I'm turning 20 next year

i'm turning 20 next year
for some reason i'm scared, bant

thinking back on it when i was 16, i expected to be in some nice art school/uni, having my own place to reside in during the summer, maybe a nice circle of friends

but i'm currently going to be moving into my second semester at a community college, stuck with comp sci because i really can't do anything else, no friends, still living with parents, etc.

don't even know why i'm making this thread. it's just disappointing, i guess

Attached: 1517939727280.jpg (1200x1086, 325K)

life is disappointing in more ways then one
BUT IT GETS BETTER
or something

This is depressing *unsubs*

Hey, you're only 20. That's still very young even if you don't think so. Just keep doing your best going forward and you might be able to have the situation you wanted in a few years.

wow, keep us posted

i was expecting stories from the people of Jow Forums

Life is going to be a kick in the ass, do what I did. Stop caring, give up on your own health, and concerns, and just think about others as much as possible. Don’t look at yourself as worthless, but look at yourself as the brother in the movie that does everything for his family, sacrifices himself, and the lil bro does his best to bring meaning to his big bro’s death. Litteraly be the guy who’s so nice, everyone wants them and their mother to have his child. Be so fucking nice, that everyone thinks you’re basically Jesus’s second coming.
Now, this may not work for you, everyone has a different track to run, with a few more, or less strange obstacles. But in the end, we should all be running with the same goal in mind, be the best that YOU can be, push yourself to passing out, and then keep going until you see god, because life will be planning everytime you rest, so you outrun that little shit, and stare him down, cause deep down, life is nothing but a story, and this bitch is GOING TO HAVE YOUR NAME CARVED INTO ITS ASS CHEEKS.
Don’t be unrealistic with expectations, and always have a plan B, good luck you fucking legend.

Attached: CF4E9505-9624-4BEE-B9C8-5EB3AB1FA17F.jpg (188x300, 21K)

why

this isn't Jow Forums

I'm in community college but I'm actually in hs taking all my classes there. I'm worried I won't get into the school I want

unsubscribed

Good blog. I liked the bit about wanting to do something, but doing something else instead.

wish i could delete my post

Anonymous people on the internet don't actually care about you in any way user.

Good post. A little too long and it's missing a funny pun besides your entire existence but otherwise 10/10

lol basically me too

i guess life is just SHIT and stuff.

gotta pass the layer cake desu.

i wasn't expecting sympathy
maybe a "yeah me too here's my story yadda yadda"

Exhibit A

>unironically watch "inspirational" turn-lemons-into-lemon-gatorade quotes from football movies compilations on youtube and just do it™

Attached: 0000.jpg (350x233, 29K)

i’m 28, cant afford college, high school dropout, son of drug addict and alcoholic, recovering drug addict/currently struggling with booze myself. was homeless a few months ago, living out my car. now i’m stuck slowly having the creativity drained out of me because noise complaints from my music, and a full time job is draining the energy i would put towards writing my music. i used to write songs on the daily. now i’m lucky to get a fucking verse. i used to write poems to get the rage out. now i’m so full of backed up frustration i can’t even think clearly. i feel everything i based my life upon up until this point slowly slipping from my grasp, and i have no control over it. i feel myself becoming dumber and increasingly mediocre. and i know now if i accept mediocrity, i’ll continue living paycheck to paycheck forever, and the thought of that makes me want to die

Unironically try reddit. They'll even get points for trying to help you.

my penis is hard for no reason, it was hard even before this thread
thats the story of my life, hope it helps you in some way

this doesn't mean much probably but i hope you make it, user

even when life is shit, i always have Satania there for me and thinking about her always cheers me up! find yourself a waifu or something that can cheer you up in dark moments friend and live how you would like to as much as you can

Attached: 5905ea5c3e849a563268904f1da8e6e1.jpg (850x607, 101K)

I would have left this shithole for Reddit years ago if it didn't have such a retarded interface.

I remember hanging out with a bunch of girls when I was 15 and as they were curious if I ever had someone I admitted to being a virgin but said I still got a bit time afterall. Id have failed at life tho if id be 20 and still wouldnt have scored. That they found to be a funny answer.

Im 22 now : /

it gets worse

Attached: 1522606396812.jpg (640x636, 95K)

he is german seems like they are good with mental gymnastics

That’s quite rude, and some of us show decent concern for complete strangers

get out to some social events. ask around campus of whats going on.
if you don't have anything else to do just sit down with someone at lunch. it's not much but it's a start

who are you quoting

I agree with user here, just take small steps, be confident and act like you have nothing to lose, but don’t be an ass

Attached: 73747283-AD3A-43F7-92C1-387A629DDFE6.jpg (800x340, 58K)

Pretty understood. Surprisingly, I meet people even way past their 40s and 50s still not knowing what they want to do. But talking to a few people in different age groups made me realize that lots of them found their passion not really expecting what was around the corner. It kinda just fell in their lap. That gave me hope to be patient, not trying to rush life, but to see what's around me now and contribute to that since it's now. Tomorrow is tomorrow. Today is what matters. Idk if that helps. I guess I just wanted to share. I'm 24, we're still young homie. Let's take it a day at a time

Open your own business and make millions.

Or die an average person.

trihard