Hypothetical situation

Imagine you are American, now imagine that some psycho nigger kills you, your wife and your unborn child.
After that psycho nigger becomes christian and gets "saved" and, after that, goes to heaven.
Now imagine that you have to share heaven with the nigger that killed you and your family, and you also have to watch your child burning in hell forever because he didn't get "saved".

Attached: hell.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Niggers don’t go to heaven

It’s called “Heaven” for a reason

Attached: B07ACA80-BDFF-4E96-8520-100C59AFD270.jpg (500x625, 75K)

I'm glad that Heaven doesn't actually exist.

Attached: 1523008800526.jpg (632x346, 17K)

FPBP

Moses himself had black wife and god approved of it. God turns racists into pale diseased abominations.

Attached: black.jpg (320x362, 27K)

Black wife of Moses

Numbers 12:
12 And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman.

2 And they said, Hath the Lord indeed spoken only by Moses? hath he not spoken also by us? And the Lord heard it.

3 (Now the man Moses was very meek, above all the men which were upon the face of the earth.)

4 And the Lord spake suddenly unto Moses, and unto Aaron, and unto Miriam, Come out ye three unto the tabernacle of the congregation. And they three came out.

5 And the Lord came down in the pillar of the cloud, and stood in the door of the tabernacle, and called Aaron and Miriam: and they both came forth.

6 And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the Lord will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.

7 My servant Moses is not so, who is faithful in all mine house.

8 With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the Lord shall he behold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?

9 And the anger of the Lord was kindled against them; and he departed.

10 And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam became leprous, white as snow: and Aaron looked upon Miriam, and, behold, she was leprous.

11 And Aaron said unto Moses, Alas, my lord, I beseech thee, lay not the sin upon us, wherein we have done foolishly, and wherein we have sinned.

Moses had black wife, God hates racists read the Bible.

Purgatory.

Doesn't matter if you get "saved" you still have to be punished. Just not forever.

Pft. Where'd you get this? Same place as the Saint John Coltrane holy cards?

Moses is a Sea nigger so it doesn’t count

Moses is one of most important people in the Bilbe, are you even Christian??
Catholics believe in purgatory, Americunt scum believe in faith alone Cthulhu cult nonsense.

>t. Sea nigger

he wouldn't just go to heaven

he would have to repay alot of karma

Attached: 1523521134321.jpg (367x446, 41K)

God himself punished racists, is Go also a "sea nigger"

karma comes from eastern religions, we are talking about Americunt "christianity"

can you imagine a person like that being truly repentant?

Yes

You had me up until "goes to heaven"

Attached: 1510365593123.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

Both order and disorder are man made concepts and are artificial divisions of pure chaos, which is a level deeper than is the level of distinction making. With our concept-making apparatus called "the brain" we look at reality through the ideas-about-reality which our cultures give us. The ideas-about-reality are mistakenly labeled "reality" and unenlightened people are forever perplexed by the fact that other people, especially other cultures, see "reality" differently. It is only the ideas-about-reality which differ. Real (capital-T) True reality is a level deeper than is the level of concept. We look at the world through windows on which have been drawn grids (concepts). Different philosophies use different grids. A culture is a group of people with rather similar grids. Through a window we view chaos, and relate it to the points on our grid, and thereby understand it. The order is in the grid. Western philosophy is traditionally concerned with contrasting one grid with another grid, and amending grids in hopes of finding a perfect one that will account for all reality and will, hence, be true. This is illusory. Some grids can be more useful than others, some more beautiful than others, some more pleasant than others, etc., but none can be more True than any other. Disorder is simply unrelated information viewed through some particular grid. But, like "relation", no-relation is a concept. Male, like female, is an idea about sex. To say that male-ness is "absence of female-ness", or vice versa, is a matter of definition and metaphysically arbitrary. The point is that (little-t) truth is a matter of definition relative to the grid one is using at the moment, and that (capital-T) Truth, metaphysical reality, is irrelevant to grids entirely. Pick a grid, and through it some chaos appears ordered and some appears disordered. Pick another grid, and the same chaos will appear differently ordered and disordered.

HA HA HA HA DOG BLESS AMERICA
ONLY IN AMERICA
I'M SORRY I LOST YOU

reality is what you want it to be

once again DOG BLESS AMERIGA

Heaven is for humans, OP.

That doesn't mean she's black. It means she wasn't Jewish.

I'm not a Christian but I always thought animals don't have souls and don't go to heaven??

Almost nobody ge t s into heaven and there are no Christians in Heaven. You d I NT get J to heaven because you believe in muh Jebus out if the blue... So this doesn't happen OP, do you think God is this big of a fucking piece of shit? The scenario you're describing is what religions espoused and God hates religion more than anything.

Go to blessyahowah,com

Imagine being Moses and your wife doesn’t get to go to Heaven

Those who aren't aware of their sin aren't held accountable for it (according to the Bible).

Oceanic Nigger

If almost nobody gets into heaven then he IS a piece of shit. And I am not going to your stupid cult webshite.

DOG BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

Relieved?

Why would you be glad tho?

Don't worry everyone who believes gets into heaven. Have faith and ignore the leaf.

imagine being heaven and having to be full of all these religious retards