6'3" and girls just find me scary

6'3" and girls just find me scary
Height is a meme

Attached: 12345432345.jpg (403x392, 40K)

Bro, chill. How do you approach them?

I'm 6'4", Hispanics, lanky, and nerdy looking (so I'm told)
Height means shit if you don't have the face for it

Same
>6'2
>220lbs
>broad shoulders
>giant frame
>have the male version of resting bitch face
How do I be more outgoing and friendly so that I'm actually approachable, I'm so damn lonley

Attached: a629c004372d41c2844334f891cdd884.jpg (282x232, 20K)

>height is a meme
you have to be good looking for it to work lmao

you're talking to the wrong people man. they're trying to humuliate you.

Depends on age group. My aunt dated someone who was a virgin at age 33. She actually had feeling for him, but broke up after a year because she felt as if he didn't put in the effort to make the relationship work. Women want to feel as if they are cared for, not desired. Get into hobies that involve meeting people and public speaking. Meeting people is not hard, you get better at it the more you do it.

Im hispanic, 6'0, I have sex on a weekly basis. I don't think it is that bro.

b-but i also want a woman who cares about me! how rare is that exactly?

Prove yourself. You don't need a GF to have a girl care for you. A girl that cares for you in a deeper manner will come, but you will need to look for it in the pool that is the world.

>6'3
>180
>broad shoulders
>resting bitch face
>pretty outgoing and friendly but my girlfriend told me that she was afraid of me when we first met

>Prove yourself
i'm the normiest normie, the slacker, the hater. what exactly do you mean?

Wait what? What do you mean the normiest normie?

It's all in how you carry yourself. You probably look like an active shooter situation waiting to happen. Maybe if your default expression wasn't a scowl and you didn't skulk around everywhere with your head down and your hands jammed in the pockets of your ratty black hoodie you wear every day even in the summer.

i mean that i haven't done anything significant. i am not heard of.

Then go do it. Most of the things people talk about it forums like this are fake. "Chads" DO NOT exist. They only exist when you are drunk. Go and be unique. Look up on google anything fun to do in your area.

hate to break it to you, your advice sucks. i know that to see more people i need to socialize. everyone here knows. the only person here that doesn't know seems to be you.

Bump
Original oregigigi

Same, I've had multiple girls tell me that I look mean.

Reminder that tall ugly guys are scary but tall handsome guys are brooding and mysterious

>in class
>sit in the front because I have bad eye sight
>professor once asks me "Do you hate me or something?"
>say no and ask why she asked
>"Because you always look mad"
>tell her I just have resting bitch face
This was the same class where I met my gf

>weekly basis
I hope you're single because only having sex once a week is a sign of an unhealthy relationship