SWEDEN YES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hello Jow Forums,

As a person with Persian parents who himself was born, raised and lives in Sweden I just wanted to remind all of you frail, scared, spoiled little suburban manchildren, since you seem to have forgotten, that Sweden is the greatest country in the world. Our country is superior to yours in every single way possible. So the next time you want to write something about our country you will remember this post and remember that you better write about it respectfully. And if you ever see anyone here writing disrespectfully about Sweden you will report them, hide their post and never reply to them.

And if you are a Swede who writes about Sweden disrespectfully you will cease to do so immediately. You do not have the balls to stand up for your opinions in real life. I am bigger, stronger, smarter and more attractive than you ever will be. So if you keep writing like you do I will come to your home and if there is a woman there, whether it is your girlfriend, sister or mother I will lift her up into my strong arms and carry her to your bed. Then I will gently take her clothes off and lay her down on her side while I spoon up against her back. Then I will insert my big thick Persian cock into her tight little wet pussy while simultaneously reaching around and stimulating her clitoris with my fingers. Then I will make love to her nice and slowly until she orgasms so hard that her toes curl up and her eyes roll back as she squeals in delightful pleasure from every thrust I give her. And as I slowly stretch her out more than she has ever been stretched out before and she climaxes more intensely than what she thought was possible I will release a huge load of my warm and gooey baby batter deep inside her, which will impregnate her and nine months later she will give birth to an amazing child with much superior genetics to you. This child will then always be a reminder of your failure to take my advice and love your country and all of its people.

Attached: Sweden.png (1600x1001, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hapas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ät lite Kobideh sen så kan du lämna Jow Forums för alltid.

how about you kill yourself, sandnigger?

DIDNT READ LOL

Attached: Shadman.webm (720x299, 1.23M)

The only time you see a Swede who isn't a whining autistic bitch, who is clever and outbanters Jow Forums with ease, and of course he's a Persian. What's wrong with Swedes, are they genetically bound to be cuckolds? Every time a Swede posts about how much he hates Sweden and their politics he seems like he would kill his own kin to please his American masters. I've been to Sweden, and Swedes are the most pathetic and predictable people in the world. All they do is copy and appropriate American culture. Even their politics mimic American politics. They use the exact same rhetoric and the exact same insults that Americans do. They privatize everything and make it for-profit, they give the richest tax breaks while taking away subsidies for the poor, then they blame their terrible decisions on immigrants, as if they're the ones in charge. Even their Nazis try to be just like American Nazis. All their stores have American names like 'BROTHERS' and 'KICKS'. Their public broadcasting service shows American movies and TV shows 90% of the time, I'm not exaggerating. Their restaurants have American names like 'New York Burgers' and 'Florida Food Joint', and the items on their menus have names like 'Texas Cowboy Burger' and 'Strawberry Swirl Milkshake'. The only restaurants with Swedish names that serve Swedish food are ironically enough run by immigrants. They claim that they want immigrants to learn Swedish values and traditions, but they themselves would kill to be American. They even celebrate American Halloween. Every Swede's wish is to suck an American cock and be told that they did a good job. They're just a bunch of racist and self-righteous nordcucks who can't talk without sounding like passive-aggressive autists. OP you seriously must breed as many beautiful Swedish women as you can, so they'll give birth to strong-minded superior children. Hopefully the cuckold gene all Swedes have is recessive and your children will become like you. Godspeed, Persianbro!

Attached: Of course!.jpg (480x264, 32K)

sweden is a islamic rape victim you illiterate retard and the people that will hang you will not be the right wing or muslims no it will be your own children for what you have done.

You aren't Swedish. You have to go back.

Sweden used to be amazing, but roaches like you are destroying it.
Swedes will be extinct in 100-200 years.

Why do you make this thread every now and again. Go back to Iran.

Good, they are genetically inferior and must be wiped out so the world can evolve. Let's go Persianbro!

How about No, you perverted "Swedish" bastard.

Attached: Jew censors rape states - sweden.jpg (614x688, 131K)

Fuuuuck I can't be bothered to read all that bullshit just to shitpost

Here's an image of sweden and finland looking like a dick and balls

Attached: nitna.jpg (482x918, 97K)

Samefag, copypasta cus no one types that in 3 minutes

Ik neuk jullie allemaal de moeder

Parnia, det är dags att sluta

>How to trigger the Swedecucks of Jow Forums 101

>t. ahmed LARPing as reza
iranians are based and are not nigger-tier as ar*bz!!!

Attached: 1520530487436.jpg (800x1156, 484K)

how could you be proud to be persian? your civilization was wrecked 1400 years ago and you have been a dead fellaheen people ever since. whereas white people could be finished as a world historical force soon your people are already so.

>a person with Persian parents
stopped reading there, disgusting shitskin

are you the same persian manlet who shitposted about living in sweden before

Genetically inferior to me and the Japanese but definitely not inferior to Turkroaches niggers spic persians etc.

The funny thing about persians, is that even the muslims hate them. I had to work a project with two turkish women and they did nothing but complain about "those fucking kurds" all day.

Fuck off you rug selling faggot. You expect me to believe that a filthy Persian is doing anything but combing his chest hair while debating which gold chain he'll wear to the same run down club for the 30th day in a row hoping to get the lowest drug addicted slut that could look past his beer gut.

Get bent nigger.

Attached: 1200px-Jeb_Bush_by_Gage_Skidmore_2.jpg (1200x1520, 319K)

What's with all of the sweden posting?

Attached: Sweden.jpg (3500x2508, 2.07M)

>our country
>our

OP

Attached: 1490404642504.jpg (521x522, 85K)

stop talking to youself

Attached: fdgsgs.jpg (212x237, 12K)

Not even going to read you worthless fuck.
Enjoy the ban.

Attached: Da Rules.png (607x788, 446K)

reddit.com/r/hapas
Hey Asianfag, no matter how much you growl at the feet of the white man and lick their asses clean at every opportunity you get they will never consider you to be white. In their eyes you are just a more feminine and pussified version of middle easterners. All your women even think so, that's why Asian women in Western countries choose white men over you.

Verberg je niet achter een miemflag kanker jood, en stop met Jow Forums te verkankeren met je schijtpaal draden

There was an iranian in my highschool, everybody talked shit about his mother, the chileans the sweden, the arabs, the k*rds. Theres nothing weaker than Iranian trash.

>Sweden is the greatest country in the world
>mfw

Attached: 36.jpg (250x250, 59K)

>pic related
aaaaand it´s a shill

Attached: shitskin sweden shill.png (1296x8667, 1.59M)

tldr homo i wont read all that shit

>tfw kurd and muslim at the same time

Well said.

Persians are superior.

Attached: 19400660_10209015906549283_2531923594781731719_o.jpg (1066x1599, 117K)

Are you a shia Muslims

Danny phantom yes

Attached: danny.png (720x540, 270K)

Does anyone else feel overwhelmingly repulsed by the appearance of all kinds of sandpeoples? It's the desecration of the idea of beauty, a declaration of war on aesthetics and a mockery of the golden ratio. My worst nightmare is that I take a look into a mirror and a beady-eyed, hawk-nosed shitskin stares back.

Nice blog post, btw.

Faggot

Attached: swedish-fish-red-24ct-7.gif (912x460, 108K)

Based

I honestly don't think you even tried with this bait.

shut it down

Attached: 1523303148103.png (709x1085, 271K)

not really

Gotta love those persians lol

åk tillbaka till persien, kthx

lämna oss svennar ifred

>Our country
wew lad

Nah, Arab girls without the garb look pretty good