Are MGTOW just incels who refuse to admit it?

Are MGTOW just incels who refuse to admit it?

Attached: S6wE4am.jpg (452x640, 54K)

it is the romantic equivalent of running away from home for attention

apparently some mgtows get laid still and just won't do relationships with women. idk why those guys want to call themselves mgtows though. maybe they still need an outlet for their frustrations with women that are the whole reason they don't do relationships.

>Hah, look at this guy! He's so pathetic!
Great image, totally made me want to agree with the creator.

I never thought MGTOW had anything to do with incels. Isn't it just a philosophy that says not to let the pursuit of women overtake your life? Just enjoy your hobbies and have fun.

This. Honestly if you want to go your own way without women just do it, no need to join a group or preach it. Live your life for yourself, no one has to validate you.

This too.

A good number probably are, but most of them are:
>Married men who want to get out of their marriage but can't because it will financially ruin them when their ex wife takes the house and half his retirement savings
>Men who used to be married, who are breathing a sigh of relief that they aren't hooked by a ball and chain to their ex wife, many of whom are still paying alimony to this day or suffering financially because of how much of their wealth was granted to their ex wife by family courts that are severely biased against men

Even if they were all a bunch of losers, you don't pretend like the social issues they bring up about the way society treats men aren't legitimate and serious.

Attached: rnptzcwckoy01.png (294x453, 35K)

Lot of MGTOWs are divorced men so the answer to your question is no.

can't divorced men be honorary incels? with womens rising standards, already married men may find themselves no longer up to snuff and that's why their wife dumps them.

>This. Honestly if you want to go your own way without women just do it, no need to join a group or preach it. Live your life for yourself, no one has to validate you.
Think of MGTOW like Alcoholics Anonymous, except for overcoming the addiction to having women in your life. We're hard-wired to want to give our time and even our lives to women, and for some men it's hard to overcome. I for one have constant extreme urges to cuddle a girl who loves me every night when I go to sleep, protecting her from the elements by wrapping her in my body. When you get older, you have urges to protect her belly, in an abstract way, for obvious reasons deeply ingrained in the masculine psyche by evolution relating to protection of unborn children

Look at it like it's a big joke if you want and poke fun at it, but MGTOW is a useful movement and often acts as a surrogate form of the types of social help women get during breakups, like alimony and emotional support from their friends and most strangers. Men don't have that.

Men only have each other, and MGTOW is a group who encourages men to reach their potential. Many MGTOW sites often have threads that men post when they go on nice vacations, alone, without their ex wives, because they can do what they want now, and having a support group of like-minded people who understand what it's like to have a legitimately evil ex-wife, sometimes with Borderline Personality Disorder, is nice

I'd imagine MGTOW was created primarily by men who are the victims of ex wives with Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) and it's hard to comprehend what that's like if you haven't experienced it

Attached: 1533798738874.png (927x461, 52K)

At it's core, MGTOW is abstaining from marriage and cohabitation with women because of divorce, family, de-facto marriage and palimony laws. Some MGTOW have nothing to do with women, some hate women, some ignore women, some have GF's, some run Game on women, etc. The one thing they don't do is get married and cohabitate.

That sounds pretty reasonable and good. However doesnt it just turn into a woman-hating group? I dont like generalizations like that, they could breed innecessary hate.

And yes I know this is a shit place to defend women, and yes I dont doubt so many of them are disgusting bitches.

yep. the concept is good, but the whole execution is horrible. most of the people are just people who agree with it because they cant find a girl. its sad, but true.

Attached: 1534051844354s.jpg (114x125, 3K)

Yeah. MGTOW is the official incel club.

you cannot be incel and have had sex.

You have to understand that MGTOWs are often the victims of women. They have been hurt financially by their girlfriends or ex wives, and by the government itself through family courts biased in favor of women

Would a group of female rape-survivors who support each other turn into solely a man-hating group? No, their reason for being together is because they support each other after surviving rape, but yeah they often have animosity against men as a result and they probably post lots of memes about how men are evil and more prone to rape. Same with MGTOW because it's a coping mechanism since there is no other justice they can seek. Society doesn't hold women accountable so they do it through memes instead

Let them have the memes, it doesn't hurt anyone in the way they have been hurt by women.

you totally can, some guys get laid but not for years at a time, some guys get laid once in their whole lives. what kind of female has that experience?

even if some of them were, it's still a large step up from being depressed and angry because no gf. of course some of them are idiots though, obviously.

I would disagree with the female rape victim group too.

Look, im not telling you to disband that (as if it would matter), and I agree its surely a good contention. But im again that kind of content anyways. Hateful group thinking is dangerous, especially in people who are weak and suffering like you describe. The "living without women is fine, dude" speech I agree with (even if, well, its undeniable we are wired to like them, but we are human and we can also fuck our wiring). But when it turns to "lets circlejerk about how all women are whores" its just a corrupting waste of time to me. So im just expressing how I dissaprove of that.

The only openly MGTOW guy I know in real life was married before so, probably not

>openly MGTOW guy
lol, I can't even imagine someone talking about this kind of stuff openly. at least where I live, that kind of talk would be a straight ticket to losing all social connections and employment.

Honestly everyone's an incel. Robot's are incels that have just rebranded themselves as robots so they can feel better about being a loser. Most Volcels are cope incels that's basically the equivalent of a virgin saying
>I'm saving myself for marriage
MGTOW however is a mixed bag. I'd say 40% of them are incels but the rest of them are just boomers that got burnt on their first marriage/girlfriend and now live the solitary lifestyle. Stop looking at the word incel with the stigma of "r*ddit" or a few bad eggs. It literally means Involuntarily Celibate which robots on here have been crying about not getting laid/getting a gf due to height, bone structure, race for years in the exact same way as r*ddit is now. Difference is most people here have given up on pursing women myself included. I'm a volcel but only because I started out as a robot/Incel. I already know it's pointless to try given my situation.

Attached: 1475091130342.gif (559x373, 188K)

lol no, a MGTOW can go and get pussy easy.

Incels are just kids who sit in their bitterness and stew

prove it famalam