How do I find myself a bf? I'm cute, kind, non-materialistic, non-thoting, but very socially awkward...

How do I find myself a bf? I'm cute, kind, non-materialistic, non-thoting, but very socially awkward, anxious and reclusive.

Attached: 1017534_199955923535495_1745863046_n.jpg (500x500, 65K)

go outside bitch, lmao, wtf do you think

Attached: cutie.png (225x225, 7K)

Go to your local McDonalds and ask a guy serving you on a date

>How do I find myself a bf? I'm cute, kind, non-materialistic, non-thoting, but very socially awkward, anxious and reclusive.

Just b urslef

Originally where do you live?

well how tall are you?

...asking for a friendo

by posting your discord right now

you dont say? that's the problem with being socially anxious you absolute idiot

I'm abt 5'3

what do you like doing as a hobby

Be my qt bf, its just that easy.

Why are you on Jow Forums asking how to avoid a robot bf?

>hey yeah i would like a date
>here or take away?

Honestly im convinced its impossible, only normies have a chance, if your socially awkward and or have anxiety issues you might as well give up, lord knows i have.

you a girl? I'll be your bf right now

You need to learn to deal with your anxiety. There is a surefire way to deal with it, but you will not like the method. It involves you actually trying to talk and interact with people. Over and over and over again. You have very little and mostly negative experience with social interaction, so you have little confidence. You need to build your confidence up and start loving yourself before you can expect others to love you.

I'm interested in someone else right now, but if you want someone to practice with (and you promise to be nice) send contact info to [email protected]

Well thats the problem, you just need to go out and go into some bar etc..

Hook up with guys who have the same issues or at least understand them
Plenty on here who feel the same, but no one ever even gives it a chance

thank you very much for your advice, i appreciate it, its very hard, whenever someone approaches me at the street, being nice and complimentary i always feel so uncomfortable, i both want to talk to that person as long as he's just nice and normal and not nasty but at the same time i want to get away asap, usually just make some excuse of rushing somewhere and that's that;/ thank you for your offer although wouldn't your partner mind you give "lessons" to a bf seeking girl?:D

i have a few i think, i love creating art or at least attempting to, drawing, watercolouring, hiking and urbex, also just reading, playing some games, just a simple girl

Im offering to be your bf right now

Forgot to say I will add anyone who replies to this post since an e-bf isn't out of the question either ;)

kind a hard since we all have the same issues and both sides are too awkward/shy to start the conversation:D

Looks like I was beaten to the punch lol just reply with your info I'll add you all

Then email me at [email protected] please?

>mfw been talking to people for years but never got better
Welp

discord is noivert#1910

Add me as well to give this a try
[email protected]

I've got self-control. Plus I'm just interested in her, don't know if it'll work out. It's fine

You can message me too

Fuck off vultures I found her first

How are you gonna settle this boys, I'm watching ;)

We arent because your typing style is radically different than OPs and you are clearly a troll

This is only true for men.
Women can get by with being the "quirky" type once they find a chad that catches their eye, or literally go anywhere aside from their house and stand in place until someone approaches them and hits on them.
They just need to breathe in order to get the average male's attention

On second thought, please don't message me if you're the same person. You're not actually shy and anxious, you're just an attention whore.

And now you know why only dipshits try to pick up girls on Jow Forums.

exactly, thank you and kudos to you for spotting it,

OP be my bad English gf

I'll help you out if you live in CA. We first have to break you out of your shell.

Let's pick up some activities to do, starting with the smaller things like going to the movies and escalate it up to backpacking, roadtrips, and sailing. Everyone is like that at first without much social contact

Attached: self improvement general.jpg (1763x2034, 952K)

Sis , same thing ;_: but I already learned that I can't make anyone happy , so I'll just keep living with myself
But sometimes I miss someone I can take to rooftops and river banks at summer, and iceskating in winter. Just some guy , a companion , to make me feel warm, alive for a moment when I look in his eyes.
But I am okay with the fact that will not happen

>green area is basically instructions on how to be a cuck
ask me how I know a jew made this

what you said is literally all i ever wanted, you seem to have such a sweet soul though, i can't imagine the universe not working towards sending you someone right for you

ah sry haha, english 2nd language

>I can't make anyone happy
Why not? You seem like you at least make an effort to take your guy on fun dates.

I dont know maybe actually try to take some initiative and talk to a guy you like.

i'm in a different state, i try to force myself but it gets to the point where i get super uncomfortable or/and awkward and nothing comes of it which makes it even harder to try next time. I try to take care of my appearance very much to try to make up for the lack of social skills but it only helps in being approached by guys but beyond that point the cycle repeats

Be my esl gf op

Go on tinder, take your pick from hundreds of thirsty guys. Just don't put out on the first date and try to get them hoooked

Successful bait so far, OP. Congrats.

This is bait, guys. Stop sending your contact info.

I am desperate too, but come on... you are smart enough to realise that, even if this is a real girl, she will go for an attractive guy with charisma and money.

why a bait? exposing urself as pretty much an akward loser who can't make normal relations with people and asking for advice is baiting ?-_-

sounds way better than the bad engrish gf, might consider :D

Just spread your legs to any man,like the attention cum-dumpster whore that you are.

good to see someone who still uses his brain on this board

I've already dealt with girls like you. You believe you are nice and genuine (and to a certain extent you are) but your toxic personality will eventually hurt us. The pattern is always the same:
1. We meet
2. You throw all your shit over us
3. We, as good guys willing to receive some affection, try to solve your problems and make you feel better (it doesn't matter how much effort we put or how much health we lose)
4. You betray us for another orbiter or a guy slightly more attractive

I wish you the best, but you will hurt pretty much every guy you'll meet.

>I'm cute, kind, non-materialistic, non-thoting
HOHOHHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHA

Attached: hehehe.gif (500x500, 256K)

Never done that in my life, your momma raised u well, thanks for all your help

Yeah thats pretty true actually only i was the party being used and dumped aside, but whateva

LMAO, unironically this

Sorry for that spontaneous reaction, but I've been hurt so many times by girls who call themselves "kind" and "non-materialistic" that I've lost all faith.

Btw, if you want to keep a conversation here, I'd suggest you to quote posts. It seems that you're talking alone.

>being humble is being a cuck
dude what

Funny since this hasnt worked for me, with chads normies nor unattractive socially inept men