Do you like spicy food?

do you like spicy food?

Attached: 20180411_092931.jpg (680x602, 289K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1rUvRxF6My5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah

Attached: Quickly eat Spicy Strips.jpg (375x441, 147K)

I don't like food that is made to be spicy for spiciness' sake, but at the same time I like food that tends to be spicy and others complain about the spiciness when I barely notice it.

FUCK YEAH MAN
LOOK AT THAT FUCKING FLAG OF MINE
SPICY SHIT'S MY BUSINESS MAN

Attached: 1507736113533.gif (400x480, 443K)

My girlfriend is from Michoacán but doesn't really like spicy food. Where are you from?

yes

vocaroo.com/i/s1rUvRxF6My5

No it makes my asshole hurt

from the state of Coahuila
It's weird when a Mexican doesn't like spicyness, as far as I believe this has nothing to do with what part of the country you liev, it's simply people that never got used to eat spicy stuff.

She never really ate spicy stuff growing up either though, so maybe her family was a fluke, but her foods tend to be more sweet, fruity, bready, and with stuff like corn than with stuff like spicy peppers and stuff like that.

no

yeah, all of these are things that Mexicans enjoy as well.

Yeah, I'm just saying that her family didn't partake in spicy stuff, along with seemingly the rest of her town.

I never understand this - do a lot of people have lowkey IBS or something? I know there's a running joke that eating spicy shit makes shit fall out of you and melts you bumhole, but does it actually happen to people? Never in my life has spicy shit given me squitty poos

I feel like Im getting in touch with my mexican heritage, i started liking jalapenos recently.

With a passion.

If you don't like spicy food you either are a huge pussy or are exceptionally white.

i ate a few ghost peppers

When I can afford it, even that celery looks out of my price range

Yeah but i hate taking a poop afterwards

Love it. But as soon as it's so spicy I can't enjoy the meal while I'm eating it, game over.

Attached: IMG_0691.jpg (1920x1080, 483K)

i dont eat

based