The feels bar late night open mic is now open

The feels bar late night open mic is now open.
Feel free to speak your feels.

Here for anybody that feels down on their luck or just needs someone to talk to

Attached: 1534435670829.jpg (900x639, 339K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aJwrP501Msw
youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm just going to bump your thread because you are a friend to all robots and they need this

Gin and tonic with the likes please. Keep them coming, bartender, because my mood isn't getting any better.

Attached: preppo.png (1376x1376, 197K)

Do you sell those onion flavored chips?

I'll have an entire bottle of vodka to start accepting the fact that any guy that talks to me is exclusively interested in having sex and has some kind of psychological problem that makes him an empty sack without morals

should come here

Took too many benzo's last night.
hands shakey and mind loopy.
damnit. I know there's shit to do but, its night time and nothing can be done.

Pretty Sure I'm getting cucked by the woman I love. I'm usually willing to alpha Male off and find a better thot.. but I'm afraid I'll never find one as amazing as her again.. I.. love her. Can't leave her..

Fireball mixed with a Cider please. Barkeep.

Don't know what I feel. Feels worse everyday though.

anyone else get a bad aching feel in their hearts when they hear normie songs like this talking about normies doing fun stuff and socializing?
youtube.com/watch?v=aJwrP501Msw
the fact that I used to hear it on the radio when I was younger brings me back sad nostalgia from a better time too.

Attached: 357.jpg (480x417, 74K)

I too want to turn back time Papa
youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ

Attached: 1459629700978.jpg (253x235, 19K)

I hated that song even as a kid so I don't feel anything when I hear it.

shot of jack

>tfw had a mental breakdown on the job
>literally told my boss fuck you and walked out
>tfw can't even use that job on my reference sheet now
>tfw on the verge of killing myself every day
>tfw can feel it happening virtually any day now
>psychiatrist strongly suggests i check into """rehab"""

i dont even know where to go from here. if i check into "rehab" it's going to permanently go on my record, prevent me from getting my dream job , and going to be like i'm living in one flew over the cuckoo's nest.

kill me please.

Attached: 1516939425573.png (1022x731, 753K)

People are so uncaring and horrible to people they find lesser to themselves that they'll "assert dominance" by bullying you into nonexistance. Fucking hell...

I'm afraid that I was happiest as a child and that I will never feel that way again. I still cling on to a bit of hope but I know it's pointless. I will never have that sense of wonder or pure joy again and that fills me with dread.

Shot of any hard liquor will hit the spot
I JUST WANT TO FUCKING LIVE
LIKE TRULY LIVE AND EXPERIENCE A REALITY IN WHICH I AM CONTENT AND SHARE GENUINE FRIENDSHIPS IN

Attached: 1531267349033.png (582x584, 468K)

water, please

i went the cafe this afternoon earlier, i was fumbling with my words and spilling spaghetti as usually, but then she lets out a small laugh and smile at me, what did she mean by this?

Attached: fassbender.gif (245x265, 1.2M)

>tfw no grillfriend

>mfw have eaten at least 3000kcal today
Why am I like this...

Attached: images (2).png (506x606, 18K)

>she lets out a small laugh and smile at me
She pities you, user. Her feminine nature recognizes your efforts, but at the same time rejects any possibility of giving you a chance.

I loathe myself and I don't think that will ever change.

Went out to a bar with my friend tonight. There was a time I enjoyed that activity, or at least the idea of that activity. But now I just sit there hating everyone around me quietly sipping my beer and waiting to go home.
And my experience is exactly the same as it was when I was younger and still trying. Nothing happens.
I'm so tired of it. Everything. Life is not fun when I try to be normal.
When I live as a neet at least I don't actively hate my life. But when I try to be normal it's just unpleasant. What the fuck do I do what does this mean how do I get out where do I even begin to seek help I don't know anyone anymore I don't feel anything anymore I just want to stop living like this but whenever I try it's miserable.
I spent most of the night looking up at the moon. I just wanted to get away. Why can't I get away?

Another Steveweiser bar keep Man why do I keep checking up on my oneitis she has so many guys waiting in line that she will never feel lonely like me

Attached: ED29B7EA-F2D2-4D60-9B93-8F6C80F426B7.gif (200x150, 22K)

Bourbon and coke thanks.
Endured a decade of shit and somehow still kicking. Last night for me was something new though, even more degenerated my self.

Attached: 1535271997553.png (1280x800, 941K)

I have been sober for eight and a half months but I feel like I'm going to relapse in the next few weeks, I'll elaborate if anyone wants. Give me a water for right now, doc.

GF and I are in the process of moving out from her lunatic mother and brother. Her mom has been in a divorce war and alcoholism for years now. She's gotten arrested many times, gone to rehad, lots of jail time. All of this happening when she was 16-19 (dated her during all of this) Her mom also is fucking insane about the divorce. Trying everything she can to scam her rich husband of her money. Lies all the time about almost everything. Sometimes her lies have made up people, they run deep. Her brother also has hardcore anger problems and will CONSTANTLY find anything to argue about. Also has a 30 year old autistic brother who was raped into this world. He comes over to her house and has autistic rages and acts a little sexual to her. Like listening to her conversations under her door, hugs her super tight and smells her hair. He has said that he would kill me if he ever saw me, for some reason. Saw him a few times but he's never tried anything.

Anyways. We're moving out and her mom has been extremely clingy. Every day trying to keep her home and crying about it. She's had history of breaking restraining orders ans breaking into her husbands home and I'm scared that she'll try some weird shit at my house with my gf once we move. But she's her mom. Itd be fucked to not tell her where we live. I REALLY don't want to know but my gf doesn't wanna treat her like that. What do we do anons? It's a very complicated problem. Shits like a breaking bad subplot.

Pic unrelated, my cat taking a nice shit.

Attached: 20180621_134436-1.jpg (2129x2348, 783K)

I'll take water, I'm the sober driver for tonight. but I'll talk. there's this girl, Brooklyn. we sit next to each other in chemistry. we've been kinda close before we sat next to each other because her best friend, Emma, and my best friend, Sam are dating. they've been dating for 8 months so we had to be acquaintances because of them. it all changed when i started during sitting next to her. some ass took my normal seat so i sat next to her and holy fuck my heart shook. we have so much in common. our weird taste in music, the shows that we love, the type of books we like. i started sitting next to her every day since. we've bonded over three 4 months and i really like her. she calls us "super cool desk buddies!" and that's where I'm at. but i think she likes me too. one time i was walking down the hall with my other friends who's a girl and we did this thing where we side hugged down the hall while touching each other's cheeks and Brooklyn saw. the next day in chem she wanted us to share a chem book and she was really touchy that day too, like she gave me a hug as soon as i sat down. she said it was because her friends had made a bet of who could hug the most people that day. ugh, but she still calls us "super cool desk buddies!" and i don't know what to do. she's really cool, sweet, cute, funny and likes the stuff I'm into but I'm afraid that she's just really nice and just thinks of us as friends. i want to tell her i like her and want to go out, but I'm afraid that'll ruin our current relationship. anyway, Im going to take my leave. sorry for my messiness.

I just got my first gf at 26, shes great, we have lots in common, I feel great with her, but I couldnt get my fucking dick to stay heard to have sex, I made her cum with oral and fingering but I'm terrified I suffer from impotence -i can get hard but I can't keep it long enough to penetrate her while erect-

I'm fucking stressed from other shit in my life and I'm taking lots of medication because I have a synus infection but holy fuck am I terrified she will look down on me if I can't have proper sex with her

What a gross request. No.

Yeah lol at least you can cam for cash tho lol

Lol no cucks in my bar

>I had a mental breakdown and cant hold a job but I will def be the sane guy in the asylum
Yeah no.

Lol at your service!

Thats just life bro

Cuz youre fat

Heres a double shot of jack you biiiiitch

Talisker 10 straight no ice and a glass of Coke please

That sounds like an absolute shit life to live user.

Bartender, I shouldn't really drink but.. Get me a Rum and coke, heavy emphasis on the Rum.

Kill yourself dumb roastie

Give me rum and coke, on the rocks. Thanks Bartender. Can i call you Bart?
Nah forget it, thats dumb.
I just want my anger to come back and finish the job it started

Try not fapping to cheesy cartoon pizza and vore and ponies so much

>lol u r a girl fuck u

Die brainlet die

Attached: 65A1B5E5-D621-4E13-8CE3-84BDA6106169.jpg (4032x3024, 1.26M)