Relationshit thread

Relationshit thread
Come laugh at redditcucks with failing marriages and the shitty advice they're given

Attached: c.png (1085x677, 77K)

Bump

Attached: 1523478336431.png (378x357, 81K)

It can be fucking hysterical, especially when another troll swings by

Attached: x.png (1971x880, 107K)

How 'bout you stay there?

WHEN

Women perceives things like that. All women wants an alpha male, alpha sons and stuff. All mothers are disappointed if they have a betamale, as a husband or as a son. Motherly love, however, usually compensates and beta boys can grow up without that much traumas.

Now, what women doesn' understand is that there can be only that much alpha males. Women by large don't even understand what alpha male is. Alpha male is a man, who spend 95% of his awake time outside of his home. He is absent to his wife. He expects his wife to do as told. Otherwise he is not an alpha, but some half.

Beta males have the life come easy. They blend in with others, with no effort. Nobody thinks they are a threat. Beta males are the least stressed people in the world.

Oh well. I am my self a sigma male. I recommend to your next incarnation to try this formula out. All the benefits and good parts of an alpha and beta. You really don't give a shit about social games and hiararchies, you get what you want, you are not a socio- or psychopath but instead very emphatic, almost to the point of a clairvoyant. You just know instantly who are the good guys, who are the bad guys. You can focus, almost on autistical level on some task you have set for your self. You work for your self. You are your own boss. You hate the idea, that you would have people under your command..

Sigmas are the wet dream of every women. Han Solo, Indiana Jones.. Lestat the vampire (when those were still cool), these are the archetypes of a sigma male. People thinks they are alphas, but they never command anyone, they don't have their own wolf pack.

Nigger

Women crying over stupid shit, he should have beat her.

this feels like a copy pasta

Hahahahah manlets will never learn

what does alpha beta shit have to do with height?

Haven't seen it before but it seems like good new pasta. Old pasta gets stale.
Height's associated with power, strength (leverage) and women just like it for some reason. Not to mention you'll definitely be more attractive if your proportions aren't fucked.

it's heightism, something the continually oppressed left will never mention because it only affects men. ultimately though, I've seen short guys do just fine in life, including really small guys drop big dudes they just had no business taking down.
as a short guy, you have to try a little harder to get respect from the well-bred and moneymaking community, but there's a fine line of proving yourself and not giving too much of a shit about it. you also start to realize that a lot of the uber tall guys who have men and women tripping over themselves to please them just end up being kind of aloof "good goys," particularly those from the upper class.

t. 5' 7"

She said she loves me. I WON

>Then her bottom lip starts going
LMFAO

>deep sobbing crying
HHHHAHAHAHHAHAhahahahAHAhahAHAhhaHAH

Fuck off manlet.

t. 5'8

I've known some tall fucking beta as fuck guys too and women still hate that shit

POST MORE

Being tall doesn't make you an alpha. It's just a very primal instinct in women. Dates back in time, when we were still fish with legs of some sort.

Being tall definitely helps you already have other alpha features. Doesn't need to work nearly as much as short alpha..

Attached: c.png (1114x238, 22K)

That women is fucking retarded, 5.7 has advantages.

sure a 5.7ft man let isnt going to be a firefighter or a basketball player, but they have more chance of being a fighter pilot, racecar driver or astronaught than 180b 6.0ft me.

5.2tt dude, now there is no hope unless you are prince.

Anybody under 6'5" is a manlet

Yeah but 6'5 is the goldilocks zone, anything else and it's weird because girls are short

t. 6'7

People like you give me short mans syndrome and I want to fight you.

t.6'1

I'm nearly as tall as Obongo, that cunt is tall.

OP I,age is 10/10 trolling. No woman who cares about her child height would have sober (or drunk) conversations about bearing a manlet child.
Thankfully I, close enough to 5’11 that I can get away with lying about 6’ . Height is mostly psychological for people shorter than you anyways.

Nice job, Finland

>spend 95% of his awake time outside of his home
Wew. Feeling comfy as beta fuck right now.

Attached: 03A9A352-4334-4601-8AC1-71BDE88BEAA8.jpg (450x450, 65K)

keep coping lil man

>6ft is tall

Han Solo literally had a leadership complex and Lester literally mind controlled almost everyone with a name he met.
Honestly dunno about Indiana Jones, but why not just use fucking Harry Potter as an example? He fits better than your other two.

I honestly and earnestly think you are right, but I’d rather be a tall failure than a short success.
Good luck out there, lil’ bro.

Nah cunt you're 6'8 at least

>tfw 5' 11.5"

Attached: DShI0jaX4AMEHXg.jpg (481x406, 19K)

If you claim your height in half inches, I round down 2 inches.
I mean, I lie about my height too; but you are totally short than me.

5' 5" tall
still praise the L-rd

Only people who mention inches are secretly anxious and paranoid about their height

I always laugh when people on here talk about how shit is being a manlet and they're like 5'8, close enough to average that it's barely noticeable.
>tfw 5'4 manlet
At least I don't have to duck for tree branches I guess.

Attached: bp.jpg (400x400, 12K)

Now that is some admirable fucking faith right there.

Attached: 46B11E8E-CE3A-4B50-A46A-64F9010583E6.jpg (1600x1200, 286K)

Blue state detected.

>Being tall doesn't make you an alpha.
>It's just a very primal instinct in women
hmm..

What?

Height is a meme. Women will only begin to notice you if you're 6'4 or above, which is like the 1st percentile

Quick story. I remember a few years ago when I used to use reddit, that I had stumbled across a post with a picture of a couple getting married after seeing each other for 3 months or whatever. The picture was capped as something like, "Love at first sight", or some stupid shit. The guy and the girl in the picture were probably in their late 20's, both had very postmodern, unique looks to them. I think the girl had dyed hair.

Anyway, in the post was the poster's friend congratulating them. I responded to this guy by saying that I bet they would get divorced in 3 months.

3 months later, I had received a message from this guy saying that he and his family made bets on when they would split up, too, and he messaged me wanting to let me know that I was on the dot with my prediction.

I don't have any reddit accounts anymore, but if I have one regret, it is not screencapping that message.

ACTUALLY, it seems like I did screencap the image. I bet I could find the original post. I've made a lot of accurate predictions like this for some reason.

Attached: 2015-02-26_23-04-38.png (912x172, 18K)

My bad if I stuttered. What I wrote was “blue state detected”.

>not having Reddit accounts
People pretend the left can’t meme, but getting Jow Forums to leave Reddit alone was arguably approaching par with getting trump elected.
Use and abuse Reddit, you dumb faggots.

not specifically that guy but yeah his moral code is top notch righteousness
plus the L-rd gave me a pretty face, nice cock, brains and an unwavering fortitude
i would be a piece of shit if i was tall
in fact i wouldn't be me at all

I'm pretty sleepy, but this shit's funny.

Attached: 1516410840144.png (1340x3184, 711K)

I am permanently shadowbanned on reddit. So even if I wanted to use it, I would need a VPN or some proxy server to access it. My shadowban actually has something to do with predicting another person's relationship troubles. A girl got really mad at me for predicting that the man that she was 'supposed to marry', broke up with her on the month that I predicted. So she reported me for stalking or cyberbullying or whatever.

>>tfw the lord gave you a top 1 percent dick
>tfw the lord gives you a top .5 percent IQ
>tfw you are the only one who uses it
I’m fucking up here somehow, I just know it.

Reddit is full of normans though. Don't have time for them.

We all use Reddit, we just don't talk about it.

Phonejew posting, but bumping with content

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-12-04-22-58.png (1440x2880, 444K)

I’ve been shadowbanned several time, this simply isn’t true/ possible. You can get a new IP several simple ways as well as a few complicated ways.
I typed that, but it isn’t worth arguing over. You don’t seem to want to use Reddit so you probably shouldn’t,

That’s fine, you are failing in your duty, but it’s not like anyone is paying you so fuck it.
>the left can’t meme

use tinder? or if you enjoy moral living you should seriously consider researching religious communities to live in for awhile. one woman is plenty, but you do need one.
who cares how many people you impress with your wit or how much money you make? the L-rd does not.
if you are sharing your wisdom here and teaching those who need it then you are using it.
write something. doesnt matter if nobody picks it up until a thousand years after you die.

Yeah, it's a shitty site. I mean, Jow Forums isn't like it was in 2014, either, but reddit is just full agitprop.

I respect this manlet. Not enough people saying that so I had to post.

Holy fuck

This would make.me homicidal

Further, I mostly use Reddit for normie- informatioN gathering. But the “came from Reddit” meme was hijacked into “using Reddit is a Jow Forums sin” which was likely the most powerful normie meme cast in the last 3-4 years.

>My wife named her son after her first love

you think i am gonna read the musings of a manlet? fuck off.

>5'4
The duck kind of goblino are you? I am a pure blooded Asian mongol, and even I'm 5'6

The human female is only fit to be used as a guinea pig by our robot overlords
Pathetic creatures

Attached: fick_carter_cruise_18.webm (746x420, 2.99M)

Attached: manlets.png (401x620, 247K)

>sure a 5.7ft man let isnt going to be a firefighter
I actually know a few which is surprising because I only know like 8 total.

Have a you

Not even a spic, half german and half irish mutt. My dad wasn't particularly tall and my mother is only 5'1. I got the short (heh) end of the genetic stick in that regard.

I’d prefer a real connection, but I do t use tinder because it wants a facebook to use for a picture and I stopped using Facebook a while ago. And I would prefer to just use my dick as a picture if I’m going to use tinder.

Not that I’m ugly, I just know that the fishing line only works after the hook has been bit

Attached: 2CD31113-9C6D-44BE-8019-07A21FED13EC.jpg (1184x853, 856K)

Long but worth it. Roastie utterly destroyed by Chad

Attached: 1509948237589.png (371x532, 281K)

this post was too short I didn't read it

>Man surprised that eugenics are traditionally instinctive, not culturally driven
>surprised when inhibitions are lowered due to alcohol, leaving her to be truthful about how she truly feels about the piece of shit she's with

Hmmmm really jergles my bergles.

>more chance of being a fighter pilot, racecar driver or astronaught
Most people give up those dreams when they reach middle school.

Attached: 000.png (866x628, 79K)

>tfw exactly 6'5".

Lol we need more of this.

this is true genius and is only suitable for the eyes of the enlightened here on Jow Forums

>im-fucking-plying
Cancer.

K E K
E
K

I hate reddit

There is nothing wrong with reddit.

Attached: basedgayjew.png (851x102, 74K)

Definitely a dude's fantasy, but still kekd and chekd.

I want to be so incredibly fucking mad at the author, but he makes me feel bad.
I’ll settle for being so fucking mad at him, and incredibly sorry for him.
He doesn’t deserve my pity, but he needs some pity nonetheless.

or you could bump this thread instead

>pic
My mother always said the same thing about me and my brothers: that she wants us to grow tall. Because she knew how shitty life is for short men.

terrible parents

ruined that kids life

>that last response

>he talks about using reddit on Jow Forums
>he talks about using Jow Forums on reddit

Attached: GetaloadofthisUntermensch.gif (155x173, 949K)

> right in the feels

>6'2
why even live?

That penis isn't black

KEK

Guess the race of the dude

Why would it be? Would that even be kosher?

Attached: fick_carter_cruise_29.webm (746x420, 2.99M)

One of those is an unfounded assumption.
Jow Forums hasn’t been your secret club for over a decade. It is actually more well known (if less used) than Reddit.
Avoiding using Reddit becaus “Jow Forums” t9,d you to means two things:
>you are a fucking sheep in need of a Shepard
>the left can meme

Left memes are different than ours, ours are largely grassroots and theirs are often actually useful.
>it’s just a blowjob
>first black president
>”guns may not be a bad thing for law-abiding civilians to own” makes you a nazi.
The left fucking CAN meme, and has been extremely successful at it for decades. they just don’t use humor to do it for obvious reasons.

plebbit detected

I've done wildland firefighting as a 5'6" manlet. As long as you can hang nobody gives a shit. Not that there won't be bantz, but that's just how it is.

>manlet denial
>i can grow up (all but in height) to be an astronaut!!!

What style of typing is this? I see it a lot, is it just the way reddit niggers type? It's like an impotent condescension.

>a son my (26M) height
FUCK
IS THAT GUY 26 METERS TALL?????

>This was posted anywhere but MDE

I'm concerned