Questions for citizens of other countries

Do you allow visitors to overstay their visas or live there illegally for decades without applying for citizenship?

If so, do they whine when they are finally deported? Do they have "sanctuary cities" where they can live?

The US cannot be the only nation that doesn't secure its borders. There have to be others.

Attached: tenor.gif (350x232, 461K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Border_and_Coast_Guard_Agency
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I crossed the borded t.b.h 10 years ago and im still here :)

i dont know

Take a good look kiddos, this is what reddit spacing actually is. Notice how each sentence is separated by whitespace despite each line being a continuation of the same thought? Yeah, this faglord is probably from T_D

Attached: bantnopol.jpg (850x2200, 804K)

Western Europe doesn't secure its borders at the very least

Reddit spacing is
>

>

What you're talking about is just paragraphs

There's a difference. OPs post is one paragraph that has been separated in to 3 lines with whitespace in between each.

take a look, kids. this is shitposting. shitposting is attacking the format of OP's post without actually responding to the content.

i really cant fathom getting so angry at a picture of trump to see any thread no matter how serious to post this terrible image in. do you feel cool doing it? do you feel like some ultimate badass for BTFOing REDDIT XD? because you look like a faggot user

Attached: 1516851248844.jpg (1420x879, 126K)

>posting images on imageboards requires a lot of effort and you must be super angry to do so

Serious question, do you wipe your own ass?

Attached: 1520899974627.png (645x614, 83K)

no you post your little retarded image in threads that clearly dont warrent it. shut the fuck up kid you're not making Jow Forums any better you're just being a faggot.

Based

What doesn't warrant it? This is a shitty political topic that gets whined about every day on Jow Forums, go post it there. We don't need a second Jow Forums. There's nothing more to it.

Attached: 1513938751260.jpg (1890x1630, 153K)

if you come here illegally and overstay your welcome you wil be burned alive most probably

Attached: DZCON6YWkAA2pfI.jpg (1200x900, 94K)

retards on Jow Forums shouldnt be taken seriously
one slightly serious thread with different opinions wont make Jow Forums Jow Forums 2.0
if one thread bothers you so much go back to your """"gomfyxdxd""" circlejerk thread

Worse yet there's no water to put the fire out with

Attached: 1523565543550.png (420x248, 75K)

unironically this

Don't post in general threads at all, they're all cancer. Give Jow Forumsdditors an inch and they'll take a mile. Let them have one or two pseudo-political autism arguments here and soon we'll be swarmed with them.

Will you leave the country if/when the water runs out? Also Have you ever met a nice south African?

You clearly enjoy your cuck fantasy of being an Aryan rebel against the Jews and blackies, you'll autistically drop red pills everywhere thinking you'll achieve meming the race war into happening, Jow Forums doesn't want any of your faggotry, we want hentai and traps, fuck off back to your containment board where you belong, your kind are worse than plebbit, go ahead and pretend like you're not a Jow Forumslack or some faggity counter (You), we're sick of your shit

Attached: 1480376532963.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Kek

Neat

Attached: 61W+HZjeQML._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 22K)

no and no

firstly
fuck off pol

and secondly

no lol we kick most of them out if they get caught

>Muh slippery slope
Tell again how retarded Jow Forums is

based and redpilled

Paragraphs are between a length of text, I think it's reddit spacing when it's a double space after every sentence, the same way normally you might make one space after a sentence.
I believe it's because on reddit for some reason a singular press of the enter key doesn't start a new line but two does.

That being said this thread is Jow Forums shit

It's not shit. It's good.

There's the Shengen area between most EU countries + Norway (kinda) and Switzerland, it allows free movement of people and goods within those countries, however countries outside the area cannot enter without a visa (similar deal for Ireland and the UK despite us being in the EU for a little while longer), especially Russia. Spain also secures its border with Morocco the best it can but there's some shit there where they can seek asylum if they make it across the border.

your are wrong

I am a real American fight for the rights of every man
I'm a real American
Fight for what's right fight for your life
When it comes crashing down and it hurts inside
You gotta take a stand
It don't hurt to hide
If you hurt my friends then you hurt my pride I gotta be a man I can't let it slide
I'm a real American
I feel strong about right and wrong
I don't take trouble for very long
I've got something deep inside of me courage is the thing that sets us free
I'm a real American
I'm a real American
If you hurt my friends then you hurt my pride I gotta be a man I can't let
It slide
I'm a real American
I'm a real American
I'm a real American
I'm a real American

That's what I like to see, brother!

Attached: Hulk Stelter.png (897x599, 656K)

Completely wrong. There's heavy border control, especially in the Mediterranean, with billions being spent each year to control the flow of migrants. Every migrant that comes to the shore and gets spotted is kicked out to wherever he comes from, and if we have no idea, he's either sent back to Lybia or Algeria, being the two main passageways in the area.
The only difference is that EU citizens can travel freely, and stay in the country as long as they are in a stable situation that is not having a negative impact on the country's social system (according to EU law, confirmed by jurisprudence). The Slovenian border is also heavily patrolled, since Serbia is also a major route for migrants, and countries as Hungary also serve as a second border within the EU.

what the fuck are you babbling about you retard?

>Pretending not to understand
Slit your throat with a butter knife.

forgot to mention the Balkans

Mentioned Slovenia tho, which is the real hot point in the Balkans. True though, with Italy and Spain, they're the pace that do the bulk of the work when it comes to keep the waves of migrants.
I swear man, americans have no fucking clue what the EU is...

It's not perfect but there are such things, and good citizens complement with what state canot provide.
Beside, these people won't quit their native countries if they had hope in it. The american dream is grounded on other countries nightmare.

No I meant I forgot to, sorry I didn't even finish that sentence.
Are you really surprised about the Americans though, I doubt most even know Slovenia is a country.

>when they are finally deported
That would be racist.

The fuck is a slovinia

Not really to be honest, they're most likely too self-centered to care that much. Hell, I'd wager you'd break even if you were betting with americans on whether or not they can place their own fucking country on a map...

you're the one that typed out a wall of text trying to "expose me" or some shit, when all i was tired of the same shitty image on threads that arent deserving of it. look at
actual fucking info
shut the fuck you obnoxious spider expert
blow it out your ass

Attached: c07.jpg (640x432, 68K)

Ye

I saw Americans fill out a map of Europe and a majority of them put Turkey in the Ukraine and I don't fucking know why

t. doesn't know where Slovenia is

i think east of italy or something

do you know where every fucking US state is?

Attached: a_waifu2x_photo_noise1_scale-2045.png (320x320, 195K)

Why do people use this comparison? There's a large difference between sovereign nations with individual histories and cultures and divisions of a country. Do you know the names and locations of Russian oblasts? Some of those are more independent than US states.
And yes I can name most of them, gets a bit hazy around the middle but the coasts and the south I'm cool with.

because eurofags are obsessed with america. dont even try to deny that. and the point of the comparrison is to stop acting like arrogant faggots because you know geography or some shit. its very annoying. congratulations user, you are smarter than a walmart obese sharter.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Border_and_Coast_Guard_Agency
Is that enough?

Free right to travel within the EU:
Article 20 of the TFEU defines European citizens as a citizen of a member country.
Addition 2004/38 of article 21 defines all the conditions of this right, including what is allowed and not allowed, with a healthy amount of court cases brought to the Court of Justice of the EU (11/11/14 Elizabeth Dano for instance, defining an unreasonable charge on the country's social system).
I'm not going to spoonfeed you what is already easily available online, so if you actually want to educate yourself, start from here.

no i was making the point to this retard that you were actually making this thread good with info unlike a typical Jow Forumstard.

Obsessed with America? I don't even make
>be American
jokes often, where are you getting this from?

I explained Shengen earlier too, where's my non-salty (you)

Oh my bad then, guess the lack of sleep is getting to me. Not a useless read though, if you want to learn more on this.

on how obssessed most euros are about america, constantly posting americans news stories, and the like. maybe YOU aren't and thats fine. thats not to mention how europeans/canadians protested the election of donald trump, someone democratically elected in another country.

Who many levels of irony is this? Are you all being retarded on purpose Was
right? I've lost track.

Fuck did I do? I explained the shengen area, is that a crime?

I mean I don't think many are happy with Trump but I haven't heard about literal protests, could be wrong though. America is a major player, member of the G6 and so forth, so American events are known to the world the same way Putin's power grabs or Xi's constitution changes are notable globally. "Most euros" isn't accurate, I think you're only re-enforcing the stereotype by claiming that anyone saying something negative is "obsessed", I know very few that are besides social rejects raised on American culture.

My posts have honestly no irony to them at all. I'm just trying to set the record straight for those who might not necessarily know everything about these sorts of issues. Believe what I say or not, that's just the plain old facts.

Most people protested the fact that the dude has more than questionable ethics, not that he got elected. You guys do what you fucking want with your votes, but if we think he's a fucking moron, nothing's stopping us from saying it.
And of course we care about what the US is doing, why wouldn't we? Why wouldn't we want to stay educated on what's going on? Why wouldn't we want to know what's the most influential country on earth is doing?

Yes, Yes, sort of, we've got plenty of squatter's havens. Our country waited so long to secure our borders that now we're on like 3rd gen illegal immigrants, who have their own shanty towns and microeconomies. Since these are human beings who integrated into society, there's always a big stink when we deport them. The majority of them are Hatian. Then we've got the Chinese families who live in like communal homes and start businesses to earn money until they can branch off. To be honest, I can't help but respect them. They keep to themselves while positively contributing to society. As for the Hatians, I'm not racist against them or anything, but they've got a tendency to group up into gangs and whatnot, the most popular one being Zoe Pound (if you live in Florida, you've probably seen em too. That's like their hotspot). When they're nice though, they're extremely nice and hospitable. Many of them have got a lot of rage because of how they were treated where they came from, and how they're treated here.
This is just one of those problems where there is no moral solution. If we want to truly secure our borders, we gotta harden our hearts, and many of us arent willing to do so. Personally though, I don't care. Immigration is the government's problem. If they weren't busy taking bribes and wasting money and profiteering off the drug trade WHICH BY THE WAY ALSO BROUGHT IN MANY OF OUR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, and weren't busy profiteering off of the human trafficking schemes that brought in underpaid immigrants for cheap labor, we wouldn't be in this position.

But are you behind 7 proxies?

Attached: ICE-Arrest.jpg (800x514, 123K)