>Lol
What could she possibly have meant by this

Now try the same with Chad picture

even 7/10s aren't good enough

Attached: Delilah.png (1080x1920, 654K)

Why are so many women claiming to have been raped

Had this the other day.
Why are girls so dull?

Attached: Screenshot_20180820-184534_Tinder.jpg (1080x1920, 210K)

because they expect you to be interesting so they dont even bother

Haha, this girl carried the conversation way more than you did. Did you ever consider that you might be the boring one? Just look at the text YOU posted. She said way more than you did and was the only one prompting conversation topics. Idk how you can get a girl interested enough to message first and then still scare them away with how absolutely boring you are.

>Messaged you first with heart eye emoji
>Dinner with grandpa so she cares about family
I hope you didn't mind letting this one go because otherwise you fucked up.

If you're sub 8 and she decides she doesn't like you for whatever reason, it's rape

woah there settle down femanon

the only matches i ever got were fat or teenagers

Imagine being this underaged, bitter, edgy and obnoxious.

What was I supposed to say?
"Can I come with?"

Deserved trips for doing God's work, user

Literally anything that she could answer longer or ask you about.
Fucking brainlet.

Wait you weren't intentionally trying to shut the conversation down?
Jesus christ man just fucking neck yourself

Just got matched with a cute girl. She messaged me first and I don't know what to do. I have so many insecurities and a conflicting desire just to kill myself and to find someone who will just hold me and understand and tell me it's alright.

Judging from her pictures, she's outdoorsy, fun and probably well-adjusted. I don't think I can keep up with that.

>message girl
>hello, hows your day going?
>good
>i like your dog, i have three myself
>thanks
>so what type of music do you listen to?
>mostly everything

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

i seriously dont know how you guys deal with this shit
every fucking time i have to initiate the conversation
every fucking time i have to think of something witty or funny to keep her interested
every fucking time it ends in rejection or just stops responding

there is no way am actually this bad at trying to get a woman's attention but at the same time theres no way its this hard for the average male to get a gf, otherwise half the fucking male population with be virgins

They just aren't into you that much. Also, to be honest the example you posted isn't really something I'd call interesting, witty or funny. They're simple questions that can be answered with one word.

Your comments and questions were very genetic and boring as well.

>just write me something, i won't make the first step ;)
What a boring and insufferable sounding person. Imagine having that as your profile. How doesn't she realize it's weeding out all the normal people? I appreciate it, but how can someone be that out of touch.

Just got a message from a girl that really seems into me, using a lot of hearts and x's and kissy faces.
She likes anime and games and shit like that so it's like she's mentally about 14

This. Robots never cease to amaze me.

Attached: images (21).jpg (406x362, 22K)

Of course I was.
She started with "Hey You".
It was DOA.

i always try to ask things on based on their profile, was just using it as an example.
even then whats with the one word replies? surely they can ask "im good, how is your day?" or "yea my dogs name is skittles or some shit, what type of dogs do you have?" or "my favorite bands are x and y, how about yours?"

seriously after years of this shit i dont have it in me anymore to constantly having every single one of my messages being a witty retort

>girl has picture of her looking over her shoulder at machu picchu
This goes into the "generic Tinder profile" list, next to a bio consisting of emojis and the words "travel, coffee and cooking".

>he doesnt take literally every single spec of female attention
desu the fact you even got a match proves you're a normie fag and dont belong
REEEEEEEEEEEE
GET OUT NORMIES

>lol
why did she say that? She laughed, because OP is "disgusting" or what? Or she doesn't know what it means?

Because they're aren't invested into you. I find it annoying as well, but I treat it as just another filter to weed out the unfitting partners.

I cringed at that

i know, but you would think if they matched with you they would at least put in some sort of effort because they were slightly interested

i have so many matches and girls to talk than i know what to do with

its overwhelming desu

>get match
>talk for an hour
>get her snapchat
>talk for another hour sending funny videos etc
>organise a date, dinner and minigolf
>ask her a question about the restaurant, because she choose it (I said id pick her up, near where she lives, and I have no idea about that part of the city)
>stops replying
>1 hour later, blocked and removed on everything.
why? I get when the convos aren't going anywhere, ive fucked up a few times and just messaged boring shit and I get why they don't respond. but when you both click and things are great. why the fuck do they suddenly stop. this has happened a few times now. anyone know why

Probably she got nervous.

I got rejected the first time today. Talked to her outside of Tinder. She even made the suggestion we meet up to watch a film together. I suggested a walk instead. Asked her today if she's still up and she said she'd rather spend it at home in bed because she's tired after work yesterday.

This was the first time I ever asked someone out in life though. Feels slightly sad, but I understand.

I'm probably a 6/10 and I'm around 6'1. Can I get matches on Tinder or am I better off looking elsewhere?

>talk for an hour
This is your mistake. Girls flake. You need to meet them and fuck them as soon as you possibly can or they will drop you.

If your dick is big enough you could try /soc/

we were both at work and organised the date for that night. couldn't really happen any sooner.

do you ever offer to keep them company if they just wanna chill at home? I normally get 50% of the ones I ask to say yes then 50% of them leads to something more than kissing and cuddling.

Fuck you fakecel, you have all the options in the world

I thought about doing it. Even made some stew today and considered inviting her because it might help with the cold. Who knows, she might have been down, but now it's too late. The atmosphere is kind of cold now after the last couple of messages.

If I had been more normal, I could have invited her over to watch the film and have sex. But I think I'm too sad for that.

>Got first match in 3 months
>Asks me for my snap to see my dog's pictures
>Swap a few dog pictures on snapchat
This is as far as I've gotten.

>Judging from her pictures, she's outdoorsy,
I just swipe left for these ones.

on tan tan:
400+ likes
240 matches
after 2 weeks

Then you dislike 90% of them.

My Chad profile has around that. Shouldn't have swiped right on everything, now it's annoying unmatching the fatties and sub 6s from the rest.

>not asking if she wants to have some dessert with daddy

No attractive woman needs tinder to get laid or find a parthner, they just use it for flattery and self-validation.

About 70% yeah. Why would I waste likes on women who'll never match me and that even if they did would expect some outdoorish chad?

It's crazy how normies live. I can't even imagine what it's like to have endless options like some people. And people on Tinder are just average people. Think about the Uber Chads and Stacies. Christ, life is unfair.

I've never had a Tinder account. I'm way too ugly for it despite my height. Actually, being a lanklet might not be a good thing either

Are you sure you're being yourself tho?

>What's your tinder game like? Post em.
None, I don't have a Tinder

Women are like children, so you have to converse like they are children.

How? I got two matches on TanTan and I set my age and radius to max. I get way more on Tinder.

How's that working out for you, enlightened supreme to intellegent gentleman?

>legalization of rape that is
lmao, idk why that made me laugh so hard

Attached: 1524334830336.jpg (542x540, 17K)

Why do women think anyone cares they got raped? It really is just attention whoring huh.

Attached: a14edaebff48d4aefe6e29ace6b82a45e28f8c28v2_00.png (506x512, 276K)

>come up with something clever to say
>girl likes it
>don't know what the do afterwards

fuck

Attached: screenshot-2018-0824-2031.png (395x714, 211K)

Nice guy standard procedure

It doesn't take a genius to converse with a child
>roastie being this butt mad at the truth

Attached: deal_with_it_yoshi.jpg (159x151, 6K)

nah this niceguy meme has gone too far. How the hell is this a nice guy? There was zero attempt to hide his intentions.

But she isn't white user. Looks sandniggery

Attached: kayla.png (235x93, 22K)

I've never been on tinder, but that seemed like a good point to ask her for her number. That's what you should have done right after her last text. Don't waste too much time texting. As soon as she gives you her number you should ask about her schedule and suggest you both go to x location at x time. It's might still salvageable, but what you sent last was so unbelievably beta I wouldn't be surprised if you got ghosted after that. Act confident. You talk to women all the time (even if you don't).

>>i like your dog
Ah you robot

Attached: connor.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

I'll tell you why. It made a lot of sense when I first learned about it.

Think of conversation as consisting of two parts: flatline talk, and emotional spikes. Flatline talk is what you are doing. Trying to get to know them, asking them questions that can be answered very "fact"-ly. It is important to use this if you want to get to know someone, but too much of this makes the conversation really boring. You know there is too much flatline if engagement is starting to die down.

Emotional spikes are the other portion. They can be negative spikes, or positive spikes. They are called emotional spikes because you are trying to draw out an emotion from who you are conversing with. It's easier to just think of them as joking around. They make the conversation fun and lively, but if you can't turn off this mode it's hard to form connections. Be very liberal with this, it's better to have too much spikes than too much flatline, and if you do it too much they'll basically tell you by saying like "are you for real??" and stuff like that so it's easy to recognize and recover from. Make fun of her, make fun of yourself, say things with the intention of making her blush and then take it away and then vice versa.

>Get matched
>couple lines of small talk
>ask out for a drink
>"Yeah sure!"
>"Is x good for you on x?"
>noreply@Jow Forums.gov.org

Attached: 1464702203014.jpg (797x748, 86K)

"i think it's sweet that you care about your family" or something with the same sentiment but worded less autistically would have sufficed

Not asking
>"do you like your grandpa?"
>"what things did he do to you when you was a child?"

desu, would bone her anyway and spread some white genes

>/Tinder/ General

more like /HIV/ General. enjoy your AIDS for using that app.

Attached: 1524177317922.gif (540x304, 1.6M)

>minigolf
Is this normie for real

She'll reply if she's a nice girl, don't worry

Your genuine autism at the end is unironically perfect. Makes you seem witty, humble and sarcastic...

>Lol

This image is the funniest thing I have seen in my entire life.

I hope to one day come to the mental level of the pic related classic

Attached: 14875649101.jpg (536x535, 11K)

I got like 10 matches on this stupid app and not a single one replied to me, or even read my message. FUCK.

everybody on here only cares about looks and sex i just want to play video games :(

Attached: steam2.png (539x768, 198K)

Literally yea be funny you ass

Attached: IMG-20180825-WA0004.jpg (540x725, 46K)

Post more botched conversations you whiny faggots.

>on tinder
>matched with a girl
>girl messaged first
Get the fuck off this board, you are no robot, whiney fuck.

>make conversation
>try my absolute hardest to ask questions and prompt girls to talk about themselves like everyone always says

>every single one is just like "yeah" or "it's going fine" or some shit
STOP BEING BORING MOTHERFUCKERS, WOMEN
PLEASE, I CAN'T WORK WITH THIS

Attached: 1534233815869.jpg (750x1334, 166K)

Stop trying to make conversation
Ask her if she wants to fuck
If she says no move on

3 in 1 women get raped

Because most women have so many men competing for them that they never actually have to develop any skills other than "take my clothes off eventually." They expect the man to be the provider and the entertainer.

I think you have to break the ice first. The ice breaker is the most important thing. Casual conversation with sexual innuendos and sealing the contact details and a date comes in later.

Ice breaker can come in different forms and it can be hit or miss. It should, for example, contain a direct question related to something in her profile (hobbies or looks, for example). Or a witty comment, or a witty sexual comment. Something subtle, if possible.

Then after you piqued her interest, you can move on to more boring general questions.

In short, women get dozens and dozens of generic "Hi, how are you?" openers every day, and you need to differentiate yourself form that crowd. It doesn't have to be a perfect opener, some women are more easily intrigued than others, but there has to be a difference between you and them.

Attached: 795778.jpg (871x727, 186K)

I might know this girl, post pictures of her

>on a date today
>casual talk
>talk about how old men are on a cardiology ward in a hospital
>jokingly say "hey that's sexist there's also fat women there"
>she's kind of overweight
>realize it too late
FUUUUUCK ME. This was awkward. We talked and joked around. But I don't think I even want a relationship or anything because I'm still thinking about my first girlfriend that I've had and I this girl looks like a coworker that I hate so it's leaving a bitter taste in my mind.

Can I use tinder on my PC, or do I need to get one of them "smart telephones"?

what do any of you even get out of casual sex? no strings attached sex is the most empty depressing thing ive ever done in my life

dont bother you'll only find dysfunctional women on there

It sometimes leads to more than that though. Met my last two ex's from one night stands

A friend of mine who slays regular pussy showed me this.

The world of chads will forever be a mystery to me.

Attached: 93897835-726D-4A45-9913-8A60DDD3FDF2.jpg (1242x2208, 288K)

key word is ex not one single women of value beyond her vagina has ever downloaded tinder

>tfw she stopped responding
I had a moment of happiness at least

Attached: isabell.png (1438x2077, 274K)

That shit will never work with a robot.

women don't have skills to get a man. Their "skills" are to say, "oh he's nice, let me get his attention, so he can come over to me with his skills"

Attached: download.jpg (201x251, 6K)

That's pretty clever. Much more than Chad needed to say.

I get like a match a week and the only two who weren't super uggo never replied

I never knew just how both hideous and boring I appeared to women until tinder

Attached: Screenshot_20180826-202006.jpg (1080x2160, 629K)

Hes like an autistic Chad: can pull bitches with the best of them, but be alone as his friend and hes just a dork whos really enthusiastic about silly things.

I know two people like that and its a rare archetype