So, anyway, are you, like, a virgin or something?

>So, anyway, are you, like, a virgin or something?

Attached: girl-smoking.jpg (679x569, 81K)

I thought her earrings were bagels

Trick question. You cannot be a virgin if you do not play by the rules.

i'm akshually not though

I came in my pants while fingering a girl. See ya losers

Yeah, that's how I fucking imagine these kinds of girls behaving in social situations.

Attached: 1535047587844.jpg (492x452, 17K)

I am. Wanna fix that for me?

I can smell it though the screen. Why does weed stink so weird lads?

that's how they exactly behave, desu!

he got it right!

Attached: 1531630747611.jpg (200x200, 10K)

Most girls I've known back in middle, high school, and some of college behaved this way.

say that again and i wont be you dumb bitch lmao

>Be me, 20 years old
>At work party last month because someone was leaving
>At table with co-workers, all of whom are ranging from 23-28
>After a while, drunken conversation about sex starts
>26 year old roastie with short hair says to me "Are you a virgin?"
>I say "Yeah."
>"Oh my god really? That's so weird!"
>So I just go "Okay."
>Conversation moves on

It's only awkward if you make it awkward. And regardless, you shouldn't care about what some cumdumpster who is mentally still in high school thinks of you.

Attached: 1527339195377.jpg (460x578, 142K)

*Grab the bitch by the throat*
I dunno, whore, am I?

Attached: 1529639558837.png (356x373, 276K)

Fuck her up, user.

this is when normies change focus to understand the logic in what you said amirite

No girl I've met has ever said this to me or anyone I know nor have they said anything like this. When your at least 20 everyone just assumes that everyone else has had sex. They probably wouldn't even think you were a virgin.

No one knows iam a virgin besides this one kid who i worked at BK with. Even my highschool friends assume i have gotten some vegeta by now.

this, they won't assume you're a virgin, they'll just consider you a shitty lay.

Besides, even if someone isn't a virgin they might not have had a real relationship. I think that's what's more important.

Everyone knows i have never had one of those lol.

Well um... you better get one then, user!

Attached: gWYi9iN.jpg (600x450, 75K)

My God Ryan Gosling is most handsome man in this world
No homo (maybe a bit homo)

if this were to happen to me, would be best to be honest or to hide it?

>My God Ryan Gosling is most handsome man in this world
Ryan Gosling is top chad. I'm jealous of him as fuck.

Attached: ryan-gosling-in-gucci.jpg (800x1126, 142K)

I'd let Ryan Gosling fuck me in the ass.

If I've only had sex once, am I basically still a virgin? I think so

''Yes. I am. A year ago I decided to give my life to Christ since he gave His life for mine.
Christ's apostle Paul condemned fornication in
his letter to the Corinthians.

Would you like to come to Church with me?''
*Smiles intensely*
She smiles nervously and says 'er.... no thanks' and walks off.

Works every fucking time.

He's got some features that would doom 99% of people, yet they look good on him. He also looks better as he ages. Truly an interesting case.

Nah, but I sure as hell look like one. I actually look pretty much like the virgin in the "virgin vs Chad" meme. I wind up having sex when I'm in a relationship, but I don't have the notch count that Chad does because I don't really pull one-night stands or spin plates. And the relationships are rare because I'm not exactly Chad, but I can't quite be a robot because at least a small handful of women are fine with being my gf.
I'm like most guys. Desperately sexless most months of most years, with one or two instances of "getting lucky" a year and a few girls I've truly loved.

This.
Saying "I'm keeping my virginity for our Lord" always works, they'll either laugh at it thinking it was ironic or just shrug it off.

Attached: typo.jpg (1242x708, 106K)

You're gonna fuck god?

Attached: gachimad-20180821-0002.jpg (676x617, 32K)

lemme nuttttttttttttttttttttttt

Attached: 1515631761667.jpg (1920x1080, 1.54M)

Thanks for this image, user. I really appreciate the details

This picture makes me depressed.

Attached: peace.jpg (260x300, 14K)

this oregolilly

Attached: 1532207631370.png (1069x836, 770K)

>turn 21
>older sister comes to visit me
>asks if I'm still a virgin
>answer yes
>asks if I've ever kissed a girl
>answer no
>sister laughs in my face

Attached: IMG_6295.png (303x200, 91K)

It's okay to admire the Goose, anons.

Attached: goose.jpg (940x545, 145K)

Because the plant matter is rich in aromatic compounds (terpenes, mercaptans, etc), and people are lighting it on fire.

Vaping weed smells very little. There's a little bit of smell but it's mild and dissipates quickly.

Yet Ryan picked a latina when he had all these Caucasoid Women fawning over him.

Ana de Armas is a Latina

>Look at her right in the eye and stare her down, almost intimidatingly.

>Yeah. What about it?

Attached: Any female attention, me, is this love.jpg (600x315, 85K)

"Or something."
*walks into my apartment with my groceries*

hell no dude,had sex years ago

Depends how old you are. If you're over 18, then lie

>carrying around groceries
lmao what a faaaag

When someone has turbo autism like most of Jow Forums you can assume they are still virgins

I usually "say oh yeah I am 2X years old and still a virgin" with cocky/mocking tone. "Yeah. A 2X year old virigin. I'd have had to *try not* to lose it." Since that's what normies say when they find out there are 18+ virgins in 2018. Since I'm pretty decent looking they always buy it. Even this one roastie believed me. But then she wanted to fuck but I told her I was going to the Mormon temple so I couldn't (it's a lie I'm not even mormon lol, she was just nasty).
I also just told my friends and my bro that I fucked a fatty in highschool. They believed it since who would lie about banging a fat chick.

Attached: macho-man-randy-savage-wwe-hall-of-fame-do-002.jpg (2048x1325, 643K)

Ive learned to like the smell of weed the more I smoke it more. Its an adapted taste, I suppose.

Please be larping, please.

>Yeah, i am. Why do you ask?
This assuming that she asked that without context, if not, then just "Yeah, I am".
She's just asking a simple question, it's not that hard.

>gotten some vegeta
The doctor is in. One a day, every day.

Attached: Use only as directed.gif (329x302, 25K)

ive learned to not mind the smell. still absolutely hate the taste thoeven after 10 years of smoking

"You look at my face and still ask that question? Either you're as dumb as I am ugly, or you just want to hear me say yes."

based Ryan

Attached: Nordic man sketch.jpg (190x265, 7K)

>who would lie about banging a fat chick.
yeah, user no idea what fucking retard would do anything like that

Attached: 1436327450627.jpg (259x189, 7K)

I did hangout with a fat girl in highschool. Why would they question it?

I'm 28 khv. I've been asked recently this question, and I lied about it. I gave her the funny answer and it didn't turn awkward at all. Even if she can smell it, she initiated next meeting so she might not care or believed it.

We talked about food (she loves cooking), and what goes well with what, the topic drifted to the beverages, and it turned out that:
>I never drank coffee, alcohol, neither I smoked cigs or weed
>Have you ever had sex though? haha
>Yea, it happened coupled of times. Not as often as I'd like to though

It didn't go like in those prons, didn't it user?

Attached: 9268_40fd_500.png (500x667, 469K)

>Lost virginity at 27 to a fwb with mutual feels I had for 4 months
>Haven't had sex since
Literally nothing else I've experienced in life as come close to having her moan in my ear while I fucked her.
Or when I gave her a full body massage and when I pulled off her panty's there were ropes of grool and I fingered her so hard his entire ass and hips shaked
Or when she licked my cum off her tits the first time I came in her presence.

So many great moments in 4 months even a lot non-sex related, I can't imagine how people with life long relations aren't the happiest fuckers alive.

>next meeting
are you about to date/plow her?

>tfw a tinder match asked me this
I wanted to die bros.

Attached: ABC59295-F5C8-4A37-A0F5-2856A8FAF8E7.jpg (589x405, 92K)

That's a pretty autistic thing to ask. Don't these people have any social skills?

Did you answer her honestly?

Second meeting was open cinema in the park.
We are scheduled for third meetup on Tuesday, without definite plans.

I'm kind of afraid of fucking this up. I would love to date her, never a woman before gave me this much of an attention. She was the first ever in my life, and especially on Tinder, where I didn't have to keep the conversation going, or entertain her in some fool's way, because she also kept asking questions, and initiating convos, and bantering with me. She of course has plenty of other qualities.

I'm 28 khrv, but I blame it mostly on the fact that I kept changing jobs and places every year, and never had a chance to settle and get to know people around. I lack dating experience so I don't know what would be best time to initiate "plowing" (ironically, I long for sensual tender lovemaking) because doing it too fast or too late will be bad, and I'm aware of capricious and unstable nature of women in general.

1) don't let your insecurities get the better of you. You're doing fine, she's still talking to you and shit. Girls, when they're not interested, will either ghost you or become cold instantly (guys become cold instantly too)
2) Remember, you've already come this far, just keep on keeping on (just bee urself bro!). Whatever you're doing is working. Don't trip over your own shoe laces
3)I was recently khv (what's the r in khrv?) and basically if things start to get sexy, you'll fall into it naturally, don't worry.

Were you confident in your fucking abilities when you went in for the first time? How to prepare for the first time at the age when it is inexcusable to be inexperienced?

>>So, anyway, are you, like, a virgin or something?
Yeah, and?

Yep

origidgido

Not him but
>fwb
>friends with benefits
>friends
Helps to have a partner who is already likes you to a degree and is sympathetic, instead of some randumb person who will automatically assume your virginity status is ultimately some sort of timebomb and reject you

>his entire ass and hips shaked
Gayest thing I've read this fortnight.

Thank you user. I appreciate a good word

R stand for relationshipless

This pretty much.
Also my oral+fingering skills are amazing.
They moved on their own user.

He's talking about "his" hips user

He didn't correct it because it really was a man.

Fuck you got me there. Time to hand in my Jow Forums badge.

Attached: 3f4d11442e83bb34f90124b64b8ee57b_400x400.jpg (400x400, 40K)

HOLLY SHIT MORE PLEASE

>talking to girls
>ever letting such a conversation initiate to begin with
It's only parents you need to fear.

Attached: Don't think such lewd things in the morning.png (800x473, 36K)

Wait so was it a man then?

My Goose deserves better than some old mexicunt.

just pretend you're not cunt

Really? I always thought he looked retarded. Especially with the way his eyes droop at the sides. He doesn't have conventional chad features either, like a strong jaw line

Yeah, some of us value our purity and virtue rather than 30 seconds of cheap physical pleasure. But I don't think a modern woman is capable of feeling anything but her impulses.

>y-yeah... why you asking? Wanna help with that?

I answer yes even though im not. I like to see people react to shit and this always gives her a reason to talk to me some more

Not just a virgin. I'm a wizard and proud of it!

Sadly yes. Probably should have lied desu

I'm guessing she ghosted after.
Sorry bro. you deserve someone who isn't going to ghost you at the first sign of trouble anyway.
But hey if you're just after pussy lying it is kek

Not if you are up to something.

Later virgins