Elliot rodger was not ugly

Elliot rodger was not ugly.
If anything he had a better chance at life than
most of us could ever possibly dream of.
>family was wealthy
>owned a BMW
>had a nice stepmother
>single child / lived with no siblings
>lived in the US
>had friend up to a certain point
>autism (claim disability money)
He literally had life handed to him. His family could do whatever and they even owned a decent house. the more i realise this and how good he actually had life makes me think he was just a pompous failed normie. he didn't even try to talk a girl and he even fucked his retribution day to the point where he only killed 3 nerdy asians (like himself) and a few autistic land whales. I would love to have the life Elliot had. he expects top treatment and girls to give me vagene when he was a loner who played vidya most of the day just like us.
>"BUT WEALTHY PEOPLE CAN BE SAD TOO!"
Being wealthy is a huge release of stress. unless you have earned it from working and trying to better your life then you have just had life handed to you with minimum effort.
Elliot could have just lived life on easy mode and not have been such a pompous autistic faggot, sure we got to give him a bit of praise for the shooting but overall, he had an easy life compared to your average robot.
youtube.com/watch?v=4FLUzf9H10c
He didn't even look that bad.

Attached: chadshooter.jpg (300x168, 6K)

he is weird looking but not completely unfortunate. you are right though that he was just a failed normalfag who didnt even shoot up the right people

>>family was wealthy
Not at all nigger, his dad spent all his money making a shitty movie
>owned a BMW
poor man's car
>had a nice stepmother
In his manifesto he claims he hated her for taking his dad away from him
>>single child / lived with no siblings
living with siblings is obnoxious
>>lived in the US
shittiest country of them all, full of inbreds 56 percents
>>had friend up to a certain point
everybody has one nigger
>>autism (claim disability money)
that's not a good thing retard

another way to look at it was he had it better than a lot of us yet still could not be saved. Kind of like Robin Williams as well.

Also his home life was kind of fucked up. His dad was a complete cuck and prioritized everything around Elliots bitch of a step mom. Because of this Elliot had a poor father figure in his life.

I think people admire him because he was the first one to really acknowledge that sex is a human right and that incelibacy is a huge problem in our society.

Alright Jow Forums calm down.
>muted for 2 seconds comment was not original
his stepmother was actually very nice sounding
if you actually looked at the emails.

he's weird looking and mentally ill. most people dont bother to watch all his videos to see how fucking unnatural he acted. honestly people seem to think everyone is stupid/oblivious when in fact people can sense theres shit wrong with you.

his personality was able to drop everything good about him to 0
the way he talked was a obvious hint to his personality

>everybody has one nigger
you dont know how wrong you are

You see through his emails that he looks down on people and acts pompous.

He's not weird looking. His problem was that he was socially retarded: people say he remained silent in parties, etc.

>Elliot could have just lived life on easy mode and not have been such a pompous autistic faggot.
I think people who are born into wealth adapt to their surrounding and it seems normal to them. It happens to anybody, for example people in first world countrys consider it normal to drive a car and go to restaurants. It's not a given thing at all.

I think working a job can be good for a persons mental health. You take responsibility and you accomplish something every day. Free time becomes much sweeter, weekends and holidays are something you always look foward to.

He was a stupid Nigger faggot

>wealthy family
I'll circumcise your entire flabby body.
In his declaration he mentions how his gook mom is poor, they downsize at least twice.

>everybody has one nigger
Finally the perfect moment to use this picture.

Attached: 1511062242562.png (405x327, 44K)

the dude was fucked in the head, that's the one and only reason he wasn't able to accomplish. Most of us are (((not))) fucked in the head.

>single child
actually he had a younger sister and halfbrother. i don't know how having/not having siblings makes your life better though. just depends on how shitty your siblings are.

For one whatever resources that may have been destined solely to you will now be shared with someone else for the next 18 years at least. This includes time (father son time) and money (college, cars and sometimes even small stuff like computers and vidya consoles). It has zero benefit for a kid in the modern age, back then it was kinda justified if your old men were farmers living in the middle of nowhere but now you there's plenty of people to spend time with, but we're talking of robots here so either your brother is fucking autist like you, a psycho or a chad that will make your life hell. Before there was also the very good reason of being able to secure the bloodline and someone to take over the family business if a single person wasn't enough. There has been no real reason to do that in the last 70 years.

There was a thread not long ago about an user whose brother liked to beat him all day, this is actually very common (maybe not the beating but brothers not getting along, see the resource sharing that I mentioned).

Elliot Rodger was ugly. His facial aesthetics were deformed by his muscle tension that produced uncanny image that can be felt by anyone with basic social skills.
Elliot Rodger's better chance at life doomed him to failure as it never created any obstacles for him. He felt great dissatisfaction with life that was lacking purpose, as purpose is learned by understanding oneself and that understanding comes from overcoming life's suffering, a skill he never managed to pick up by having it all.
>Being wealthy is a huge release of stress. unless you have earned it from working and trying to better your life then you have just had life handed to you with minimum effort.
You really don't want this life handed to you from the start. You think you do, because you understand suffering and the struggle as it has been an integral part of your life. That is a blessing. The reason why you don't understand is because empathy is coming from within you and so can replicate only something you have experienced. What is the best way to ruin a poor man's life? Give him unwarranted wealth. If that sounds like a bullshit to you it's because you have not given it a second thought.
The greatest, most transformative and beautiful things in life are on the other side of suffering, struggle and fear. Elliot Rodger lived a life of eternal limbo, his body being a slave of his ego, never having a chance to escape into purgatory and eventual paradiso. A true horror is to never realize that your ego is just a result of an organ that has the ability to see the future and predict its own demise.

Attached: 1530737142635.jpg (1146x1677, 353K)

he is indeed weird looking. its like an odd mix of masculine and feminine facial features mashed together. you are right though that his extreme autism was the cause of his problems

yeah you have a point. ideal situation is having a sibling a lot older than you so that you don't have to share resources (they'll be out of the house for most of your life) but will still feel obligated to help you out in crisis because they're older than you. that's if you're lucky, i guess. i don't doubt some people have siblings that are shit.

>Elliot rodger was not ugly.

Yes he was lmao. He could be the poster boy of the gay alien phenotype. And on top of it a manlet, framelet with an implied 4" penis.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x281, 491K)

Literally tried to push a girl off a balcony and would call his stepmom a bitch

>What is the best way to ruin a poor man's life? Give him unwarranted wealth. If that sounds like a bullshit to you it's because you have not given it a second thought.
Give me unwarranted wealth and ruin my life please

>If that sounds like a bullshit to you it's because you have not given it a second thought.
Or maybe it sounds like bullshit because I have fuckall wealth and have experienced first hand both issues, the outcast/virgin/lonely side and the eternalwageslave/cantaffordrent/liveforwork side and I can tell you how phony the first one starts to look like compared to the second one once your parents die and leave you scraps or get fired. Suffering and struggle are perfectly fine when theres a glimmer of hope for things getting better, when there isnt (and there really isnt for millions in the current crony capitalism era, yes the american dream is dead) Id chose life handed to me any day of the week.

Since you have experience in both it invalidates your post since you cannot make yourself feel what is it like to not know something you already know.