Hello I am a weeb electrician, I could kill myself right now

Hello I am a weeb electrician, I could kill myself right now.
Tell me why I shouldn't

Attached: IMG_20180412_134633.jpg (3024x3025, 1.3M)

because

we're like 8 years away from robot waifus

Would it hurt?

It probably wouldn't be very nice...

Attached: 2534534.jpg (600x640, 35K)

it will hurt

it would be extremely painful

Becouse Satania is there for you!

Attached: 1497818157_tumblr_oklywlcMqA1tkf3aao2_1280.gif (640x360, 1.11M)

Probably, once you touch a wire it becomes one with your skin

You don't want to end up like my friend.

Attached: egyptmummyhead1000bc_rev.jpg (377x347, 41K)

I thought that was a huge spider at first.

But yeah kill yourself, release yourself from the eternal pain and suffering of existence.

Attached: 9df.gif (709x625, 1.82M)

>we're like 8 years away from robot waifus
this but sooner than 8 yrs

This desu

Attached: Asukasmile.png (640x480, 382K)

Attached: suicidehelp.jpg (226x250, 12K)

Because you can find your own hobby with a job you are lucky to know how it works. Keep at it, see new things you like.

Doesn't sound like a bad job to me honestly. How quickly dos you move Ito that job? How long did you train for just to have it?

Believe it or not but we need people like you. I mean what if my electricity up and shits the bed. I need you to help me so I can keep watching MY anime.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x639, 59K)

I have a dishwasher that is not working. There is no power to the control panel. I used a non-contact voltage detector to determine that power is stopping at the thermal fuse attached to the control panel. How much would you charge to come out and repair it?

You should rape or murder first, no consequences

So am I. We're in the same boat user. There's not really a reason to kill yourself if you have a job and a life.
Why do you think you should?
Also I spy 2 neutrals is that outlet wired into a switch by any chance?
Fucking liar. I get shocked every day. That's either 110 or 220. That's just enough to make you feel alive. Now 35k is enough to kill you and fuse to you. Use gloves and inspect them before use.

that's not going to kill you, but if you really want to
>insulate your floor
>stick a nail in your leg untill it bleeds, connect to one phase
>touch other end with your hand
>current goes through heart
>heart failure
>rip
you're welcome

Like 50 bucks for me. Can't assume it will take more than 5 hours. Most people will charge you 30-40 am hour though. I'm relatively low price.
Have you tried changing the fuse? :3

Trying grabbing 110 and letting go, I really wanna see you try!
220 would probably knock you back though

It doesnt take that long, ive been at it for like 3 years maybe? Running conduit and shit is a little more fun but doing trim makes me wanna off myself

>220 will probably knock you back
This ain't a fucking movie user. Like seriously go do some electrical work for god sake. If he really wanted to die he'd grab a metal bar, open the homes electrical panel, remove the breaker cover and touch the main. That would kill him for sure and he won't be able to let go.
I accidentally touched a main once while putting in a new breaker and my master had to come over to slap me off of it with a 2x4.

Attached: muh toolbox.jpg (2576x1932, 1.12M)

Stuck my head into a 220v wire at work once. Worst feeling ever. Not so much pain but just pure brainmelting shock and drooling and screaming and a terrible, uncontrollable rage after. Good luck killing yourself with 110v user, it would take some effort but i guess it can be done.

4u

Do some research sometime
110-120v is the leading cause of death among electrocution incidents

Because you're far more likely to encounter 110v/220v than anything else?

What is your point?
They are saying 110 cannot kill you when it can

Nobody is saying it can't kill you because every single object pretty much can, they're just pointing out that touching a wire won't instakill you, and if it does it's mostly bad luck.
t. had a course on electrical safety. The prof even told about an electrician using his fingers to test if a lightbulb socket was connected or not.

Do some fucking work APPRENTICE. I literally get shocked on that crap daily.
I'll bet you don't even know it's the amperage that kills you not the voltage. I've been doing this work since I was 6 with my dad. Now I'm the sole proprietor of our business. Tell me to do research.

Attached: 20180326_213802.jpg (2576x1932, 1.19M)

Attached: 78E21922-EC58-4EF2-8B36-633BC699AD3D.jpg (640x480, 187K)

@4774823
normie is a stinky butehole and has an ugly gf

where did op ever imply it would insta kill you? Where is this argument even coming from?
and yes I know its the current that kills you, but my point still stands. It can kill you faggot

Can and likely to are two different things. Potatoes CAN kill you if you eat too many too.

>220 would probably knock you back though
you say retarded things so i was assuming you're retarded