.jpg (500x370, 87K)

i liked your dead space games

Upboated

Mason in itself isn't a bad name, but boy are there a fuckload of shitty Mason's out there ruining it for the best of us.

>pie

Attached: 1484822839714.jpg (534x516, 21K)

me llamo jeffe

My parents almost fucking named me Kōwhai which means Yellow in Maori

Tama?

Vinícius is pretty weird when I think about it, I mean, it isn't that stupid when talking to Brazilian or Portuguese people, it's a fairly normal name, but having to explain other people how to pronounce it sucks.

Attached: 1512509298547.png (423x423, 168K)

>not going with the traditional Rangi

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

good name

I'm Stephen/Stefan/Stěpán/Steven/Stefano/Estefano/Esteban/Szczepan

Pick one.

esteban

Holla, me llamo es Esteban.

Andrew

yes

Attached: C5POHhyUoAAGrB.jpg (496x602, 24K)

He knows more than he should.

Attached: 1517260115908.jpg (740x1045, 123K)

I know some cunt called Cristian. It’s a pretty stupid name in the first place but then they went and spelled it wrong.

rased and bedpilled

Burst out laughing at this post. So hard I scared my dog in fact.

Hi Ștefan

Attached: 1523334833299.jpg (419x610, 69K)

My name is pretty stupid but o
I'm not gonna tell it to you

At least you have a deathcore song by a based black man to use as your intro if you every get into pro wrestling or whatever.
youtu.be/vdWm7igxlVo

just doxxed you and am now sending the pizzas to your house. never tell your name on the internet, nuthin personnel kidd

Attached: Russian Hackers.jpg (554x398, 50K)

I’m Justine and a guy, help

Attached: 17B9393E-6889-42DB-8657-7221FA7C3A87.jpg (421x399, 27K)

Transition already sweetie

M*ggy

Literally who

OOPS :^)

It isn’t really that far fetched cause I’m already a sub, but it’ll be a really forced relationship

Attached: 94C52F64-576C-4940-A9DC-79A52ED2E015.png (500x500, 31K)

mickey here. all i ever hear is “oh mickey you’re so fine, you’re so fine you blow my mind” and everyone thinks they’re the first to say it.
also whenever someone asks my name they think i said “nicky” so i got in the habit of saying “mickey like mouse”. they always laugh

Attached: 5ED6A9D1-5460-41FD-91C6-BF8D25AB23B1.jpg (240x240, 10K)

Oof

That’s actually a really cool name!
Of course I can see why it’s annoying but sounds like the shit.

Attached: 00806B8D-F79A-4D93-82DB-A1F94DEA8F7E.jpg (438x568, 98K)

Yup, fuckin sucks, especially since people don’t look really attractive in general(and I don’t either), at least not sexually, so it would be weird and forced to get into.

Attached: 6060E044-C306-4323-B23B-A6207666DD4B.jpg (336x450, 38K)

:( virtual reality can't come soon enough

i’m fine with it tbqdesu. i think it suits me

I think Taylor is a pretty strange name nowadays. It's ironic because I grew up to have clumsy hands and can't tailor anything to save my very life. I'm not even English. I'm literally 50/50 German and French.

xD

Parents liked Anglo-Saxon history, named me Ecgberht

Tyson, it's not bad but doesn't suit me