AMA: Netflix Customer Service Chat Agent Edition

Ask me any kind of things you may have always wanted to know about the service, customers and how things are managed.

Attached: yXeNZXE.png (1024x765, 386K)

Other urls found in this thread:

netflix.com/ManageDevices
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why are you such a faggot

what’s your favorite anime?

>hoT
"netflix and chill" has to be the laziest, most thinly-veiled booty call ever -- do you guys find yourselves using it too

Do you get free netflix

Violet Evergarden is fantastic, if we're talking about Netflix original animes.

Luckily not most of us. Although I think I've heard it once or twice from other colleagues. It have never worked for them

Attached: violet-evergarden-nefli.png (793x508, 607K)

Yes, we do get free Netflix accounts.

>It have never worked for them
lol i'm not surprised

Why the fuck is CAD Netflix the dumping ground for bollywood knockoffs of hollywood films

There's a lot of hook ups going on around here, but I swear none of them start that way lmao

Last time I checked, Canada was one of those countries with the highest demand in Bollywood movies in general. Though you should see the US and Mexican catalog, they get a lot of those too

do u speak chinese

Do you think /a/ is too paranoid about the consequences of netflix's involvement in anime or does their argument hold some water?
What do you think about your employer? Do they treat you guys well?

I do get why they feel they way they feel, and while I also think Crunchyroll will ever be a better platform for anime streaming, most of the animes Netflix uploads as "Netflix Original's" are just distributed, but not made or produced, by Netflix. It's like making it a exclusive.
Tho I did felt for them with that hideous Death Note movie.

What do I think about my employer? heh...Well they used to treat us WAY better a year ago, now everything seems to be on the line due two new sites that opened in Manila and Paraguay (Not sure about this one) and right now they're firing people for every little thing, and there's plenty of people not taking it anymore. Just yesterday they fired one of the account's manager, so let that sink.

Obviously I don't mind losing my job at this point anymore.

do you have any funny stories involving customers? And what are the customers you hate the most?

My account was overdrawn twice in the last 2 months bc my idiot family accessed my account without my permission.

Do you do this on purpose?
Why is changing my password the only thing I can do?

I thought I got too drunk and did it myself.

Attached: 1509317504751.gif (240x180, 2M)

Yes, I do, in fact I have a whole file with that kind of chats.
Ugh, probably those that come bitching about how a non-christian content hurt their sensitivity, or the ones asking if Netflix is openly against Trump administration. Like, dude I'm just a fucking chat agent, what do you expect me to tell you?

I mean, the charge is only made if the bank also allows us to take it. Tho it sounds like you haven't closed your current session in all the devices, since you can restart a membership from any device. You can do it here >netflix.com/ManageDevices
also just ask them for a refund, if there hasn't been more than 7 days they HAVE to give it to you with your cancellation, if you ask for it.

I'll share with you a piece of a chat we had a long time ago about Net Neutrality, let me know if you want to see more:

>customer
Why don't you care about net neutrality?
2:43:47 AM
>customer
Why doesn't netflix don't give a crap?
2:44:06 AM
>customer
about net neutrality?
2:44:12 AM
>Netflix Agent
Hello, there. My name is ******. This is customer service, unfortunately here we cannot comment on that. But I'll be more than glad to help you with any account issue you may have. So, how may I help you?
2:45:28 AM
>customer
Why doesn't netflix give a crap about net neutrality?
2:45:51 AM
>customer
Why would I ever give money to a company who doesn't care about standard internet ?
2:46:34 AM
>customer
Why does your company not care?
2:47:03 AM
>Netflix Agent
As I mentioned we cannot comment about that here in customer service.
2:47:30 AM
>Netflix Agent
Do you have any question regarding your account I can help you with?
2:47:40 AM
>customer
I don't have an account as you should know if your web designers did their jobs
2:48:08 AM
>customer
But you know that already
2:48:15 AM
>customer
WHY DOESN'T YOUR COMPANY CARE
2:48:32 AM
>Netflix Agent
Okay.. So you have any questions I can help you with? As I already mentioned twice we cannot comment on that here.
2:48:57 AM
>customer
Who can I contact to find out why your company doesn't care?
2:49:17 AM
>customer
Why don't you care?
2:50:01 AM

Yeah, fuck Netflix for pulling console-tier crap like exclusive animes. I will never buy Netfix. I dont care how popular, or how many reaction images of an exclusive gets spammed on Jow Forums.
Crunchyroll for life.

Attached: 643094d094a400c93cbd05460d1edbda.jpg (640x360, 36K)

Why does Netflix remove good shows to make way for their shitty original series that nobody wants to watch? I didn't get a Netflix subscription to watch shows I know nothing about that for some weird reason all have 5 star ratings.

I love Devilman Crybaby

Licensing and permissions, man. Most of the titles are removed because of that. Obviously if it gets too pricey to buy from the producers, Netflix is not gonna pitch the money and rather create their own originals.

Also, the 5 stars or percentage you see in the shows or movies are based on how much you'd like the title or show, they have NEVER been global ratings.

I fucking love it too.

There's literally no anime on Netflix that cannot be watched elsewhere.

Attached: 131216723148.png (968x576, 346K)

why the fuck is the Bahamas treated as being Latin America despite only being like 50 miles away from the United States? Spanish isn't our primary language and most schools don't even have spanish class, yet most of the cartoons and anime here are just spanish dubs without even the option of english subs.

They must not look up the country on wikipedia first, and click on whatever language they think you speak.

I didn't know english was your first language either. But I'd check first if it was my job to stream to you.