Okay robots, that's it, I give up. I'm going to become feminine and trap

Okay robots, that's it, I give up. I'm going to become feminine and trap.

Don't care if I'm tall. Traps, guys (the very small few I'd like), and women don't care. If I'm a trap, I'll get attention.

Where are some good makeup tutorials?

Attached: 1528258385025.png (733x576, 390K)

OP I hate to break it to you but you get attention just by living, and that's everyone.

B-but you do you I guess......? You should do it because you like being feminine, so you're doing it for the wrong reasons.

go lurk some trans threads on /lgbt/ and look up on youtube but avoid shitty drag tutorials

Before you trap yourself send pics, some people just don't have the structure to become a trap and should instead become a gay bar twink

There is literally no reason to do this.
I guarantee you just take anime way too fucking seriously.

Depending on your body type and your age, it might be too late to get the results you want, brother.
You're very unlikely to get the same build as all those traps in Hentai doujins because those doujins are fictional. It's pretty much women but they draw on a dick and balls.

First off why don't you delete this thread and ask /lgbt/ instead?

Same person as before, sorry if I sound obnoxious;
Don't do it unless you actually have gender feelings, I have had them since I was a kiddo, using male pronouns for myself eased it, I was a tomboy

Source; me actually having gender feelings

also, um... you do realize you get attention just living every day? I'm not criticizing you it took me twenty years to understand it

Who gives a fuck. Leave.

Good luck op, I hope you don't have a man face though, cause I always feel like the face is a pretty big giveaway to a trap

OP be my feminine girl(male)friend
i'll shower you in money
be my fuck-and-suck-shemale-bimbo wife

Hey user I'm 6'8", I can make you feel short. Pls be in Southern US, I really need to lose my virginity.

This is so stupid.
It's changing and revolving your whole life around wanting to be assfucked by dudes.

"traps" generally are incredibly stupid people, so yeah.

Gender Dysphoria = I want to make my life harder because I really feeeeeeel like it's important.

Juvenile behavior by definition.

its simple just kill yourself

I'm not OP, but can OP actually explain, they said they want attention, but... you get attention just by living. Literally everyone does. You react to people and they react to you.

I know I sound obnoxious but it helped me once I realized it, and then I got very unreasonably upset that I got too much attention by just living, the fools paradox

If you actually do have Gender dysphoria though, at least coming out online will help, I know because it helped me, you don't actually have to change your body,

See, already working! I live in the northeast.

Doesn't have to be dudes, traps are more wanted by guys and girls and other traps. I got lucky and was with a dominant trap for a bit. Losing that makes me feel nothing but sadness. This is the closest I can get to that feeling again.

Judging from this post, you are doing this to get assfucked by dudes.
What a shock.

I want good attention. I'm sick of being ignored, ghosted, whatever.

Doesn't matter who is assfucking who. As long as someone cares about me.

>imagine thinking changing your gender makes more people care about you
>imagine thinking dudes from Jow Forums assfucking you means they care about you
Peak delusion.

Alright that makes sense,
I still think (you) and the whole of humanity gets attention just by living

if you want to be cared for deeply though, you should get in a serious relationship, you seem very reasonable, I don't think you actually have anything incriminating to be ashamed of

Also I'm surprised no one here has called you attention whore, is Jow Forums getting more reasonable?

dont fall for the trap meme dipshit.

Improve on yourself, get fit and lean, be masculine. You can trap for the memes in anime conventions and to add a bit of spice to your social media so people will think you're quirky but 99.5% of all men will not pass at all.

t. convention only trapper(1 day out of 3)

Attached: faggott3.jpg (1374x959, 329K)

YOU'RE A HUMAN BEING
A HUMAN FUCKING BEING BORN IN THE US
AND YOU WANT TO BE OBJECTIVELY WORSE THAN A PROSTITUTE

I understand this is Jow Forums but this just fucking ridiculous.

>Get fit
Been there, doesn't do anything

>grt into a serious relationship
Right on it, Chad. Let me just magically snap my fingers and have that happen. Haha.
Yes, people will take crossdressers and traps just because they are what they are. You can't just be "a guy" and get someone to even want you a little.

Use personals, it works since people there are looking for the same thing you are, you really do seem like someone who's capable, though,

did you fall for the starting strength and gomad ruse? if you did that then yeah, you def wont get anywhere with thunder thighs, stick arms and manboobs.

Attached: delray misfits.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

Their dick wants what they are.
Being ignored completely is a billion times better than just being a fucktoy for disgusting dudes.

If you think being a completely worthless cumhole is better than being ignored by others than you actually are mentally ill.

>use personals
All shut down
No, I didn't. I was fairly well rounded.
You are just plain wrong

There's personals on reddit and Soc, famalam, I don't use them anymore since I realized I want a relationship to happen naturally

>You are just plain wrong
Wow great defense.

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A DISNEY MOVIE??
Loving/caring for someone because they look attractive/cute is fake.
YOU LEARN THIS IN 2ND GRADE!!!
If people don't like you now, why would they when you transition?

I know it's just Jow Forums, but it's actually disheartening to see someone do this, especially when they will end just being a cumdumpster.
You are not degrading yourself as a man or women, or even your personal self. You're degrading yourself as a human being.

Plus. this is also under the assumption you look pretty passable. If you're not even that, then holy shit dude this is a mistake.

>Reddit
I don't have a reddit. /soc/ is just for casual sex - if you're top 5% of guys, a woman, or a trap.

I don't expect someone to love me for looks or my personality. But someone wanting me at all is better. I don't care if I'm degrading myself as a human being, I'm a failure as one anyways.

5 years ago maybe you'd be right that nobody wants a trap. Nowadays everyone does. There's no more niches in the dating market that a guy can thrive in anymore. Plenty of demand from guys for girls and traps, even other traps and girls go after traps. You can't lose. It's a superior position in the data pool

>I don't care if I'm degrading myself as a human being, I'm a failure as one anyways.
Holy fuck dude, grow up.

Another one lost...
Just remember that no matter how hard you try, you will never be as attractive as a female and will be a freak to society.
Good luck with your faggotry.

Nice quads.

I don't get what that has to do with growing up. Currently I do not provide any emotional value to anyone.

personally he might not be, but the really good traps are a billion times better than females.

>b-b-but muh aging
all bitches also become useless after they age

Attached: boysarebetter.jpg (682x1024, 85K)

I'm finished dude.
I've argued with enough people to tell when they are completely unreceptive & so far in their delusions. The biggest tip is you just said something I believe I made a very reasonable argument against and you're finding the starting point of the circle that is a waste of time.

I hope you figure it out soon, tonight you seem to be beyond help.

tfw crippling dysphoria and these threads make me feel like shit but i really don't wanna become a freak and potentially ruin any chances i have at getting laid as it is

Attached: 37712138_2239061713044367_3245515844226121728_n.jpg (538x651, 40K)

I've lived 21 years of my life and the only people who have ever approached me are classmates who needed to and old people.
Only women and Chad get attention. Normal men are expected to give the attention to others.

lmao can't wait for another l*nk to throw away their one god-given benefit

Hey I remember you
Still sucks man

I can't help but post in these threads
i feel drawn to them even though they make me feel awful

did your thread die already?

Attached: 37705688_2238464339770771_131564516247863296_n.jpg (493x590, 50K)

Yeah it died over a day ago buddy
Yup still on here though...
It's a cruel addiction

so you really think hrt isn't just a meme?

I'l definitely become more open to transitioning if overtime your posts convince me it's worth it

Attached: large.jpg (500x500, 115K)

Already crossplayed, thought it was okay

these threads are successfully encouraging me to try transitioning

it helps people who need it but I wouldn't push anyone onto it

I think you were right when you said i need hrt if i don't wanna end up committing suicide when i got salty with you in your last thread

i might do it too. I already post pics and dress up at home but I might hop on HRT and go full femboy.

Wrong user sorry but if you are feeling suicidal and think it will help then try it

no op, but ill be your shemale bimbo... you cant feminize me, change my body how you like. in charge 100% i dont even want your money just your love and affection.

Hormone therapy could make your suicidal thoughts even worse. A close friend of mine was dating someone who was transitioning and their mood swings were wild. And the mood swings will happen and it will be because of the hormone therapy.

Do your research into all potential side effects. Everyone needs to do this. Espcially if you attempt to pursue this without help from a doctor. Don't be stupid. Do your research before making any potentially damaging, irreversible decisions.