Why is television so degenerate now Jow Forums?

Why is television so degenerate now Jow Forums?

Attached: 1523309594283.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CEuD-rjB_Qo
youtube.com/watch?v=QbwHUumFRGw
archive.org/details/LibidoDominandiSexualLiberationPoliticalControlE.MichaelJones2000
youtube.com/watch?v=iFGruJ0mAiU
youtube.com/watch?v=88STqlr-s74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Damn I wish I was a jewish casting director

Jews and Hollywood

it was a cute story about awkward lesbians and dork freshmen and parents.
it was cancelled because the lesbian girl did not fall for the black guy and only saw him as a friend

Attached: Watcha doin Rabbi.gif (335x230, 2.81M)

god I wish that were me

sauce?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

It is demoralization. Just look at everybody wishing for a war. They have perfected this through experiements in Soviet and DDR.

I want too feel them

Attached: asd.jpg (764x512, 200K)

>western television

Attached: 92e1a9ac00c45d482b27798d3e348d59f92b05a30f27f5d9287327e28c8703b1.jpg (594x638, 31K)

>just look at everyone wishing for a war

What is WW1? I really don't think that's a modern phenomenon user.

>Just look at everybody wishing for a war
only Jow Forumsacks and neocons

Netflix at its finest.

Attached: 1523367203195.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

source

>the virgin manlet boobgirl
>the chad childface amazon

TV SHOW SAUCE NOW !

Attached: bigiftrue.jpg.gif (188x174, 474K)

luckily kids today are too busy watching pewdiepie play fortnite than watch tv

Good point. The Civil War was the same way. Also, people drive leaders to war, not the other way around.

>now

What did he mean by this?

>Blondie is always undressed
>Even though the audience clearly wants to see the other girl naked.

Is this an accurate summary of the show?

What fucking show?

God, i wish that were me

youtube.com/watch?v=CEuD-rjB_Qo

You don't understand, it is not the same, and the lust for war was mostly propaganda. This is different, the soviet and the communists worked systematically on how to demoralize people, it was part of population control programmes. After demoralization comes chaos, before they normalize the situation and takes power.

>implying it was ever good

>Juden drive people to war, while they benefit.
See. I fixed that. You can and should go and research the facts on your own.
Things might not be what they seem.

Jesus Christ, what a whore.

There's a lot of talk about getting nuked here and I suspect most of it is sharia blue. It has made me consider what would be the outcome though. To target the population and infrastructure of this country would require an attack that concentrates on major cities. Now in case you haven't been paying attention that's where everything degenerate comes from in this country. That's where feminists spread their mind virus. That's where Jews make their money. That's where niggers chimp out. That's where the governing bodies conduct their business of selling us out. Ever heard the term nuclear holocaust? A holocaust is what it will take to save this country. In these cities the white man is a minority by a large margin. The official data puts New York at about 40% white. If you've lurked here long enough you know what gets counted as white so we're talking

>MASH the button Putin
youtube.com/watch?v=QbwHUumFRGw

Attached: comfy.jpg (750x725, 365K)

>ASIA FOR THE ASIANS
Except the Japanese. They want them to import more refugee women and children that are old and have penises.

The Jew.

Attached: 1516472276849.jpg (501x585, 157K)

If you still watch tv for any reason other than studying the enemies propaganda and turning their own weapons of culture and art against them you are part of the fucking problem.

Begone degenerate.

Jews fear the samurai.

Attached: 1469743576237.png (999x358, 162K)

hot

Why do you think?

Attached: xHjooNC.gif (500x275, 745K)

Because you keep watching it idiot.

Supply and demand, demand and supply, you are showing the supply you want this shit on tv, therefore that reinforces them putting it there.

Stop watching it.

>be heterosexual male
>hate this

pick one

not sure who's more angry about hot women in 2018, conservatives or feminists.

>when you drop a cent under the table

Attached: 1523285410062.webm (320x180, 2.26M)

At last they truly see...

Attached: nuke.jpg (1162x850, 194K)

Blondie is a pedophile. That other girl looks 11 years old.

This is more to your liking.

Attached: jews love the baby dick.png (565x375, 371K)

I for one would like to thank you and your people for unleashing the thot beast hiding deep within women

You said it man.

Stop watching American television. Anime is better.

Utterly disgusting and vile.

whats wrong?
to be good in war, you have to know the taste of blood

Attached: 1481951574827.jpg (600x848, 106K)

>low IQ baby dick sucking semite response

Attached: 1490895849691.png (590x387, 228K)

your welcome, pierre, please enlight us how this acts of women affected your life

Casting directors are either gay men, or women. Casting couch is FAR more prevalent for men, than women

Nooo leave Shannon Hoon alone

Attached: Hannon Shoon.jpg (542x378, 81K)

What's the point of this scene, is she bragging about her boobs?

Attached: 1523230307042.webm (480x480, 341K)

Attached: 1306307337562.jpg (700x662, 92K)

It has been that way since the beginning but they have had to make baby steps to get from nothing to today. Regardless sex is a control mechanism, like all forms of vice. You are a slave to as many masters as you have vices. Posting the book again, in the hopes one of you idiots read it.
archive.org/details/LibidoDominandiSexualLiberationPoliticalControlE.MichaelJones2000
or watch some vidoes
youtube.com/watch?v=iFGruJ0mAiU
youtube.com/watch?v=88STqlr-s74

Attached: 41D3+dvRL4L._SX345_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (347x499, 33K)

Blondie's actress is 20 and the lesbo is 13 IRL, thats why.

nice post
>Hiroshima is doing a lot better than Detroit.
lool true

Attached: Yao_guai.png (852x789, 667K)

I get to eat ass a lot

>totally not another feminist attempt at subverting Jow Forums
WTF! I HATE OBJECTIFICATION NOW!
Hmeally hmmmmakes hmme hmmm

Attached: reallyMakesYouFish.jpg (800x800, 28K)

Been this way for a while tbqh.

Attached: 1487621338014.webm (1920x800, 2.19M)

>totally not another degenerates attempt at subverting Jow Forums
WTF I LOVE DEGENERACY NOW

Sauce?

Holy shit the virgin chick looks exactly like a friend of mine who's really into black metal. Has the same baby face and everything.

memeflag checks out
daily reminder fat feminists are triggered by pic related

Attached: sexyunder.png (600x599, 395K)

Daily reminder that feminists in this case are based because nothing destroys society faster than degeneracy.

The blonde one is 20 years old and the retarded looking one is only 14 IRL. This is pretty fucked

>degeneracy
another meaningless buzzword, just like "objectification". Fuck off and die. Stop trying to tie another man's penis into a knot you incel virgin

The Good Guys
Fantastic movie.

Because of "Cultural Marxism"

> feminists in this case are based
HOLY SHIT THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THIS BOARD

Attached: lul.png (600x580, 572K)

>muh feminist
That word has become so blurred now it's not even funny. Fuck off you degenerate freak I hope you have cancer. Stop promoting sexual shit. Sexual shit should be criminalized unless it's fully healthy heterosexual and for the purpose of reproduction.

>degeneracy and sexual thoughts are good
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THIS BOARD

My girlfriend sucks my dick, am I destroying society ?

I want to breed them

wtf is this shit

The Nice Guys.

Not personally but you're no different than the SJW/BLM/Degenerate filth that are. If I ever saw you even holding hands with your girlfriend in public I'd call you out and tell you how much of a fucking freak you are.

A Netflix show called 'Everything Sucks'

>tfw when an user posts something batshit off-the-wall crazy but you can't think of anything to refute it

Attached: download.jpg (247x204, 8K)

Attached: What did he mean by this.webm (640x360, 2.77M)

OI MATE DO YA HAVE A LOISENCE FOR TV?

whats the context.
who is the gril and who is the old jew she fucks for money/power/fame?

Attached: 1405794692563.webm (800x450, 2.9M)

imagine being so high testosterone that the sight of naked beautiful women disgusts you and turns you off

Attached: sexymakeup.jpg (1280x853, 113K)

>this is so degenerate guys
Television has never been anything but advertising and propaganda, why are you so upset about cute girls being lewd?

Attached: activism.jpg (640x576, 62K)

see
the answer is: low testosterone ->desire to drag everyone else to their level of inceldom

Attached: sexyWaitress.jpg (1280x928, 192K)

wtf is this

Isnt that Hopkins' daughter?

i have no idea, ziemowit, i dont know any of those people, thats why i am asking

normalization of the degeneracy. it's apart of the on going brainwashing that has been going on for decades. most of society is so degenerate now they no longer have to hide behind gay lisp and subtle hints. won't belong before every new show needs a token attackcopterkin to go with the token niggers,spics,chinks and homosexuals.

welcome to decadence user

WHOAH! NAKED BEAUTIFUL WOMEN! HOW DISGUSTING! REAL HIGH TESTOSTERONE ALPHAS ARE TURNED OFF BY THE SIGHT OF NAKED BEAUTIFUL WOMEN!!! STOP OBJECTIFYING WOMEN YOU MISOGYNISTS! HETEROSEXUAL SEXUALITY IS DEGENERATE!

The other girl takes her shirt off in that scene.

what show is this?
My boner needs to know.

All sexuality is degenerate. Lust doesn't specify. Lust is a sin, READ THE BIBLE

Show is Everything Sucks on Netflix

this

Tell me the main lesson of this book.

Attached: sNUSE.png (1920x1223, 1.46M)