Why do white americans sound like such faggots?

has anyone else noticed that white americans voices sound kind of gay. i swear they have voices that are like 1 octave too high. some of the biggest sissys alive are white american

I actually wouldnt be suprised if the water in heavily populated white areas in america was purposely spiked with hormones

Attached: young tipper.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/07/03/birth-control-pills-are-turning-male-fish-into-females/
youtu.be/qUEy55r49fY
theportlygazelle.com/2015/08/26/american-working-in-england-is-suing-his-colleagues-for-too-much-banter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nypost.com/2017/07/03/birth-control-pills-are-turning-male-fish-into-females/

yer right

>i swear they have voices that are like 1 octave too high
this coming from an aussie? this is a joke right?

nah because its specifically white americans who i notice are like this

ive been all over europe the men still sound normal when they talk. even liberal europeans look chad compared to the most chad americans. theres something in the water in america thats turning white americans into some of the biggest faggots on planet earth

I find my self repulsed everytime i hear an american white males voice

>yfw alex jones was actually right when he said that chemicals in the water they put turn the freaking frogs gay

Attached: 1482981931125.jpg (480x480, 20K)

australian men are probably some of the last real white alphas left on this planet.

Woat??? U r a layah!

its the native blood

youtu.be/qUEy55r49fY

Soy

Yes but Aussies are higher pitch on average than we are.

lol little dick servant boy

>they have voices that are like 1 octave too high

That's what western Norwegians think about eastern (Oslo) Norwegians.

white americans have a weird sense of humour too. they dont communicate in a way i can even relate too. when i was in america i found myself offending everyone like every time i spoke

i feel like american men have less banter than australian women. they cant take a joke, which is fine but then they go into this feminine little imponent rage if you make fun of them even slightly

white americans are definitely different to every other type of white person ive met. they're just like slightly off

Yep, Modern Americans have a feminized voice.

Because they have on average the most advantages in the world. So much so that society has to social engineer advantages for other groups to try to counter act this.

...and yet they bitch about fucking everything like they have it the worst in society.

It's hard to take any entitled brat seriously when they are whining about how bad they have it.

lol there's no such thing as banter here

You know. You are absolutely fucking right. They have no self control for one, like a 5 year old. They also have that constant rabbit in headlights look.

Alex jones might sound full of shit however at least half of what he says seems to be based in reality no matter how insane it sounds.

How can you stop the bantz without bantz!

Alex Jones is one of the few at least mostly woke Americans. He doesn't drink from the same water.

fucking this
"haha Mike, why would you do that you fucking idiot?"
WOW user, YOU DONT NEED TO BE SO AGGRESSIVE!!!

what the fuck are you talking about?

haahahah exactly. when i was in america me and my mates would go out at night and have a few beers and without even trying we would rev up like half the cunts in the bar just by acting how we would normally in australia. normal banter hurts americans deeply and then before you know it "you know you're being a huge douche bag right now buddy" in this weird feminine voice

i havnt experienced anything like that in any other countries. go out at night in england and its like your back home. english people are on the exact same wave length

actually yea

A lot of white americans have these really high pitched, whiny voices don't they? They also look kind of soft, probably due to their shit diet

Did you know that Americans eat fast food multiple times a week

Now we know where SJW's come from.

test levels positively correlate with banter tolerance tbqh lad

Mexicans understand bantz so it can't be this.

Another Aussie autist

Sage

Attached: IMG_4683.png (589x628, 70K)

The upward inflection has to be the most cancerous modern cultural thing i've ever witnessed.
When Brits imitate it I feel physically ill.

>ooga booga
>why don't you guys want to hang out with me
In my life I've hung around blue collar workers. A lot of them are from pretty poor social classes where socializing meant taking the piss out of each other and adhering to a range of topics meant to boost their hard core or street cred. The interactions were more tiresome than anything else. I can get along with them sure, but it's just not interesting or fun. They don't really talk about anything interesting, they just shitpost and take the piss out of eachother

On the other end of the spectrum, there are the elite types that are so full of themselves and have a smug sense of self importance. They talk shit by being snide. This group is also quite annoying to be around because unless you are part of the in crowd, you are definitely treated differently. They just express that in a passive aggressive way.

Perhaps these things are American culture exclusive. Idk. But I find the best company is middle class working Americans. They tend to be more balanced. There is bant that goes around but it is tasteful and not unrelenting. You usually know a person who you are banting with. When using banter with people you do not know, you usually keep it a bit more limited until you know eachother more. Perhaps this is because we have many Americans that are passive aggressive and many group identities in America so people are used to some people using "banter" as a passive aggressive way of trying to fuck with you.

Canacuck can't handle the bantz.

lmao as i was reading your post i could literally hear the gay american vocal cadence in my head

Attached: frogs.gif (286x229, 175K)

Bantz regardless have to be put in the Bantz folder, getting offended is defeat.

I notice it too. Lots of valley girl inflection as well. Also, it's easy to mistake grown men in their 30s for teenagers if going by voice alone. It may well be hormones and/or fluoride in the water. I only drink filtered or purified water though. Personally, I blame the Jews, so don't be so smug. You're next.

The Jewish characteristic of obsession is on full display with this thread. Can't handle Americans making you look bad for 3 months straight, now look at you.

Attached: 1521649964262.jpg (2048x1536, 350K)

My cock is bigger than yours Bruce, mutilated by kike tricks but still 24cm of prime sausage.

It's called California.

did every sentence? end with a question? weird the way that works?

Can't handle the banter I see.

Attached: paisely.jpg (628x415, 53K)

Oh no and we have a loser, you were supposed to banter back.

I call it the Buzzfeed-voice

Hey guys *gets stung by scorpion* aren’t Americans *gets bit by crocodile* like totally lame and stuff? *gets raped by kangaroo*

Good job explaining your entire life to an Australian version of what you hate in America. You must be autistic because you have zero situational awareness. Either that or you're a faggot and want to fuck him.

"Like totally" Yer valley faggot.

This is a very good description,actually

All you did was utilize ad hom. Not really an argument.

Sage also get fucked Reddit spacing faggot

If anyone can't take banter it's the British. I've witness this for three months now. They are the most fragile little faggots on the planet. They love to dish it out but can't take it in return. Many such cases.

Attached: The New Phariseeism - Anglo Phariseeism.jpg (583x936, 203K)

Using the term "ad hom" unironically.

Genetics. Men with lower testosterone have a higher chance of marriage.

Lol you're talking to faggots then.

70% of Strayan men are obese compared to 25% of White Americans and they have a time preference worse than Africans. Fat impatient fucks.

25% of the 56% and dropping.

>5 o t e 5% n dopn.
wat

Attached: 56percentfree.png (200x164, 17K)

Fucking lower than that lol.

Talk to men of any race that were born and raised in the US, whites especially those that live in the city sound like they belong in a gay bar.

>when burgers can't hack banter
waiting for that news clipping of the burger that sued his work in Britain for banter

Attached: hitlerfedora.jpg (500x435, 62K)

theportlygazelle.com/2015/08/26/american-working-in-england-is-suing-his-colleagues-for-too-much-banter/

Everything's fukt, m8. We're competing on which country is more fucked up. We need to unfag, unforeign, unfat and unbin ourselves before we all turn into Sweden. I suggest underground eugenics vaults to preserve the white race.

It's all true, watch the documentary The disappearing male

Checked.

>theportlygazelle.com/2015/08/26/american-working-in-england-is-suing-his-colleagues-for-too-much-banter/
>I hate being called “lad”
> I hate the constant references to “cheeky nandos with the boys”
>there was this one guy, Pete, who I’d never met before, who said “You again, I can’t be seen with you, the wife will kill me” and walked away, and ever since then it’s been a non-stop stream of witticisms and jokes from ALL the guys
How much of a soft shite can you be

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Honestly that's not even top banter it's just level one.

hahahahaahah oh shit typical american

>ive been all over europe
Not in France apparently

>no accomplishments in any combat sports
>alpha

>thinking this is real

The joke's on you, idiot.

Anyone else notice that Australians are really dumb? I know they have that stupid as fuck sounding accent, but I’m talking about how actually slow in the head they are. Every time I hear an Aussie open his mouth I immediately start cringing. And then everyone stands around and listens to them try to get through a thought. You almost want to cheer for them when they get to the end of a basic sentence. It’s pretty weird because it’s like talking to someone with Down’s syndrome or a nigger, but they almost look like normal humans. I know I’m not the only one whose noticed this phenomenon.

I've never really noticed it, not in my area anyway

and there it is, that world renowned american impotent passive aggressive rage. i bet you said it with a lisp in your head too hahahaha

Srsly, white males in America are too comfy. they live uber sheltered lives, curse at their parents, are spared the rod. then they come to sperg online because theyve never faced adversity. They dont have what it takes to grab the bull by the horns. So they collectively sperg. "Wheres muh freee aryan waifu, muh birthright, lel 1488 hiter dindu nuffin"

Californian white females sound absolutely retarded. Everything sentence sounds like 3 questions.

>muh birthright, lel 1488 hiter dindu nuffin"

those types of americans are the only based americans left

It's because they genuinely are retarded.

Depends on their dialect.

whoa buddy, no need to get pissy. it's just a bit of bantz mate.

kek nice

kek not bad/10

I've noticed this too. Turn on any yank show and all the men have this camp autistic way of talking like they have a mouth full of buttplugs.

It is called as the fgot effect, american men call each other faggots so much that their brain adapted to these insults and slowly transforming american men into feminine. Just like evolution where constant environmental stress makes a creature adapt to it by being with it or against it. Americans chose the former.

Yeah it's horrible listening to a north american try to talk English in their disgusting dialect.

I'm afraid I have to agree. I work with 20-somethings who can't enunciate a sentence without using the word 'like' every 3rd word. We used to attribute that to chicks after Zappa's Valley Girl came out.
It's embarrassing and depressing

The fucking mumbling.
All the fucking mumbling.

Told one kid at work to "take the cock out of your mouth and speak the fuck up".

Looked like he was going to cry.

Fuck this gay earth.

Do not reply to off topic, b-tier spam threads.

Attached: Anti shill tactics.png (851x721, 231K)

pic or it didn't happen

We need the vocaroo guy on this one

They're warning us about imptrash before it even gets impd, amazing!