>spending money on haircuts

To this day I will never understand why people waste money on haircuts. Hell, spend as much money as you want. I'm not telling you how to be a moron. However, if you want to be a smart guy, keep reading. Haircuts cost between $8-15 for men. What the shit? And people go to the barber few weeks or month. That's potentially hundreds of dollars wasted year. Here's a better idea: Purchase a hair cutting kit from walmart or ebay, and cut your own hair, retards. What the fuck is wrong with you people? How hair is it to cut your own hair? It doesn't even have to be perfect. And no, you don't need to style it. What are you, a faggot? You like getting your head touched by men? You like grooming your hair like an ape? Just buy a hair cutting kit and do it yourself for free for ever. What are you afraid of? Did hollywood scare you people into thinking that cutting your own hair is bad? Oh, you want to blame the barber for giving you bad hair. Fuck off. Take some responsibility and do it yourself.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1533x961, 123K)

I have done it by myself like for 15 years, sometimes i cut it asymmetrically but i fix it as soon i notice, because, you know, i'm my own barber

Damn son you sound extremely fanny flustered. Why do people get haircuts, because it's cheap for anyone who is not a bum? I'm guessing you are american from your assumptions since looking presentable actually helps you in life instead of being a poorly groomed child nobody takes seriously. Grow up.

>go to the barber in a few weeks or month

wait, what the fuck? I go once every 3-4 months.

I just get my dad to cut mine with a bowl.

>Damn son you sound extremely fanny flustered. Why do people get haircuts, because it's cheap for anyone who is not a bum? I'm guessing you are american from your assumptions since looking presentable actually helps you in life instead of being a poorly groomed child nobody takes seriously. Grow up.

All I read was a bunch of nonsense. Fucking kill yourself.

because not everyone is ugly like you user

yeah i started this a couple years ago already. i realized i can do the exact same cut i was getting for years myself.
same thing with safety razor and blades. twelve dollars for 2 years worth of blades.

everything is the real world is a sham designed to rip you off if you haven't noticed and the companies have no problem lying straight to your face, example: the Gillette commercials.
>WE BRING THE BEST BLADES AT THE MOST AFFORDABLE PRICE
except.. you don't though.

the sooner you open your eyes to that shit, the better.

I bought an electric razor from ebay over 4 years ago and I still use it for my beard.

I nromally cut my hair in the dark at 3-4AM over a bin.
I actually did a betetr cut than my mum did in daylight hahaha

Attached: cute girl gif.gif (540x304, 2M)

i would too if i were allowed to have a beard, but you aren't as a wagecuck.
in fact, i'd prolly just trim it with scissors.

actually i spend $40 on a haircut every week where i live

>Purchase a hair cutting kit from walmart or ebay, and cut your own hair, retards.
>walmart
lmao hillbilly
god damn you must look like a loser, bowl cut and all

>Did hollywood scare you people into thinking that cutting your own hair is bad?
show us your not-bad looking haircut dude

hello mullet, your neckline must look like shit

>if i can't see it in the mirror it doesn't exist

I got one for free cause I had a coupon, left 5.dollar tip and that was it, for a good cut and a neck massage and wash and all that. I usually cut it myself but I figure hey a coupon not bad all I gotta do is tip the person actually doing the cut. There's a chill black guy in the same plaza where I work who does good haircuts but it's 20 bucks every time and I only went there once or twice even though he was pretty fun to be around.

>lmao hillbilly
>god damn you must look like a loser, bowl cut and all
Idiot, I said ebay as well.

Attached: original-27319-1398267972-19.jpg (715x953, 44K)

Because I actually talk to girls and want to look good

You sound completely incoherent. Maybe the dementia is setting in, gramps.

a great hairstyle choice for early 20s men with premature balding & insane widow's peak

I cut my hair every +-2 months
My haircut costs 200 CZK
I make 1200 CZK per day
Thats one day at job where I do literally nothing for haircut for whole year.
Why would I buy shit and waste time if someone else can do it?

You're still ugly trust me.

I usually get mine cut about once a year and that's only because my headset starts sliding off when it gets too big.

OP is a faggot as usual.

Closing this thread.

but op, who the fuck cuts their hair every few weeks? is that even possible?

if ya just get a medium length cut would you need to go all that often tho

>this is the only thread that could make it to front page
>it still has butthurt, 12 year old "trolls"

board's dead jim.

Everyone itt who is against getting a haircuts pls post your hairs. Pretty sure you all look like shit

ahem, newfag, rules, see yourself out please.

guy said hair, not faces

go ahead and try to post your hair and not your face, see if you get banned or not.

here is my haircut from a haircut kit at walmart. you do not need to pay a barber to look good. stop wasting money and do it yourself, you'll look just as good, if not better.

Attached: Bowl-Cut-31-650x650.jpg (650x650, 51K)

Looks dont matter past a certain point, I'm attractive enough to pick up girls

jesus dude, ever heard of reverse search?

>he has to reverse search Bowl-Cut-31-650x650.jpg

>woosh

autism

>sweating bullets about getting swatted by a janny
>doesn't secretly look like shit with a momma's boy bowl cut

I buzzcut myself with clippers.
Cut off your greasy mop, OP.

I just buzz it myself every few weeks. A close buzz cut is a clean, masculine, low maintenance hairstyle that also hides how much you're balding.

This
My kit cost $35
Spending monies is a normie obsession too

I cut it 4 times a year for 6e so it's 24e a year for me, not that big of an issue

I go to the local salon academy school like once a month. Costs $5 per plus like a $2-3 tip depending on how much I like the cut and how cool the stylist is.

Less than $100 a year to practice social skills and come out with a fresh cut each month. Sounds like a deal to me.

>Spending money on haircuts
>Cheap family hairdresser retires
>$15 each cut
>Other places cost $20
>Hair grows very fast
>Gets it cut thrice a week
>Unemployed and very cheap
>-$20 every three weeks, fuck that

>I have to agree with user
There's better alternatives than going to the hairdressers, get your mates, to do it for you or just learn to do it yourself, save you a shit-ton of money

>Been doing it for 2 years, not a problem
Being bald don't look bad, not assed to bother learning how to use anything else but a shaver because the beard I'm growing makes up for it.
I reckon a beard would be easier to maintain than the hair on your head.

Attached: Beard.jpg (600x600, 57K)

I go 2-4 times a year and I'm going again soon, for the second time this year.

Attached: 1529582174371.jpg (640x610, 15K)

This pretty much sums up anything I was thinking. Why do people get haircuts?
>Cheap
>Looks 100x better than shaving your head by yourself
>No more reasons needed

I would also tell OP to grow up, but presumably 14 year olds don't understand what that means.

>people go to barber a few weeks or month
what? i go every 4 to 5 months lol

Thrice a week means three times a week, moron.

If you cut your hair really, really short (like buzz cut at most, full shaved at minimum), then paying a barber is stupid, you can just buy clippers and do it yourself. But for any other hairstyle a barber makes more sense.

>premature balding
>just buzz my own head now
a-atleast im saving money :)

lmao this guy is so good looking that he makes a bowl cut look decent.

>gf's dad is a barber
>gives me free haircuts

Attached: feels good man.jpg (189x181, 8K)