If you could be born rich but had this face, would you do it?

If you could be born rich but had this face, would you do it?

Attached: IMG_2867.jpg (800x1200, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_effect
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

to be that close to Tesla's notes?
In a fucking nanosecond

Yes
>Rich
>6.4' tall
He is living the perfect life

After you have a certain amount of money it really does not matter what you look like.

Let's be honest, he has more hair than 90% of poltards

>dad is president
>literal billionaire
user it doesn't matter what your face looks like, with what he's got going for him he could simply buy the respect and love of women.

Nice cope he only has anything because of his financial status his subhuman looks and down syndrome personality have nothing to do with it

yes, i'm already ugly but without the money

Just look at that hair btw, that's a pretty good head of hair if you ask me.

I get that money gets most anything you want, but you still have to look in the mirror and see this.

Attached: IMG_2868.jpg (300x300, 28K)

Where is the downside?

His teeth are white too.

Caught me off guard

If you could change lives with him you wouldn't?

Also to answer your question; sure, I could just grow a beard if I didn't feel confident based on all my access, lifestyle, wealth and networking opportunities.

People with these types of hairlines look f ucking ridiculous where does he fit his brain if he doesn't even have a forehead

Attached: images (3).jpg (198x255, 7K)

With all the free monies he has he could probably be a NEET for eternity

I would but first I would spend a fortune on plastic surgery, facial bone reconstruction, etc

you can be a neet with 1 mil.

most people are slaves. if the world was just inheritance would be a illegal. you can be a trillionaire, but earn it.

he just needs to lose some weight/lift (which he has the time for and excess to the best trainers/food/supps on the planet) and get an actual haircut.
MAYBE a beard, but only if his lifting face is still shit

Better then working.

>Shareblue

Why attack someone personally? Yeah we all know you boss is a cocksucking faggot and child abuse enabler but to make fun of someone about their physical appearance?

I thought you fucking shithead liberals were about equality and all that feel good shit?

Saged

Attached: 1492393684718.jpg (456x337, 120K)

>becoming a Bogdanoff

How do you lift away those gums/teeth?

If the world was just everyone would be limited to the same level of intelligence.

If you are born smart your ability to become successful is far more than others

>implying everyone on Jow Forums doesn't look like or worse than this on their best day

who would you alter your appearance to look more like?

He's getting a raging clue right now.

I'm already ugly as fuck but I don't think I'd give up my sense of identity just to be rich.

Are those teeth even real?

if you could make everybody poor so you could be rich would you do it?
>yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

Attached: C7B21C8B-2A4C-43CC-B802-A55D0DAEBF31.jpg (1920x1080, 437K)

I wouldn't want to be born rich t b q h, rather get rich either by chance or work.
You can't truly appreciate luxury if it is all you've ever known

I could not, in all good conscience, make that trade

>rich
>tall
>blond
>white
Not like any of us look better

Don't know about his gums, maybe he would need surgery (which, again, is 1 weekend and in 5star spar hospital for rich people.
But actually the first thing your body will change is your face. You will look more masculine and stronger.

Attached: 8679647.png (1022x380, 407K)

>being a billionaire
>not paying to look like an Annunaki alien hybrid

Any 10/10 male model

>Muh special individualistic identity

Attached: download (4).jpg (198x255, 6K)

With Trump money, you could hire handsome men to stand behind windows in your house and pretend to be your mirror if it bothered you that much.
>Be me, Trump body double
>Oh no, not President Trump
>And not that kind of body double
>Hear on the earpiece Eric is awake
>Team rushes in with a duplicate of the outfit he's wearing
>Dress me in under 20 seconds as he's walking down the hall towards the full length "mirror" where I work
>4 years at Julliard prepared me for this
>I've mastered pantomime, learned to anticipate his actions before he makes them
>Oh shit, he has coffee! I don't have coffee! Props fucked up again.
>Hold my hand like I have the coffee. It's worked before.
>Eric an I look at each other. He adjusts his tie as I do the same, perfectly in sync.
>damn I'm good
>He sips his coffee as I raise my empty hand to my mouth.
>He narrows his eyes in suspicion as I do the same.
>We both nod. "Vampire coffee" we both say, not for the first time.
>He moves on down the hall.
>"And we're clear."
>Just another day as Eric Trump's mirror.

Imagine how frightening it would be to wake up every morning in another man's body. Sounds like a horror movie. No thanks.

I think he's just autistic so he makes that stupid facial expression, his face looks fine but he has his lip arbitrarily lifted and pulled up over his gums, he doesn't have to do that but he is

That requires literally killing people. What I suggest require a simple law.

If you are born to rich daddy, fuck off, you don't earn it, daddy did.

Earn your billions yourself shit boi.

You weren't waking up in another man's body you are changing your disgusting subhuman attributes into non arguable, symmetrical, universally agreed-upon good-looking features

I'm not using my face anyway so sure
But not if I'm related to Trump

>Fuck you, gots mine: the post

THis is his face after tens of thousands worth of botox,surgery etc like his sister. hes FAKE like his father.

maybe

He has the face that can't be fixed with plastic surgery, except for some injections around the eye area maybe

do you have a low IQ or something?

Attached: e29dfyu3sr8i7uhl1gfx.jpg (800x547, 44K)

cool, you seem to have a preoccupation with male beauty. wanna talk more about that?

Why does the state deserve the money? Or Tyrone? They didn't earn it.

Not at all political.
Enjoy your ban.

Attached: Da Rules.png (607x788, 446K)

makes so much sense considering your flag

they wouldn't go to tyrone bozo. They would be divided by the entire population and then put to accounts.

If all those rich bois didn't exist, you would have $2,500,000 in your account today. for this year alone.

No

How you look is entirely dependent on how you will be treated in life. Since none of you ugly losers venture outside you wouldn't know.

No. And look at the reality of his life, him and his whole family are working on the wrong side and most likely will all go to hell.

Attached: DYXRBtUU8AAJdV8.jpg (897x625, 98K)

>How you look is entirely dependent on how you will be treated in life

This isn't hard to figure out. I think a good amount of Jow Forumsacks are redpilled on lookism

Get a degree in IT/engineering, work out constantly, eat well, spend the rest of my time on steam/Jow Forums and traveling. Fuck fat chicks.

not at all true, looks do matter but aren't everything. Character, virtue, intellect and relationships all impact this.

you are a silly petty little boy.

Uggo detected

Sure. He looks stressed though.

Humans assume good looking people are smarter, more confident, and better at everything.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_effect

If you're rich looks don't matter, you can bang any Chick you want

its universally true 100% about all people, uniformly with no exceptions. nothing else matters.

Do Amerimutts really find these mutts attractive? Jesus fucking Christ, just look at 'em.

This. If I can get a gf as a poor ugly wagecuck, I would live like a king with Trump status. In a heartbeat.

>tfw rich and good looking but still only shitpost on Jow Forums all day

it's usually true since ugly people usually have a chip on their shoulder lmao

The fact that everyone on Jow Forums isn't looksmaxxing is a damn shame

Attached: pancat.jpg (178x283, 8K)

European mixing was a mistake.

Who even cares? I sure wouldn't if I was filthy rich.

I would watch an animated tv series about the goofy shenanigans of the trump troupe. Barron of course would be the mastermind.

>If you could be born rich but had this face, would you do it?
Of course.
This person has one of the best genes on the planet.
Bow to your superior user. Bow and blow his penis. Pull a Daniels.

i like this idea

Omfg lmao lmao lmao i just BUSTED out laughing, thankgod i was not in like a waiting room or somethinf

Never judge books by their cover unless it's a win win situation for you to do so