We are all one race, the human race!

>We are all one race, the human race!

Attached: 1449272401012.jpg (2836x2000, 1.13M)

>brown eyes

Basically the same 2bh. Your point would stand more if you had a beautiful, Germanic looking woman and not some hapa.

human race to get laid

Lol imagine having such a shitty life (or being such a brainlet) you have to resort to taking responsibility in the achievements and luck of other people.

Jfc abbos are basically apes

>420
>Speaks of truths
Yep. Most people are so obsessed with their races achievement, that they feign from any sort of individuality to cope with their own failing life. Its what 99% of pol does.

What do you think each of them were thinking when that picture was taken?

We are all humans, but we are not all as smart, reasonable or calm. Races have their seperations objectively. Only someone who has not gone out of their living space would think there are no major differences.

Sorry to crush your racist pseudo-science fantasy kiddo, but all races of human can interbreed with each other. We are one species.

>young model next to a middle aged obese woman

Just fuck off already you racist incels

Damn africans are JUST

Attached: 135940.png (617x636, 333K)

we pole now

Attached: species1.png (1209x1274, 544K)

>middle aged obese
um, yah... yah thats the problem. sure

T. failed normies. Robots cannot think that blacks are the same as whites.

so can wolves and coyotes

are they the same species now too?

Racists think they know every thing about race and civilization from out of context graphs and bare statistics with out analysis. Honestly all you have to do is read a book on the subject and realize Jow Forums is all lie's and when you start poking holes in their logic they try to fill it with a jewish conspiracy.

Attached: pol myth buster.jpg (1524x2339, 367K)

>Using colloquial mannerisms to make a scientific point
All species means is you can breed with it. A pitbull and a dalmatian can breed so they're both dogs, a cracker and a nigger can breed so they're both people.

>I posted a book so you're wrong
>no explanation needed

They're not the same species. Dogs, wolves and dingos are, though, and they can interbreed.

Lol at all the seething nu-males and roasties ITT. If you want to prove you're such an anti-racist, go fuck an abo, or better yet settle down and procreate with one.

Do you read the news??? Just a few days ago they found a Neanderthal and Denisovan hybrid in some frozen cave in Siberia. They were not the same race or even species, yet they interbred. Same with today's niggers and whites and abos and whatever.

The whole concept of species is, at best, a convenience created by the life sciences to describe meaningful points on the great tree of life. Hell, when you start studying bacteria, who can share genetics with completely unrelated lineages, the concept of species becomes almost useless.

But you're arguing the semantics of what counts as a species because it's much easier to stomach than your real point - that black people who can feel pain, fear, and self-reflect in exactly the same way you can are somehow less than you and it's okay for you to hurt them for fun or because they make you nervous.

see
also implying those bird's can't breed

Fun fact, whites can't be incels. Only volcels.

Attached: Reply-By-Race-Male.png (301x320, 45K)

Germans are cucks and you're retarded.

One of my best friends is black and my gf is asian. Not everyone is a racist incel loser like yourself.

I was wondering exactly the same thing. I wonder what the chick on the left is like, seems so foreign from anything I've ever encountered irl

>black people who can feel pain, fear, and self-reflect in exactly the same way you can

Some can. More of them can't though relative to other races.

>Neanderthal and Denisovan hybrid
Both in the Homo animal family retard. That's like being impressed that your cat bred with a really big cat. In fact, it's believed that whites and asians came around in a roughly similar manner.

>That's like being impressed that your cat bred with a really big cat
I would be impressed if my cat could impregnate a tiger tbqh

How come neanderthals are considered another species even though we breed with them?

Guns germs and steel is pop culture trash.
It was debunked to such an extent by Jow Forums so many years ago that it's basically a meme over there.

They're not a completely different species, but a subspecies. It's not like a homo sapiens fucked a baboon or a gorilla.

>Lol imagine having such a shitty life (or being such a brainlet) you have to resort to taking responsibility in the achievements and luck of other people.
that's a bit of a stretch from Op don't you think?
I think you are just threatened by the idea of whites having a racial identity.

>Sorry to crush your racist pseudo-science fantasy kiddo, but all races of human can interbreed with each other. We are one species.
Lemme update you highschool knowledge a little bit.
There is something called hybrid speciation.

OP was just calling abbos ugly what are you on about

Basically most of it boils down to geological placement and recentness of human colonization. For example the Maori are a group of Pacific Islanders from New Zealand, closer to the equator they were able to domesticate plants and animals and create social hierarchies make war ect. The genetically identical Mioriori lived closer to south pole, had fewer/no plant or animals to domesticate and lived on the land as hunter gatherers. When the Maori invaded to colonized they thought they were superior and killed all of them because they had better tools, organization, food. Another example is the lateness of the colonization of humans in the Americas. When humans got to the americas they were advanced hunters that were incredibly capable of killing other animals. When they encountered the great american animals like the ground sloth, instead of going through the processes that go into domestication (like tracking migration) they hunted them all to extinction. Early Europeans, Chinese and Indians had great animals to domesticate and didn't hunt the to extinction because they couldn't.

In depth analysis and reflection are not suited for the internet. It's super easy to oversimplify, under think and ignore evidence on image boards and facebook.

The abo is clearly an old woman. This picture is unfair.

>a beautiful, Germanic looking woman
germans are filthy pigs and anything but pure you stupid mutt

if they could breed they'd be the same species, its how species are defined you autistic faggot, not to take away from the point that niggers are sub-human trash tho, just because they are the same species don't mean they are human and deserve equal rights

actually, i'm quite accomplished myself and proud of my race and their achievements.

abos are more related to whites than any one else

Only because whites have been fucking them to near extinction.

Muh wite rase!

Attached: download-18.jpg (245x206, 9K)

nah, that would be jews of the ashkenazi kind

>debunked to such an extent by Jow Forums
lmao, you mean the sub 60 IQ paranoid schizophrenic conspiratards?

No I'm not. It's just "white identity" is a made up idea that was popularized in the 1970-1980's by Neo-nazis and the KKK. I have no problem with German pride, Irish pride or Italian pride. But when you make up a shared history or culture (like when the alt right pairs a statue of Neptune with a Nietzsche quote) I take up issue. Also "white identity" is often pair against an "other" as if European culture has never been changed by an outside force and only evolved in a vacuum.

are you retarded thats an abbo

Nice "it's wrong because it was debunked in an unchallenged echo chamber from a biased point of view" argument. Post some proof then.

That's a weak argument.
It doesnt explain how certain genes are only presente in certain races of ethinicities, it doesn't explain the difference in propensity to violence. For example, crime rates among blacks in america are similar to crime rates from blacks in africa whereas crime rates in places like Vermont or Maine are similar to Iceland or Norway.
You argument also ignores that fact that whites have 2% to 4% of neanderthal DNA while sub-saharan africans have none.
There are alleles tied to brain development that are common in whites are rare in sub-saharan africans.
There are differences in bone density and muscle fiber attributed to race.
So basically you just extrapolated whatever you wanted to deny scientific evidence from a book grounded in sociology.

>So basically you just extrapolated whatever you wanted to deny scientific evidence from a book grounded in sociology.

So basically you just extrapolated whatever you wanted to deny scientific evidence,** from a book grounded in sociology.

whites aren't human

orginl.

Attached: 363.jpg (720x762, 37K)

Fucking retarded crackers. Jesus Christ learn some basic science.

Fiting the gud fite. May god b wit yu. Bles

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-27 at 4.48.55 PM.png (1280x1280, 1.55M)

Til a species is a race!

Why am I on an imageboard with retarded faggots like you. Fucks sake man.

Attached: Blank_fa26868f18e975e982634807f1528aac.png (450x382, 102K)

>No I'm not. It's just "white identity" is a made up idea that was popularized in the 1970-1980's by Neo-nazis and the KKK.
Source??
Nazis were ethno-nationalists and they acknowledged the differences in race. They didn't promote whtie identity.
White identity is just recognizing that whites are different than blacks or asians or any others.
This is important so we don't fall into the illusion that other races can behave the same way or accomplish the same thing as us.
You are threatened by that thought because it undermines multiculturalism.

> I have no problem with German pride, Irish pride or Italian pride.
This is not precluded by the notion of white identity.
Whites tend to welcome each other in their countries, hence the relevance of white identity.
It's so others won't think that courtesy is extended to them.

>Jow Forumstier psuedosciences
We're all the same species no matter what and science proves me right so fuck off cunts and suck on your stupid dicks.

Attached: 122134125555.jpg (754x1005, 80K)

Lucky to be born white
Amen brother.

Attached: images-26.jpg (183x275, 11K)

I actually didn't see anyone do that.

>If you don't want your country to become a majority Somali, high crime hellhole, that's taking pride in achievements that weren't your own.

>relative to other races.

See this is where you're morally reprehensible. If there existed a race of gods a thousand times smarter and wiser than even the whitest of whites, would that suddenly mean it's okay to torture, humiliate, or neglect you?

Hell, judging by your presence on this board, I think it's a fair bet that there are people out there with an IQ so high that the difference between them and you is much greater than the difference between you and a nigger. Do they have the moral right to murder, rape, and enslave you?

MFW my wife cucks me for Jamal

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-12 at 1.38.07 AM.png (758x526, 417K)

Why do you think i care?
Btw, this just show how inherently weak you position is, on this matter.

>If you don't want your country to become a majority Somali, high crime hellhole
Well you white people started it we're just taking out our revenge in the form of immigration

Attached: 3303.jpg (192x232, 8K)

Dogs are the same species, too. It doesn't change the fact that there are huge differences between the different breeds.

You may as well deny evolution. It's monumentally retarded to believe genetic traits are distributed with perfect symmetry among racial groups who have evolved in vastly disparate climates and cultures over tens to hundreds of thousands of years.

>Abos are ugly
What the fuck? I love Hitler now!

I can see this bothers you very much.

>Dogs are the same species, too. It doesn't change the fact that there are huge differences between the different breeds.
We're not dogs and dogs are an extremely shitty example. You do know how dogs came about right user?

Attached: 1524940824698.jpg (456x337, 120K)

What's next I'm insecure and butthurt. Anyone who disagrees with me is wrong user and there's no getting past it. Now shoo shoo thou butthurt faggot.

I do acknowledge the right of conquest.
Your race is weak and dumb but you still have the right to try and conquer others.
I just hope whites understand this and realize that they have to defend their borders from the uncouth races.

The superior wyte rac is stronkest in world. Feer us.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-20 at 9.11.05 AM.png (358x336, 214K)

No, i mean.
I don't think anyone enjoys baiting this much, and so explicitly. So i believe you are genuinely bothered by this.

>Your race is weak and dumb
Our history disproves that. And outta here with your conquest bullshit if you white people didn't get involved in every single fucking place that had something important we wouldn't be fucked right now seriously you fags bumraped our country over trade routes and goddamn location while we were ahead of the rest of Africa by miles and now we're the worst country there. Now suck it fag we're all over the world from Europe to Australia.

Attached: IMG_4113.jpg (720x412, 28K)

>You do know how dogs came about right user?

Through a process of selection over thousands of years, not unlike how race came about. Your position is incredibly weak. There are populations native to high altitudes who have genetic mutations that allow them to process smaller amounts of oxygen more efficiently. The idea that it stops there, or even before there, is ludicrous. I thought our differences were beautiful? Why are you so desperate to deny them?

To be honest I'm just shitting in the thread right now because of boredom nothing much really and I'm on nofap meaning I can't waste time by jacking off.

I'm not going to write the book for you. Also i can't find blacks statistics on crime in america vs in Africa. I will say that black get stopped and searched far more by police than whites, and as expected, they get caught doing more crime. Poor white and black crime rates were similar until the 1970's when the Nixon Reagan, and Clinton administrations started and continued a "war on crime" which sought to disrupt and and cripple black communities in america to avoid any further democratization like in the 60's. These communities, after having their fathers ripped from them, their employment limited and police violence being thrust upon them resorted to gang violence in order to protect themselves and make money.

These alleles you mentioned in neanderthal DNA are incredibly present in native Americans. more so than in white or Asians. Yet they belong to some of the lease advanced people in the world.

Yes there are differences between bone fiber density. There are also differences in height between Danes and Italians. There are also head size differences between English men and Japanese people. What does that have to do Societal advancement?

Attached: war on blacks.png (600x251, 248K)

Beware the black man, for he will steal the wyte wemen as it is prophesied in the ancient Aryan scrolls. It was their mission all along to make us wytes weak and feminine so that we can more easily be cucked out of existence. It's time for us to ryz. GAYMRS RYZ UP!

Attached: IAmSeriousNow.jpg (540x641, 30K)

>Our history disproves that
Everyone has a tragic history. The superior ones thrived while the dumb and weak ones failed. You are the latter.
Like i said, you have every right to try and conquer others.
Whites just need to understand that and purge the uncouth races.

accidentally fell in love with a black woman... Oops...

You stupid faggot we were ahead of Northern Europe. We had buildings while nords we're living in huts celebrating their rapes and pillaging. We traded with the Chinese and Romans and had Armies plus coastal fortresses capable of holding our area in the horn of Africa. Even then our history was pretty succesful up until the 1990's and 1980's in which the US and Soviets fucked up and we plunged into a crippling civil war. Now yet again research what your arguing about.

I said NEO-NAZIs, the ones who would've had no way of existing if they still believed that "germanic" peoples were Superior. And "white's welcoming other whites" is, yet again, another recent development. Until the end of the cold war whites of other countries were not welcomed in other white countries. If they were at war you were subject to discrimination, scrutiny and suspicion. Even if they weren't you were branded as a foreigner.

I can't even be bothered to go into this dog history shit. Seriously user just search this crap up.

Like i said, everyone has a tragic history.
Europe had many plagues and invasions and wars. China and the URSS had comunism and famine, Japan was nuked twice and had their country destroyed, Muslims occupied Europe and enslaved europeans for centuries before getting expelled, and so on..
You get over it.

>HA we ruined your country and then pulled out with out any reconstruction or exit organization
>it your fault it's in chaos

This is what white supremacists believe.

Like i said here You get over it.

what a monkey

Attached: .png (492x280, 85K)

So why complain about migrants if it's so bad go fix the problems you fags caused.

every. damn. time. fucking idiot niggers i swear. why wont they learn they are animals?

Attached: 1532707012030.png (1549x787, 214K)

We are trying to.
The solution requires expelling the migrants and to do that we need to wake our people.

You've got migrants fucking up your huwhite countries now get over it cunt.
So kick out the people you fucked over? Sounds about white. But alas it ain't happening because immigration may decrease but those there will have more kids.
Another ms Paint cartoon depicting what the intelligent cracker thinks about us lowly blacks.

Attached: 1385996003072.jpg (400x283, 25K)

Japan had reconstruction, Muslims only took over the south and Spain (it was also hundreds of years ago), China still had an intact government and bureaucracy. Meanwhile Europeans enslave undeveloped countries for hundreds of years and then suddenly leave with out establishing education, organization or even trade networks. It's no surprise the ones hit worst by colonialism (Congo, Algeria, Rwanda)have the most violence.

but humans have been seperated for far longer than dogs... cro magnon (europeans) alone have been a seperate species of hominid for around 130,000 years in europe and there are even parts of africa where the two seperate monkey "human" (this word used to never include monkey humans from africa, they are too genetically different to fit in it but lets call them that so you dont chimp out.) groups have been seperated for upwards of 800,000 years yet look exactly the same.

Attached: 1508953541066.jpg (730x545, 54K)

>You've got migrants fucking up your huwhite countries now get over it cunt.
Getting over means solving the problem, not ignoring it.

>So kick out the people you fucked over?
They were fucked over by the wars pushed by the jewish lobby. We have no responsibility to them and they have no business in our countries.

>But alas it ain't happening because immigration may decrease but those there will have more kids.
True, i think the solution goes beyond just closing borders.

I'm going to ignore the rest of your retarded post and go to this even more retarded part.
>They were fucked over by the wars pushed by the jewish lobby
What? How the fuck do you blame the Jews for Soviet and US influence in fucking Somalia and the greater area of the horn of Africa??

There are dogs hundreds of times bigger than other dogs, yet humans only vary about a foot and ~50 lbs. Selective breeding is an incredibly effective tool at changing plants and animals over time. You can't compare evolution over 50,000 to husbandry over 10,000. It's just not the same. All these veggies came from one plant. And no, black people were not selectively massively bred and if they were it was for physical fitness which is NOT inversely correlated with IQ.

Attached: V8XnPeQ.jpg (560x340, 34K)

>Meanwhile Europeans enslave undeveloped countries for hundreds of years and then suddenly leave with out establishing education, organization or even trade networks. It's no surprise the ones hit worst by colonialism (Congo, Algeria, Rwanda)have the most violence.
Europeans didn't ensalve underdeveloped countries. They colonized those and left a pretty good infra-structure that was ruined by the native population after euros left.
Europeans just bought slaves sold by the arabs or the africans themselves. The slaves sold to the US accounted for less than 1% of the total slaves sold in africa.
If you are looking for someone to blame for slavery go to the arabs. They killed mora than 100 million black slaves, they killed about 80 million in india, they castrated their slaves etc.
Also keep in mind that slavery was not invented by whites, it was practiced by everyone, including black, who had slaves not only for work but also for sacrifice.
White are the ones who ended slavery, not just for themselves, but for everyone. Not successfully though. If you go to AFRICA today, you can buy a slave for 400 bucks.
The latest countries to abolish slavery were all arab (Yemen, Saudi Arabia and Oman).

I don't know what bright ideas you've got knocking around in your empty skull, but it's still a process of selection whether humans or the environment have done the selecting.

>What? How the fuck do you blame the Jews for Soviet and US influence in fucking Somalia and the greater area of the horn of Africa??
85% of the bolshevik party were JEWS

Attached: putin_on_to_jews.png (620x885, 346K)

Also
The biggest lobby in the US is the israeli lobby.