Your country is a third world shit hole compared to mine

Your country is a third world shit hole compared to mine.

Attached: othercountries.jpg (678x381, 56K)

the baitfish are asleep m8

Attached: catRapist.jpg (634x406, 37K)

You have no idea m8

Uh i think the fuck not you muppet

Uhh sweetie

Attached: Untitled.png (1087x1325, 107K)

The Keepers are neutral guardians of the dimensional realms. When an object is taken that should not be in mortal hands, their sole objective is to stop you because they do not know what devastation a human could unleash with such artifacts. But once the characters show effort to aid the Keepers/drive off the evil, the Keepers will guide the crews. And very much so. Being corrupted does not seem to help much at all.

For instance, the Keepers in Shadows of Evil attack us because we are holding onto the Summoning Key, obtaining relevant items to our characters in a purgatory version of their original city. Those Keepers only wish to stop us from aiding the Shadow Man (whose intentions were unknown to us) Once you reach the latter steps of the quest, however, they help us to eradicate the Shadow Man from this realm.

In Der Eisendrache, the Keeper only attacked us because it was corrupted. By Richtofen using the Vril Rod, the Keeper (before corruption) set out on a mission to obtain the energy of zombies using elemental forces in order to stop the evil (Groph).

In Zetsubou no Shima, Nan Sapwe was depicted as a Keeper himself and sacrificed his own head to be used as a weapon against evil. Again, for us to take that ancient artifact no doubt made the Keepers want to protect it, even if it meant attacking us.

It's not to say that they aren't intelligent - in fact, there's no doubt that they probably hold the wisdom of the entire lifespan of all universes. However, they are simply neutral in that they are here to maintain balance in the multiverses at whatever means necessary, and for this reason, the keepers must be the true good guys of the story.

Attached: keeper1.png (751x1016, 1.13M)

You truly are the greatest of Britain's bitch states

Attached: 1517487811914.png (932x1047, 768K)

I agree, Australia's great.
Seems like Emu overlords do a way better job than any human government.

Attached: Primeministeraustralia.jpg (739x739, 77K)

At least we're not retarded :^)

Attached: 502E4A57-405E-448C-8E04-A7EE9C2B08D9.jpg (640x939, 195K)

Remember to get drunk and fight a kangaroo today while listening to land down under

you only have an iq of 100?

Attached: 1475773148095.jpg (409x393, 29K)

BOI TWAS AS HOT AS DA FRESH TID PODS. bUT REALLY GO HERE TO HAV DA GUT MEMZ. SLEIGH HAIL. DIS DA HOME OF DA UGANDAN KNUCKLES, EVEN DOO IT IN AUSTRIA.

Wich is still higher then your iq...

>wich
nice

>then
nice

Go home Aussiebro, you're drunk.

>misses the "then"
double whammy

Meant the Austria-Aussieboy.
Not Österlireich.

suck up

stopped reading at wich

>australia
>literally just a big sandbank somewhere
>literally doesn't even have houses
>everyone just eats sand
If everyone else is 3rd world, australia is 4th world. The true best country is new zealand, this is literally impossible to disprove.

Attached: onime.jpg (400x400, 55K)

at least I don't sleep on the road after a hard day drinking vodka

So what you are saying is you would like to fight with our militaries?

Ah fuck

>Not enough freedom
>No guns
Blow it out your ass

Attached: 1520508668855s.jpg (250x250, 11K)

True