Ashton > Lauren

She seems pretty based, Jow Forums. Why is Lauren Southern, a very stupid leaf, all over the place, and this American conservative Goddess isn't?

Is she a trap or some shit? Just an attention whore? Or what?

Just curious.

>pic sauce
youtube.com/watch?v=URpxJ1-578g

Attached: basedqt.png (757x741, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EvVMKUzRFvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1471531918297[1].jpg (428x477, 47K)

you make this same thread every day, do you think we don't notice?

what the fuck are you talking about, retard?

Ashton is ridiculously cute!

Attached: ashtonskeletons.jpg (960x960, 131K)

Lauren, Tomi, Kayleigh all look like cheap whores comparatively.

but looks aside is she just a simpleton? i'm genuinely unaware of her til a day ago

>mfw kids are turning conservative to piss off their parents
this fucking timeline I swear

Attached: 1522032219414.png (607x554, 230K)

Leaf. Nuff said.

kek. i forgive you for your country, leaf. =]

She's like the other e-celebs in terms of parroting the opinions of conservative men. She's more cute than the other conservathots for sure

Attached: ashtonpepe2.jpg (786x982, 97K)

fuck you and your nigger fucking eceleb waifu

she isn't a US citizen or just born in canada?

>Has autism
Delicious

very original

Fuck off with your eceleb bullshit to reddit, faggot.

Women want one thing. Validation.

This new trend of women acquiring conservative views and championing them on YouTube is nothing more than an attempt to gain validation.

She should be at home in a kitchen encouraging her husband to launch a Youtube channel while holding a white baby in her arms.

She got the crazy eyes, she is gonna kill her husband with a kitchen knife somewhere in the future

sage all d&c

she's not saying anything new. Get married and have some fucking kids while you still can.

Get in the game then.

I think it has more to do with the fact that White Gen Z's are the most conservative generation and also the most tech-literate

Attached: genzyklon[1].png (1042x665, 30K)

That's the autism

Fuck e thots get a life niggerfaggots

Attached: IMG_0670.jpg (500x610, 53K)

fair enough. ty for the input.

She's disgusting. I am absolutely horrified to have to look at her ugly face because of you dumb beta's obsessed with "muh based alt-right roasty".

Attached: 1507867696372.png (1282x720, 1.15M)

Lauren was actually quite pretty before she took the botox and set out to kill the batman.

She has autism, and not in a jokingly way.

Lauren has better actual content

Attached: Are We Headed For World War 3.webm (802x362, 996K)

this kind of girl hit the wall very fast, tho her little sis is a cute

Cute. But why so many of her friends "conservative" juden? Not hard to find on social media...

I loathe reddit you subverted piece of shit. keep parroting comments you read here a month ago faggot.

Guys, I'm going to release my energy now, that image seals my distaste for this world and those who would post it.

You're a homo

She has autism, that is prime wife material

Even at a cursory glance this is actually true, tbf

>She seems pretty based, Jow Forums. Why is Lauren Southern, a very stupid leaf, all over the place, and this American conservative Goddess isn't?
You tell me

>Is she a trap or some shit?
no looking that much like a female requires thai genes and hrt at 2 and even then the hips don't lie

>Just an attention whore?
that's all women nigger

>Or what?
never heard of her till now (too busy smoking meth and killing mailmen)

they are both lovely wymyn stop being sexist.

No, its because women want validation and they see lots boys becoming conservative.

Girls aren't becoming more conservative. Boys are. Girls are just adapting to that development by portraying themselves as conservative to gain the attention of conservative boys.

Go home, fagboy. Nobody cares about your pathetic attempts at pushing some bitch on YouTube.

I am home dummy. And keep assuming things about random people on the Internet -- how bold!!

For omega turboautists like you. You'd probably let her walk all over you and wind up cucked.

>For omega turboautists like you. You'd probably let her walk all over you and wind up cucked.
Its not that, autistic people are easy to control with social pressure

she has autism.
so do I
hmmm

I think you have dementia. Look at the URL it's not reddit/Jow Forums/. Take your eceleb bullshit there, you pathetic Nigger.

Couldn't she control you then? Works both ways don't it.

Attached: IMG_1722.png (780x773, 380K)

both are serving good cause. Why would you hate on Lauren? She's getting head on into dangerous matter.

following ecelebs is for children. you must be 18 to post here.
leave.

Ecelebs are gay desu.
but she's cute

She's not gonna date you. You're too fat and stupid.

only fat and/or objectively ugly people get this mayad at attractive people ~

>Fuck e thots
i'm trying

Lauren is hitting the wall full steam

Attached: 1522981029473.jpg (1368x1026, 135K)

All women are attention whores, they lack the brain power to care about anything other than themselves

>asymmetric creature
>attractive
You must be a non-white mongrel who thinks any white person is supermodel looking, it's true, we are better looking than your kind.

wait until she gets her first footlong

Attached: WomensPreferredSize.jpg (1785x2003, 1.37M)

Knock it off with the faggoty shilling Shmule.

I hated Lauren Southern until she went to South Africa to collect stories and expose the planet of the apes scenario. She’s a tradthot with a heart of gold but she needs to stop pandering to her fanbase and needs to start converting normies for her work to matter.

wrong. how dare you you even suggest as much. am offend

>everything I don't like is shilling
ok

the average penis is not 7 inches what the fuck? the average penis is 5.7 inches

def has got the downz

Guys, watch this video of her. And please call her out if she's about to become the next Lauren S*monsen.

youtube.com/watch?v=EvVMKUzRFvE

***BREAKING NEWS***

in ireland maybe, we americans are all part-black and it shows

Nope, that was international

>eceleb

who > who?

>plane literally smashing in to
she ain't even on the hologram level, dear christ!

>the average penis is 5.7 inches
Yeah, if you count chinks and Indians.

/thread

And breast feeding it.

>t. dicklet

Attached: WomensIdealPenisGuideAuthentic.jpg (800x732, 228K)

this is the fakest shit ever to the point of absurdity

"Studies that assess the average length of an erect penis tend to vary in their conclusions, but a review of 50 studies that included 11,531 penises reveals a combined average of 5.5 to 6.3 inches. In another study of 25 sources, the average revealed is 3.5 inches flaccid and 6 inches erect. Unsurprisingly, studies in which subjects measured themselves produced greater lengths than those measured by researchers,” says Dr. Jess.

lol looks like OP is overcompensating

popularity is important whether you like it or not. especially for conservatism.

>Responding to small penis humiliation fetish images seriously

what the heck the ideal penis size for a women is 0 inches

Attached: download.jpg (250x201, 11K)

Lauren is a jewish shill/tranny. Just look it up on google or youtube. She has many pictures where she does the 666 hand sign, also her friend brittany pettibone does the 666 hand symbol on a pizzagate shill video.

I'd suck her penis.

LOL your "measurements" begin at 3 inches

so everything is three inches shorter than you claim.

KYS pencildick. lol

5 inches is the recorded av

>Still responding to it

That's not even the original image, either. The numbers were all bumped up a couple inches and the thickness chart was too. It used to say 6" was the "pleasurable" thickness but now it's 9" which is significantly thicker than a Coke can.

actual secure about my penis.

I hear she's a cute blonde girl who really loves America.

>what to do in life...

Halfway attractive.
Likes blabbing on camera.
Doesn't know shit.
Pretty obvious local news is her mud.
Someone tell her to start going into journalism or whatever the bimbos on local news do to get jobs.

She is a plant. Lives in San Francisco. Not that smart. Farther left than Lauren.

my only question is, who the fuck is into that and why?

>doesn't know what is dementia
go back to /b/ you ape.

lol imagine the vag on the roastie that needs a 9" thick cock to feel anything

That's a grand canyon between her legs

What is this American conservative Goddesses opinion on mass migration, and the South Africa situation? Also on anti-white bias and the elites?

It's bait. obviously.
you can tell a dicklet is posting it because they have to go on about "muh dick"

why worship any of these retards? they're all just in it for the youtube fame and money, they want attention and catering to the right is easier for them since they stand out for it. if they made leftwing youtube shit no one would give a fuck because there's a million nancies making leftwing shit already

form your own opinions on things, do your own research, reason it all out, quit looking to these z-tier internet celebrities for answers or comfort

A lot of people. SPH stuff is very popular at the moment and directly correlates with cuckold fetishism.

I don't think a 9" thick dick actually exists in humans. It wouldn't be a penis at that point, it would probably be a tumour. Plus, the sheer amount of blood required to maintain an erection in a dick that's 11.5x9" would be cause the owner of said penis to probably die or fall unconscious.

What I am saying is, don't take this stuff too seriously. It's the penis equivalent of the manlet height charts that got posted on Jow Forums all the time until they were claiming anyone under 8 feet tall and 500 pounds was a manlet.

>a tumor
Nasty....

pro zionist crypto jew No thanks shills

Check'd and true, kek gives trips to the favored.

Her cousins disowning her really shows how shallow minded and petty leftists are. Could they not at least understand why a girl with shitty liberal parents might end up rebelling and rejecting their views? Once they hear Drumpf context is irrelevant to them.

holy fuck praise kek

Attached: 1523499614377.jpg (306x425, 26K)

the other lauren

Attached: 1514095989472.gif (480x270, 1.11M)

Gib gib gib

Attached: 1518217972466.gif (498x345, 250K)

False prophet.

>but looks aside is she just a simpleton?
yes. She does 5 minute videos, watch one for yourself.