Relax, Jow Forums, it's Qanon here. Listen, this Syria stuff going on, it's just 4D Chess...

Relax, Jow Forums, it's Qanon here. Listen, this Syria stuff going on, it's just 4D Chess... Trump is actually trying to make Putin nuke Hillary's home and get Russians to arrest the #DeepState for him.

And even if none of that's true, it's gonna be the most based war we've ever seen, I promise. It's gonna trigger the hell out of Leftists.

See you soon again,
Q

#QArmy

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Attached: A+wild+fag+appears_7a8d4e_3545037.png (639x479, 45K)

Gotta admit, made me laugh seeing this post, so maybe Q is good for something. Still kinda wondering about the pic out the window of AF1 that seemed to be over NK during the Asia trip. Anyone ever figure that one out ?

Not to my knowledge. Maybe he's got some contact with Trump, but he could be just a shill spreading lies to maintain his support anyway.

Attached: 1520819280952.png (720x644, 31K)

Wow, I am a single 70 year old granny and make vidyas (see me use the cool cats lingo xd) in YouTube about you and how all you say makes sense.

Thanks Mr. Q. Your efforts to #MAGA are invaluable. I fully and blindly trust every word you say. My ex-hubby things being a neet-o-burrito in my own basement and listening to an Internet god is a waste of time, that he wouldn’t get back together in a million of years. He is so blue pilled.

#redpill
#Qarmy

Where is Q anyways? Want to hear what he has to say

Attached: sun-tzu.jpg (701x405, 40K)

ignore this, real Q here. Trump and Putin are going to start a fake war and bomb basically empty buildings, and then suddenly go full force on isreal and wipe da j00z off the earth.

96^2d chess

based

Attached: Moon+Jupiter.jpg (200x200, 13K)

Sage

kek'd

CAPSLOCK Q HERE
[..]

CAPSLOCK Q HERE
THIS MIGHT BE REAL

>2018
>larping on Jow Forums

Attached: 1386392964001.jpg (335x329, 84K)

Nope, I'm pretty sure you can't be THE Q. Voisin myös sanoa sen että oot suomesta. Yrität vaan hämätä meitä...

You can all be Q-anons. Get into my thread fast.

What beast would do such a thing.

Attached: phillip.png (581x437, 331K)

bump for Q

Q predicted he'd predict this

And for only $3.99 you can have this fresh meme I am working on

Attached: 1523420776954.png (1351x459, 432K)

All trolls lose interest sometime.

In all serioiusness, he posts everyday. But he's not on pol and if you were here during that time, you'd know why.

funny you post that, i took all the letters and cross checked with airport callsigns, a Jow Forums user and I worked on mapping them all after the thread got moved.

Here it is if anyone is interested. I guess here would be a good place to dump them when put through a polybius square, too.

Attached: Supposed israeli targets.png (1958x890, 1.82M)

No, No, No. I finally landed a job that will support and not interfere with my NEET lifestyle. This is terrible, I dont want to die now.

Attached: 1518451784731.jpg (660x883, 59K)

first group of letters

aog igl whq mcl yoo ase ioy gzn lxt pgn bko iqp iuz kya wck qbw mnv zat xgx ifl ehk vxu ugj bxz qwe era eor vfw kqd wpe gcv zja shk vmw dqs spc cao pyb eno ugt wza muc vej hon mqw cdg xik dye qeo cyn udt aoe nah xop nnl vqd qlu gxu byi rdn wrl pke gby baq cel efh fyy exg kkg ath tyb mmj fsu udx qwg hmu uip

Attached: cipher1.1.png (332x5043, 328K)

2/3

Attached: cipher1.2.png (327x7878, 501K)

3/3

Attached: cipher1.3.png (328x7267, 463K)

The Q board on cripplechan just ruined their one million get

Attached: ClipboardImage-6.png (561x268, 111K)

second group of letters

ktx fty ogo jdx mru eow jot bjr jxw xhi aeh uye oug pbo vxk sim qgn lrt ttd lyi sfy tix tnt ujy asc urw gqi svc mwt wrf ajn bnj vzw flm vbf ncf ljv bqp wfv msu haz osi psu sod tcj lbr sfl ofk irp dtm ygx eon oeo tzs ubd ekz mdj lmq hmn flc oko xjl nkg btr vxc sew vwy sws ens xtk lew dxb xsf rkc udg nbe bkz

Attached: cipher2.1.png (330x7671, 474K)

Attached: cipher2.2.png (328x5852, 363K)

Attached: cipher2.3.png (328x6461, 401K)

third group of letters

mrx pjx udb shs imo puh gbu zdh iro jis wkc blm rww bbl bpj hha ewx gkg xzs zkw pah pws mwq ayn owx brr zsd fut jpi pwe cew tok hfw cjz lji nye koy wwi ldi xge zlg ddi brn nne wmr dcz dud asm oyj brv clf iqw mns zzy cjg vpw vpu gar opg qxm qvs hgq hqy iqk cas hwi clv rbs ska xtc fti haj nbu kdf ebk fty sla

Attached: cipher3.1.png (333x6258, 399K)

Attached: cipher3.2.png (334x8683, 545K)

Attached: cipher3.3.png (327x5251, 329K)

There are casualties in all wars.

Ei, kyllä mä oon Q... Oikeesti, nyymi. Terkkuja Donilta!

Don’t think it was ever explained, also during that time WHAnon posting oc from inside the White House around Xmas and another user wanted to meet up at a fireplace. Everything tells me Q and this shit is a larp or psyop but the oc from AF1 and the WH makes me have hope.

Hi, boomers.

Q, Spencer, and other ecelebs exists because:

People see what's happening and they want answers. Who is behind the migrant crisis? What is the "Deep State?" Who do we hold accountable for Globalism and European Genocide? The Intelligence Community, working against We the People, obfuscate real information by giving false answers via charismatic ecelebs, thus preventing anons from learning the Truth. And they do this by age groups:

>18-35 year olds
Richard Spencer/TRS/Alt-Right
>36-49
Alex Jones/Mike Cernovich/Alt-Lite
>50+
Qanon

(((They))) have grouped society making it easier to deceive the whole, all to prevent the People from discovering the Truth. They keep the masses confused and always on the verge of awakening but never quite reaching revelation. You're being distracted which allows our corrupt politicians the time required to further the Zionist agenda. But here is the Truth:

Israel is responsible for Globalism.
Israel is responsible for white genocide.
Israel and the Western Jewish Elite are the same.

WAKE UP!

Attached: Qanon-redpill.jpg (2233x1820, 687K)

Top kek.

who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting? who are you quoting?

Einstein here thinks Jow Forums is 50+