I met aliens on DMT when I died and it fucked me up forever

continued from Have you had an encounter with a
seemingly autonomous entity after taking DMT?

Apparently this is becoming a common experience among people who have taken the drug.

If you've met aliens on DMT, John Hopkins is conducting a study on the phenomena and wants to hear from you:

jhmi.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eqvCfk2u19kSzm5

Be me:
1. Died at 15
2. DMT floods my brain
3. Transported to a lifeless black void where only my soul existed
4. Sensed the presence of aliens who communicated with me telepathically
5. Told me that time has always existed
6. Told me that life was an illusion
7. Mocked me for being terrified by the info they were sending me
8. Told me I was gonna be locked inside this eternal black void for eternity
9. Explained to me the soul never dies
10. Come back to life
11. Ego destroyed
12. 20 years later....scared to die

AMA

---------------
---------------
---------------

Attached: dmt_alien.jpg (640x640, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FhtHU2V4yRg
youtu.be/0BKzuzjjCro
near-death.com/science/research/void.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I never had a near death experience or have I ever taken DMT but I did have an experience where I communicated with some type of beings that kept threatening me and it sucked. In the end I was just cussing them out and whatnot. I know the Earth this galaxy will just give me a new body if I die so I don't give a shit about them alien turds

Attached: bibiwilhailm.jpg (177x320, 13K)

It has never been demonstrated that the brain produces DMT.

You are right. No specific footage of production done by the brain. Scientists are fighting this tho

not aliens, Warp Daemons, who were trolling you.

>DMT

i heard so many stories about it, i plan on taking it this year, but its pretty difficult to obtain.

Attached: 26993887_10155269108766200_4315899817199096918_n.jpg (451x800, 77K)

Extract your own. Its surprisingly easy depending on where you live. Just me personally but Id never trust buying DMT off anyone

really? you're gonna make another thread?
400+ posts weren't enough for you?

>bioform takes bio altering substance
>omaga I'm bio altered!

Attached: 1523388361899.jpg (567x427, 22K)

DMT is a hallucinogen, this hallucinogen is used to travel to a realm to astral project your soul to another dimension. This dimension contains the false "gods" of various religions, these beings are there you can converse with these beings there and gain occult knowledge from these entities. These beings are "fallen" AKA "demons", these beings give the elites occult knowledge to destroy humanity. There are most likely "Good" beings there and there are also "Evil" beings there. They have influenced humanity for a very long time. The Elites are already psychopaths and converse with these entities because these people have the dark souls they are literal abominations of Earth. These abominations "Elites" are out of there minds 24/7 because they are always on some form of hallucinogen to converse with these beings about what to do because to these abominations "Elites" think these are there "God(s)" and do what they say. These beings are giving humanity this knowledge to destroy humanity by use of this technology. This technology is that of opening portals AKA CERN, Robotics AKA the one of the"beasts" of the bible, Cloning the hollow vessels for these beings to enter into once humans finally perfect this technology. Cern technologies opens portals from other realms "Hell" / Cloning a soulless being to posses these cloned humans for a vessel in physical form / Robotics AKA "one of the beasts" of the "bible" / this is why every single elite is into transhumanism and pure Evil AKA "satanism". this is there end game goal, This is there dark souls, Cain and Abel AKA"Good{light} soul" "bad{Dark} Soul". 666 and the number of man or the beast if you will. The beast 666 in the bible, is referred to Man not Satan who is composed of 6 Protons 6 Electrons and 6 Neutrons Which Is The Carbon based system of man/beast.

Could I just listen to FF music while I do this? I just wanna chill out watching some youtube and have my mind open again like it used to be.

Would shrooms be more suited than DMT.

youtube.com/watch?v=FhtHU2V4yRg

>be retard
>brain is shutting down because I'm dying
>have halucinations
>think God/Aliens are talking to me because of my overblown ego

>not aliens, Warp Daemons, who were trolling you.

and this is why we fight brother, this is why we fight. FOR THE EMPEROR!!!!

i entered God while ejaculating DMT from my pineal gland into my neurons and nervous system too..

the alien level is pleb tier... never stop at the alien level, keep going for the gold.

the eternal void is also known as "limbo" i discovered reading through different esoteric texts / talked with other people and their experience

it could be the waiting "room" where youre put in awaiting judgement

Attached: U5drt2pbAYUTksjgGZPLcYXQ47DFruF_1680x8400.jpg (1280x720, 11K)

>black void
why do humans think that death is exactly like staring at the back of your eyelids
you aren't going to see colors including black or white

How the black void look like? And why are you going to be stuck their?

Lying demons, if only your soul existed there wouldn't be the presence of "others"

Said someone who hasn't died yet.

check otherland

it talks about heir plan

living in a VR reality only with their "soul" as "god"

really, it made you scared of death? I died as well but it made me not afraid of death

iit: OP gets raped by warp daemons

You act like we were never born. We have all been dead before.

>being scared to die

Attached: swolelord.jpg (600x848, 65K)

the void is pitch black except I can see my soul, which is a tiny pinpoint of light.....i dont know why i was going to be there forever, but thats the message that was conveyed...

You have a very strange concept of life, don't you

Did you see the clockwork elves?

youtu.be/0BKzuzjjCro

>5. Told me that time has always existed
>6. Told me that life was an illusion

Different sources from Aliens disagree with this info you were given. Time, and all phenomena like it (space, material existence) was made up to give souls within physical existence a set of rules regarding a sort of existential playground in which to experiment with each other to learn spiritual truths much faster than if they had done so outside of the physical (which is an illusion.) This is the position of a group of Aliens that call themselves the Ra Social Memory Complex (a series of conversations between them and a phd is at lawofone.info), which were contacted using a technique known as channeling. A lot of other groups have been contacted in many different ways, including simply by being face to face (in the experience of a man named Alex Collier) and this is the sort of information Aliens almost universally have about reality. The ones you met were fucking with you.

>7. Mocked me for being terrified by the info they were sending me

They were definitely fucking with you.

>8. Told me I was gonna be locked inside this eternal black void for eternity

A lie. Near Death Experiencers often refer to an eternal black void, but when one is caught up in that thing, all you need to do to get out is literally just request light, or to request people guides, or other things to help you. The void is just there so you can examine your own mind without any external influences for the first time since you began the incarnation which had just ended.

>9. Explained to me the soul never dies

Truth.

Attached: 1523085177000.png (632x495, 19K)

Did you get to go to the light and meet jesus and all that?

Attached: zPxUB.gif (324x244, 1.99M)

im fine with eternal life, but being stuck in this void forever was the mos terrifying feeling i've ever felt...plus, the knowledge that my life up until that point had been a trick of sorts didn't help either....

Nodding out on dope is better.

near-death.com/science/research/void.html

"Many near-death testimonies involve the experiencer entering a realm commonly known in NDE circles as the "Void." This article discusses the nature of this realm to give the reader a good understanding of its purpose and how to deal with it after death. The general consensus among near-death testimonies is that the Void is a realm of complete and profound darkness - empty of everything except for the thought and emotional patterns of those who enter it. The Void is a perfect place for experiencers to examine themselves, contemplate their recent earth experience, and decide where they want to go next. For some experiencers, the Void is a beautiful and heavenly realm because, in the absence of all else, they are able to perfectly see the love and light within themselves. For other experiencers, the Void is a terrifying, confusing, horrible hell because, in the absence of everything, they are temporarily unable to see the love and light within themselves. For this reason, the Void also acts as a heavenly "Time Out" where the experiencer is forced to look within themselves. There is no judgment in the Void except the possibility of self-judgment - a harsher form of self-understanding. The Void has also been understood as a process of "ego death" where the "mask" of the personality is dissolved to allow the individuality of the soul to be experienced in relation to the Whole that is God. For these reasons and more, this article may be the most important article you may read on this website."

no, just the aliens were with me. the whole point of the contact was to enlighten me to the true nature of my reality......whether they were honest or not, i do not know...

Felt like your whole existence was a lie?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 36K)

The next dimension or place after this I call the void. Simply because it's black and you can't see. It's not empty though, it's like a deep ocean, there is lots of "things" there. Sometimes they will talk to you or show you pictures. To get there, you have to get really FUCKED up, on drugs or with brain damage.

I am talking from personal experience.

Attached: ocean.png (1920x1080, 1.5M)

Hahahahahahahaha

Attached: fbf6062f1614ebd7d0b3543d5a1ceb71-96641.jpg (320x240, 19K)

Any suggestions on what to extract from? From looking around a bit, Acacia Confusa root looks like the easiest to get hold of here but I'm yet to give it a crack.

You didn't meet aliens. You got fucked up.

yes, they way the beings explained it to me was that I had been 'allowed' to make the whole experience up......to create it in my own mind...

Regardless why does everyone see these void creatures?

You summon and manifest what your intention represents. In your case it was a void and an alien guide with difficult truths.
Do you hate being around others?

Attached: 1497454987924.jpg (960x543, 138K)

>get sleep paralsyis
>call out for jesus
>it works

daily reminder this stuff works

Attached: d77d2825eeb868ef4d92fc601e745ddbae6a2ce6a05d80f626a9f2305356b9c6_1.jpg (800x700, 52K)

yes i tend to avoid people like the plague, i have no interest in most people but i really like talking to others on here cause a lot of smart people come here....

Aliens are demons. They erre harassing you. Become a Christian or you will end up with them harassing you for eternity.
If you would have said the name of Jesus Christ they would leave. I once tried DMT just to test that. In hindsight it was an incredible stupid thing to do. This stuff takes you to the middle plateau which is their realm. At first I could not utter a word or thought, they blocked me. Then I saw a single playful looking dot which I sensed was an entity approaching me. Then I could utter the name of Our Lord and this thing went immediately berserk and looked as if engulfed with fiery hellish colours.

I knew it couldn't hurt me but sensed that what I did was wrong and stupid, and that these things are stronger, more intelligent and may well be looking for revenge now.

They're trying to hide a simple truth from you. The Earth is living and they fucked around with the Earth and now they're in serious shit.

So how come other people experience heaven and hell when having near death experience but you experience this?

the light is a trap, follow it and your soul will be consumed by the devil to reincarnate and serve one more lifetime in the hell called Earth

Tell us more about the void, the creatures told you you weren't supposed to be there right? And they started showing you pictures that made you feel upset? They did the same thing to me. They don't want us to know about that place, they make you think you are crazy.

Because it's all horseshit anyways.

Attached: Ed_logo.png (160x160, 17K)

>sleep paralsyis
Is sleep apnea.

i dont think that most NDE's actually experience true death but only experience a manifestation of what they 'perceived' death to be like which is why they differ so much from person to person...at the moment i died, i had no knowledge or belief in alien entities yet there they were....

You're a fucking idiot larper who is a concern shill. How desperate are you christcucks for (((followers)))?

If you're religion wasn't shit, you wouldn't be in this mess no?

What do you base this idea on?

Not everyone is a moron, being here your soul has been corrupted only in the sense that you have experienced the range of humanity, don't forget as a human we tend to remember the negative9/10ths more than the positive.
Reach out to someone IRL, even if it's just meaningless. As it allows you meaning to know that everyone is not hopeless, we are not all bots. Live, you death is guaranteed, your experiences are not.

Why are these good DMT threads when iam at work. Usualy the mids shoad every thread.

Nope didn't meet anyone, no ego death....felt like real death.

I did it not knowing anything about it, thought I had overdosed and was dead.Dying was terrifying, like being locked into a roller coaster but max fear. I seen myself sitting where I was and i remember feeling bad my parents would have to see me overdosed and dead and then I went off. Time melted away as did reality, to the point where time on earth...my life on earth was insignificant as far as time. Best was I could explain is that all time was laid out, there was no moving through it if that makes sense.

I doubt it will. I cant explain the experience because it was akin to an extra sensory experience, almost like trying to explain colour to someone who has been blind all their life.

It didn't make me a faggot commie or a hippy or any shit like that but I feel like I know where I'm going when I die and it wasn't bad so I'm not afraid of death now.

Turn to Jesus. His blood is the most powerful substance you can find. Repent and pray that he will give you a true faith, this will give you a life of meaning. Eternal life, not with demons, but with God, the angels, the apostles and good Christians who walked the same path before you. Your relatives and loved ones who did the same. Jesus is there at the other side, dont be afraid. He has conquered death.

Why is this shit not on /x/?

xenopolitics?

Because it's politics

this thread got archived after only 2.5 hours and over 400 replies....i dont understand this.

It's not.

black is the absence of light, retard

Push the envelope, watch it bend

it really is, though if u think about it

fuck off christkike

They always want me to promise to come back and stuff. Maybe you just unlikable. They love showing me shit. Its often look at this look at that. Do you like this? What you think of that.

care to extrapolate?

>5. Told me that time has always existed
Lol, they fucked with you big time. Time is a man made concept, past present and future run at the same time in a circle. Your mind makes it "real"

And btw. it wasnt Aliens, it was Demons.

Oh. So you experienced a fourth dimension type of thought process? Like you could see time forward and backward?

This goes out to the atheist who said he couldn't accept the gods. Remember atheism is christian secularism.

Research your ancestors gods I've been seeing things I could never imagine when I returned to them.

Attached: 1504332456945.jpg (3888x2592, 1.86M)

>does hard drugs
>hard drug things happen
Omg guys I've had this totally real and not at all fake experience. It wasn't all in my head or anything.

They tried explaining time to me like with op. And they showed me losts of stuff with history. They told me that almost all the planets in the solar system had life at one point. But they aren't very nice, you get the feeling like you are being bullied like op said.

read it somewhere, but cant remember where, the story was that the light is souleating trap that will send you right back to Earth and in the same story Earth was hell and reincarnation was nothing but endless servitude on the planet which in fact is the hell ruled by devil himself

DMT is produced by the brain is a meme

I was extremely christian and active church went on missionary work for over 30 years never experienced what I've experienced now. Come home white man.

Attached: 1506201373985.jpg (739x493, 84K)

See the gods in ourselves and each other brother.

i didnt take any drugs, i died. my DMT experience was purely organic....

>In 2013, researchers reported finding DMT in the pineal gland of rodents — the pineal gland in the brain produces melatonin (a hormone derived from serotonin) which affects sleep patterns and circadian rhythms.

I was very sick from the flu and I got super high on cold medicine.

Why didn't you get back on DMT after your natural experience and question said aliens further to explain life more to you!?

Do it now!

I am telling the truth. Made my own by NaBH4/CH2O methylation of tryptamine, which I obtained by decarboxylation of L-tryptophan, an essential amino acid. This was back in the day I studied chemistry.

It is all real, and violent reactions like yours suggest you may well be under demonic influence yourself.

This is more in line with my experiences and others i have talked to

yep 4th dimension is the best was to put it. but there was no backwards or forwards, there isn't a reference point for anything like that.

When I come down off big doses of DMT and returning to my bed from the hyper tunnel, I am able to control the visuals by defocusing my eyes. I also love doing DMT before I go to bed really nice way to go to sleep. Really fun to do coming down off a candyflip

Some are nice but rarely. And they want everyting on their terms. As long i go with their VR Games and Lessons its fine. As soon i start asking questions they get angry. They hate it and wont answer. Its like no we cant say it cause of the man on top. Ask him. Or denieing to know anything. They have clearly a hirarchy and fear some guy on top. Questions about the human Condition or about light beings make them furious.

See a false light after death. Head toward that light. It's emanating from a cube. Go into that cube and meet "god". Jesus gives you some horseshit reason as to why you have to go back. Next thing you know you're getting memory wiped and sent back to your body to tell people about the "light". Yeah it's all a crock of shit.

Attached: framed193idiocracy8.jpg (500x264, 104K)

No
I’m not a DMT-taking loser

Attached: 5831E98C-05F1-44E2-A8BA-9A8E2D88E167.jpg (613x501, 28K)

You will be one with God, His love will be unimaginable to any earthly love you have experienced or remember, you will want for nothing/noone. Not a location

Btw they are not stronger. Humans just forgot their true potential, which will awake at one point in this time.

The information I've come to have a strong degree of trust in have similar conclusions explaining the conditions of life on Earth, but with very significant differences. It's not the Devil, it's a large group of ayys, who are doing this sort of stuff in different places as well. Essentially the same deal though, concerning their ethics. The "reincarnation trap" that you described has been attributed to them as well, but I've never found anything that gave me a good reason to believe in it. It is my experience that light, in general, is trustworthy and benevolent, but people in general should come to their own understandings and conclusions themselves.

hey bro

Yep, I asked them about bible stuff and they basically didn't care or got emo.

You know they used to burn humans inside of those, yes?

Scientific Sauce please

what is it with christians and gay sex all the time

Hey

Mimosa hostilis root bark is what most people extract it from. Crush it to powder. Place in aqueous solution>acid>base>titrate>extract>evaporate.