/britfeel/

Saturday fatterday edition

Attached: feelbrit.jpg (1938x1354, 795K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs
indy100.com/article/tinder-date-mass-trick-union-square-new-york-hunger-games-natasha-aponte-8506036?amp
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5593803/RAF-spooks-intercepted-Russian-message-Skripals-posioned.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

went into my garden early this morning and could HEAR the slugs and snails eating the plants what the fuck

Why do you make these threads?
You could at least do /feel/ to be more inclusive.

eat the slugs and snails
assert dominance

Saturday, is treat day lad.

Attached: 473a5f6370f3861f3dd0654c0111d143_400x400.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Its warhammer day to today yay

Attached: 1527462769700.jpg (1000x589, 96K)

Leave him alone he is doing Gods work
Saturday is for the lads waheyyy

Hey lads can you just kill off the last thread with me only'll take a post or two each thanks babes xoxoxox

>mfw I get my mother to get my sister to give me half of her desert
youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs

New thread, can finally ask my question

Thinking of getting back into PC gaming lads but bit of a predicament. I go to uni inb4 fuck off uni fag and all that, I'm trying to get my life back on track after NEETing it up for so long and come back to my parents every christmas and summer. Thinking of making a PC a bit bigger than my PS4, my old PC was a tank and an absolute bitch to move. Are mini-ITX PCs viable? Are there good GPUs out that can fit in them that can max games out at 1080p that also aren't completely fucked by the bitcoin fiasco? Don't really give a fuck about 4k. Something like pic related is what I'm looking to build.

Also GPUs coming back down in price when lads

Attached: Abfhcby.jpg (3110x2073, 488K)

Havanana nanananana and it is nearly autumn lads

I ended up overeating and making myself sick in the night again, that's two nights in a row now. I just can't stop myself

Working again today, then two days off. Hopefully I can use the little break to get my diet back on track. At least enough to maintain my weight. Want to begin reading again over the bank holiday too

How is your morning?

Attached: WojakCoffee.jpg (511x428, 27K)

Dessert at 9:03 in the morning lad?

only 26 days until autumn

Attached: 1446886896769.jpg (1920x2880, 494K)

Nth for sound lads finishing off the thread

havent had a shower since tuesday night, i stink of piss and b.o.

how some of you go weeks without bathing i do not know

Fucking freezing, although I have a cold which is making it feel worse

should I open up the peroni lads

For me I dont see anyone for days and barely leave my bed so doesnt seem to matter also I dont piss myself

Go for it lad waheyyy, you been to bed yet?

when i was badly depressed i only showered once every couple of weeks or so. just combed my hair and doused myself in deoderant to hide it but people knew.

Can relate, it was worst last year when I went a few months without washing. Have been better recently though, generally doing it once or twice a week. I don't know why showering feels like it takes so much effort...

I woke up to find my house had dropped below 20c for the first time in a long time.

Lads, at what age does it become infeasible to call oneself a 'femboy'?

LONG LIVE THE PECKHAM SIX!

fuck the fuck would you call yourself a femboy anyway

when you give in and transition

more like when you give in and off yourself

20 and over
this idea that you have in your mind of a 'femboy' isn't reality. when you realise they're just a bloke all attraction is lost, same with trannies

im getting old with a leaky willy

Get your prostate checked lid

>Facebook notified me it's my ex's birthday
Do I say happy birthday or is that awkward and weird? We broke up because she had to move away for uni so it's not like we hate each other or anything but I don't speak to her anymore

ooooh matron

>qt brown girl on the new series of GBBO
Gib!!!

The absolute state of white women

indy100.com/article/tinder-date-mass-trick-union-square-new-york-hunger-games-natasha-aponte-8506036?amp

>The model who cleverly duped dozens of men into a massive Hunger Games-esque dating competition has refused to apologise for the stunt.

"cleverly"

Bend over for queen and country fren

Might go to spoons later for a comfy dinner

Its Saturday and im stuck in the middle of london waiting on the last truck to come and take my place

>its LITERALLY impossible for a man to have a small frame and be effeminate
its not, its just rare.

Is it worth getting surgery pins out? I know in adults there isn't any harm leaving them in but it makes me cringe knowing I have metal rods and shit in my leg, especially when you hear about people who's pins and rods fall out

peckham six
e
c
k
h
a
m

41st for standing by the window waiting for a package

*abseils into thread*
Ohhhh jeremy cooorbyn haha

*Let's truckbot26s handbrake off*

His truck is rolling down the slip road towards the southbound carriageway you absolute madman

Attached: images.png (198x254, 4K)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5593803/RAF-spooks-intercepted-Russian-message-Skripals-posioned.html

who are they and what did they do lad

Just go on PCPartPicker and go from there. Really helpful website that shows compatibility with other parts and shit

teehee uwu *farts*

Dude im nowhere near a slip road at best it will just sit there

what happens to you if you try to resist binging

How the fuck do you reverse an artic into a loading bay

That's what I used to build my last PC, but looking up current gpu prices as well as DDR4 prices I think I'll hold off. I do have a GTX 970 and 16gb DDR left over from my old PC that I could use but that means buying an old motherboard and CPU. I love PC Gaming but these prices are a joke. Who's paying 500 quid for a mid range GPU and 150 quid for 16gb RAM?

16gb DDR3*

not original ffs

if shes like me then intensely anxious and restless
food is a really good sedative

>amazon parcel is nearly here
going to be a comfy saturday boys hope you lot are doing well x

You don't need to tag a kiss on the end mate, we're blokes here

You calling me gay mate x

yes, off yourself gaylord x

i'll take a kiss lad x

Attached: 5qxig69Wv1tm3g4vo1_540.jpg (540x650, 103K)

Ill lay you out u little cunt

sorry lad just habit desu

what are you people up to today

Attached: 1521451383188.jpg (250x250, 115K)

okay i'll give you my address lad, come on down.

What is it then
Looking forward to this

Flat 2
Amersham Hill
High Wycombe

Very carefully plus it depends on the lay out of the yard some times its simple to full lock it till the trailer is relatively in line with the bay you want then straighten out

But some places can be a righr bitch to get to

But iv yet to do artic work im still stuck doing ridged work till a spot comes up

i'm at your mums gaff lad, she wants a word with you anyway. I'm your new dad

load up Euro truck simulator and have a go lod

Go on then lad whats in your parcel

benchtop adjustable power supply just some chink brand one but better than having to run 9v batteries like a caveman also one of those untippable mugs which for some reason I'm more excited about

>I'm your new dad
>implying he had an old one

whatever happend to sortlad?

I'd just like to remind you that when you were born your peepee touched a vagina for a few seconds.

There is hope virgins.

Attached: 1534563804324m.jpg (904x1024, 83K)

shortlad*
typo

Peckham Six never did shit!

Is that for electronics or sumthing? More excited about the untippable mug too desu, sounds amazing.

most of us arnt virgins, who are you and why do you trip

go away Kat
simple as

You want to know how my morning's been? I was woken up at 6am by my housemate taking a shit, then at 7am the scaghead subhuman chav scum started blasting their techno music and then I couldn't go back to sleep. All this after going out on a work social last night and having a hangover
FUCKING GREAT

Do try and get your diet in check, tracking calories sounds like a requirement for you.

got really bored so I set up my PS2 with my old CRT

what games do you have for it

C section lad

>reee my problems are the only thing that matters

Neck yourself originally

Make me nyaa~

yeah so like how a 9v battery is set at 9v and 5ma this can be adjusted so if I'm working on something that needs 12v I can just set it to that in the early stages but yeah I've tried the mug out before it can be tipped but it's shockingly resistant to it, like if I swung my arm around normally on my desk it'd be fine but then you can just pick it up like normal but once you place it down it can't be tipped but can be picked up proper weird

this new trip is another gender bender arnt they?

Also forgot to say there were about 20 flies in the kitchen. And not little fruit flies, big ones. And we have maggots somewhere apparently, I kill all the flies every day and then the next day there's more of them

Am I not allowed to complain here lad? Fuck off

one of the most boring larps in a while
I blame the trip blogging culture that has festered here

This Kat fellow... is he a quare?

Just neck yourself pussy

check the bin for maggots, use thoes little silica packets to keep the bin dry maggots dont grow in dry conditions

probably, they are like plague rats here

I have a bunch of games I have no desire to play again or have an HD remaster of, but of the ones I still want to play are:

Timesplitters 2
LOTR The Third Age
SMT Lucifer's Call
SMT Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2
Dragon Quest Journey of the Cursed King
Persona 4 (have on Vita but hate that system)
Ace Combat 4, 5 and Zero
Silent Hill 2 and 3

Might be a dead animal in your walls lad, had a maggot problem a few years ago and couldn't find the source, had to get someone in. Turns out a mouse died inside my wall and maggots were growing in it

i dont know why i asked i know nohting about games

>Ace Combat 4, 5 and Zero
play these first lad. they're only a couple quid each from CeX and you have them all finished in a day

yeah I meant those are the games I already have, planning on playing them before the new Ace Combat comes out

When did you get your artic licence

Mitochondria is the powerhouse of the ceII.