Isn't abortion essentially murder, user?

Isn't abortion essentially murder, user?

Attached: Happy 26.png (482x698, 301K)

no

Yes (no)

Nope

You commit mass murder every time you ejaculate, even when you do it into woman.

yes unless the birth would kill the mother then it's self defense

WRONG

Absolutely correct, I salute you

Attached: Okay 27.jpg (540x304, 49K)

Is killing a single cell murder?
I killing a sperm and an egg separately murder?

Why are animeposters so retarded

Attached: EAF95C80-3657-4F33-A295-5C984F65CEC8.jpg (600x606, 38K)

>Is killing a single cell murder?
yes

But baby squishing is fun

Then murder isn't unethical
rart

reminder that OP and these guys dont even watch anime, and are worse than horsefuckers

>Then murder isn't unethical
no

killing bacteria isn't unethical
bacteria are cells
if killing cells is murder
then not all murder is unethical

Your balls must be blue or you have a lot of children then.

Attached: Everyspermissacred.png (1024x552, 712K)

there is nothing wrong with murder if it is painless desu

Only if there has been some level of brain activity. If the brain hasn't developed enough to even begin to operate, it's fair game since there cannot be a person using the flesh.

I beliefe it is infanticide but support it when it is done for a good reason such as carrying bad genes or the parent being raped or simply a shitty human who cant deal with her responsibilities.
But it should be mandatory to hold little fetus-urn funerals so you dont loose respect.

No. Until you cut the umbilical cord the baby is still part of the mothers body the equivalent of a tumor, growth or conjoined twin. Some could even speculate that because until it learns to take care of itself it could even be a parasite. Because of all this it's not technically murder as it is the mothers right to not have to have growths and parasites in her.

Idk im not a gril

Based hong kong

*Tips fedora*

Unironically yes

well....

Ironically yes.

Yes. As soon as a sperm and egg join together, left inside a woman's body, that egg will develop into a human. If it is lost intentionally, then it is murder.

This is what happens when you let the Jews in

Attached: puffer.jpg (314x418, 41K)