Contrapoints: Incels

Why do you keep ignoring her arguments?

youtu.be/fD2briZ6fB0

Attached: 1524302575985.jpg (400x400, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ITolYeDyKWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>retarded gay dude dressed up as a girl talking for 20 mins about virgins

Wow that sounds really cool I should watch that. Fuck off.

Because I don't wanna listen to a normalfag e-celebs arguments. I wanna smoke blunts, watch anime, and go the fuck to sleep

Get this dumb whore to fuck off and leave us alone.

She's right though. If you want to stop being an incel you'll listen.

Attached: 1519268765892.jpg (467x469, 21K)

We aren't incels, dumbfuck.
Incels are a bunch of failed normalshits. If I wanted to do anything besides smoke weed and anime, I would. Which entirely removes the "involuntary" part around it

Now get the fuck off my board and take the incel faggots with you.

You're a volcel. Basically an incel.

This legit made me lol irl.

>her

tho this was one of xir's better videos. less wrong than usual.

I don't listen to braindead sex havers opinions on what life is like as an incel. They have not even the slightest clue what this depth of rejection does to a human.

Contrapoints used to be an incel though.

Do you think he can help me get laid.

Attached: article-0-18F06290000005DC-556_634x428.jpg (634x428, 51K)

She's right about digital self harm.

She doesn't really make many arguments aimed at incels.
She never attempts to disprove the 80/20 rule and at one point sort of concedes that male and female sexuality are VERY different in a way that makes it extremely difficult for a portion of men to ever have sex.

Her other point about 'most incels look pretty normal' is dumb. Women's standards for an attractive man are high.

I kind of agree with her that the misogyny on incel forums like incels.me is sorta retarded. It is women's instincts to breed with an alpha and nobody can choose their instincts. It's pointless hating and getting angry at women for just following their instinct.

How are volcels same as incels you absolute moron

>women aren't whores
>cock carousel is a meme
>no mention of 80/20
>resorts to counter narrative to "debunk" narrative
lololololo

youtube.com/watch?v=ITolYeDyKWw

>you're a big faggot, basically a girl

Now I understand that train of thought a little bit more, thank you.

Not really senpai. Incels care way too much about relationships. Like yeah, a GF would be nice, but I have an onahole and a few close friends, which is pretty much the same thing, from what I understand.
I look at incels and I don't see happy people. I can't say im the happiest person in the world, but I'm doing a lot better off than them. I have a job, hobbies, close friends, and everything else.

I don't need some normalfag trying to argue that my way of life isn't proper or whatever the fuck this dumb piece of shit is trying to say. I'm not a dick to anyone outside of anonymous imageboards, and even then, I try to keep to myself and not be too much of a cunt.

I'm happy the way I am, and the only people hurt by my current way of life seem to be a bunch of reddit normalshits incels that try to say that if I don't care about getting a GF, I'm a normalfag, and dumbfucks like OP is trying to shill for that wanna go up and say that this way of life needs to be changed or whatever the fuck they're going on about.

Whoever the fuck this dumb faggot is can suck my ass.

Because you started off as an incel and decided it wasn't worth trying to change. You went from involuntarily celebrate to voluntarily celebrate.

So incels are 100% correct in how they view life? These videos make me angry cause they just prove incels correct over and over again and then just say "oh but incels are losers and wrong lol" anyway.

He means that most 'volcels' would actually have sex if they could. They just fail at attracting women, like an incel, but are too proud to admit so they soothe their ego by saying they don't want sex.
Being a 'volcel' is the sexual equivalent of 'you
can't fire me I quit!'

Volcel literally only means you choose to be celibate it makes no mention of incels

Then why would this retard attack incels when it knows the only reason its getting laid now is because its a tranny? If it stayed a guy it would still be a virgin because of how female sexuality works.

>These videos make me angry cause they just prove incels correct over and over again
This isn't one of those videos though

How is she (yes) attacking incels?

I don't consider myself an incel that I'd care to defend myself against "arguments" made by a tranny.

He's not really attacking incels though, if you actually watched the video you'd see that he's being fairly sympathetic towards them

It doesn't debunk any basic incel truths though.

It does, with evidence

That's actually mentally challenged

>her
The guy can't even figure out his original gender, he should think about that instead

>So incels are 100% correct in how they view life?
Yes and no. They are right that, because of the sexual
instincts of humans (men lean towards harem/polygamy, whereas women lean towards hypergamy) a portion of men will lose out.
However, they are wrong in how they deal with this. If they take the blackpill they should stop being so angry and resentful; holding onto anger is like holding onto a hot coal and expecting it to hurt your enemy.

They should just take a more buddhist approach: remove their desire. Get interested in other things. Shun all things sexual. Start listening to classical music (no sexual lyrics) and grow bonsai trees or something.

There is a lot more to living a happy life than sex.

He basically didn't refute any of the incels' core arguments and basically ended the video by saying avoid them and don't listen to them.

She said incels aren't entirely wrong, but the way they deal with things is very wrong. She tells you to leave incel communities to help improve your mental health, not because they're untrue.

>taking advice on mental health from a tranny

I hate his voice but I still watch the videos.

Tranny or not, he's right

Trannies can never fake a voice. They always sound disgusting unless they started hormone blockers at 13.

>Tranny
>Right
Pick one

>They should just take a more buddhist approach: remove their desire. Get interested in other things. Shun all things sexual. Start listening to classical music (no sexual lyrics) and grow bonsai trees or something.
Sure but if they want to help accelerate things they need to join women on the side that doesn't actually pay into taxes. Even if they avoid sexual encounters they're supporting their bad behavior through taxes.

Attached: cumul.jpg (574x272, 42K)

>no stats
>only counter narrative
>evidence

>There is a lot more to living a happy life than sex.
I guess if you cuck yourself you can regulate yourself to a miserable sexless and intimacy less existence that everyone looks down on and you can lie to yourself that you're happy. So great to be born a male, doctor-assisted suicide should be legal and easily available

Just some tranny thot who thinks it's not a hon while cope-posting constantly.

Some decent points and fair counterarguments in there at least. Plus relatively high effort videos when compared to retards looking into the camera the whole time and screenshot articles or some fatties good awful avatar

Attached: 1534566556016.jpg (750x745, 134K)

>Just cover your ears and shout and pretend everything is okay.

Sounds like this is just another way of trying to placate incels so women can never be held accountable for the pain and suffering they cause.

I wanna buttfuck this dude until i blow a huge load in his asshole

Contrapoints passes as an ugly woman

>We aren't incels, dumbfuck.
>Incels are a bunch of failed normalshits. If I wanted to do anything besides smoke weed and anime, I would. Which entirely removes the "involuntary" part around it
>Now get the fuck off my board and take the incel faggots with you.
Spoken like a true incel.
Kys you worthless shitstain.

Not with that voice he isn't lmao.

basedboy

originaliloli

>attack
He's basically saying "go listen to JP and clean your room bucko, things aren't as bad as you think they are".

There's something ironic about a trans person trying to invalidate the concerns of a marginalized societal group.

>invalidate the concerns of a marginalized societal group
That's not what the video does

What's the matter, the truth hurt faggot?

Tbh as a sissy trap he's like 7/10

But he's also like 6 foot something.

Also he's chopping the cock off so now I'd never fuck him.

>I guess if you cuck yourself you can regulate yourself to a miserable sexless and intimacy less existence that everyone looks down on and you can lie to yourself that you're happy. So great to be born a male, doctor-assisted suicide should be legal and easily available
The whole point of the black pill is that there is NOTHING you can do to improve your sexual situation. The best you can do is move from an incel gamma to a beta male in later life. That's it and THAT is the ultimate cuck.

The monk life is GOAT if you get into something that you're passionate about.
It only seems like a lie because our culture is SO saturated with sex. 95% of music and films centre around romance and/or sex.

It's a shame that buddhism in the west has a reputation as being for dumb hippies. Philosophically, it is interesting and probably correct. The way to end suffering is to let go of desire and ego.

>marginalized

Incels are not a marginalized group, yall are just a bunch of racist and sexist losers.

He says incels believe in the red pill, but they don't. They follow the way of the blackpill

is she the same tranny that was interviewed for a telegraphic article to expose the incel movement for a bunch of men that want stacies?

damn, good point. I concede

>worthless
>probably make your yearly wage in a week
k lmao

>if wanted to get laid i would
how about you get the fuck out.

How about you leave, redditor.

InCels do not exist when rape is always an option.

>calls reddit just because he's told to leave
that's female shit, even more proof you're a normoid.

>probably make your yearly wage in a week
Sorry pal you don't. You are a wage slave and i am a business owner.
I am therefore better than you.
You should kys. There's no hope for you

rape isn't an option. if it were legal, i'd agree with you that i'm just being a pussy and that's why i don't get laid.

>Her

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

Stop shilling this stupid tranny's retarded regurgitations.

Attached: 1408836666304.jpg (600x800, 140K)

No. I'm calling reddit shit because you're an incel, which is reddit exclusive, so fuck off, reddit incel faggot

>he thinks im a wageslave
Whatever you wanna believe, bud.

Continuing to exist in a society that vilifies and mocks you for existing while also milking you for labor and squeezing any value they can from you is the ultimate cuck. Suicide is the answer, many men are waking up to this truth as evident by the rising suicide rate.

>he thinks im a wageslave
>Whatever you wanna believe, bud.
Oh that's right, you don't have a jon so you don't have any money.
NEETbuxs don't count

no you called it because i pointed you out as a wannabe chad browsing this board for /edgy/ points.

Edgy. Isn't summer break over?

NEETbux are pennies, man. What is it, something like $400 a month?

I made that in an hour yesterday. Sure fridays are my busiest, but still.

>No. I'm calling reddit shit because you're an incel, which is reddit exclusive, so fuck off, reddit incel faggot
Just stop incel. You are making an ass out of yourself

Ive had more sex than everyone in this thread combined BET

>I made that in an hour yesterday. Sure fridays are my busiest, but still.
No you didn't.
Imaginary money doesn't count. But as long as we are comparing what we made.
$80 per client per day after expenses.
615 clients total between 2 companies that i set up.
Do the math Incel and tell me who makes more?

>this is the no truescotsmen robot poster who says robots can't be incels

Tears are being brought to my eyes this is the most intelligent and mature conversation Ive seen on R9k

I sure fucking hope so.

But that won't stop the mentally ill tranny posters.

Attached: 1423814455566s.jpg (125x119, 3K)

>Ive had more sex than everyone in this thread combined BET
You've never had sex.

wowie dude i didn't know successful businessmen browse r9k

I hate women even more after watching that and reading a handful of the comments. I hate sex havers I HATE THEM

Typical redditors not even knowing what a fucking robot is before they post on Jow Forums

this is a big reason i hate normies, they define intelligence and maturity by what they agree with, and purely because they agreed with it. anyone else notice this?

>all this incel anal rage
I love it. I hope you guys get angrier and angrier until you have a heart attack.

>wowie dude i didn't know successful businessmen browse r9k
We do.
Nothing better to do. I work, i goto the gym, i go home. My business is pretty much on auto pilot 24/7. Sometimes i have to fix a problem but usually i can do what i want on the weekends. Absolutely nothing .

or you know until someone else suffers for it.

>implying we're not just building our anger levels up on purpose

>roughly 3 ozs of peppermint per plant
>400 plants/400 feet of grow space
>sell peppermint for about $125 an oz/can grow 3 plants a year.
>$150K/year, with living and electric expenses coming up to 25,000

>her
Ok

I dont need to listen to some communist fag who shilled his shit on /lgbt/

He also proves incels points when he talks about how easy he has it on tinder now that hes a (((woman)))

This video has a very clear mocking tone. Quote "The correct term for a well worn vagina is not roast beef, but sour grapes" This is just another normalfag piece of shit attacking incels.

>I love it. I hope you guys get angrier and angrier until you have a heart attack.
Oh they will.
Or they will beat the first woman they date and then it will be prison for them.

>He also proves incels points when he talks about how easy he has it on tinder now that hes a (((woman)))
And she specifically says they're correct in the video.

So incels are correct, then why is the video mocking incels? I don't understand

ok so leave this board retarded normie

It's banter. If she was attacking incel's she would be invalidating their arguments, not admitting that a lot of what they think isn't entirely wrong.

>>roughly 3 ozs of peppermint per plant
plants/400 feet of grow space
>>sell peppermint for about $125 an oz/can grow 3 plants a year.
>>$150K/year, with living and electric expenses coming up to 25,000
Good for you. That's a great start. I remember starting like that and growing my company and then opening a second one in another state.
You can only go up from here user.

It's entertainment. She makes money from doing youtube videos. It's a video for normies with some messages in it for the incels watching.

>ok so leave this board retarded normie
No

>She's
So you're mentally ill too?

>rich and economically stable people on Jow Forums
OUT

Attached: 1535173385406s.jpg (171x134, 5K)

Why would I be mentally ill for being polite?