Pic related is truth and justice. Prove me wrong

Pic related is truth and justice. Prove me wrong
Pro tip: You can't.

Attached: truth.png (1056x799, 1.6M)

make sure all the grapes have penises in them and are saying they're not like the other grapes and we're spot on.

I have tasted the grapes and the grapes are sour.

Why does a fox want grapes anyways

Jow Forums is definitely sour grapes central

The grapes are just redpills right?

It's not impossible for most people to, at the very least, get laid. A lot of "incels" I've observed dislike the current dating culture where people go at a fast pace and get as much variety of sex as they can before it's the time where people start pressuring them into a marriage they won't actually care about. That is a legitimate thing. You could say they wouldn't be complaining if they were playing along with everyone else and not thinking about the future or their ideas of true love, and maybe that's so, but they're sitting in that spot conflicted, between how they feel and think, and trying to know what it is they want. If everyone abandoned their morality and sense of value and real happiness, yeah, there would be less complaining at the moment of hedonism. That's obvious, isn't it? But anyone intelligent knows that will not last.

Is this a new zoomer meme?

>playing along with everyone else
fuck you, men have it very disproportionately worse and you just want to ignore it.

You should edit it so there's a dead fox next to the r9k fox and he's like"Oh they were poisoned all along"

>fox eating grapes
>grapes growing on trees

Attached: 1507489187225.png (442x500, 52K)

Holy shit. I laughed so hard. My stomach...

Make sure the penises are feminine.

I prefer green

sometimes the sweetest grapes can't be seen, but those who persevere through manipulation or kindness can taste them

I don't get it. Do the words at the top represent the fox? What are the grapes?

Attached: 1535031418333.jpg (560x840, 64K)

I love it how (((pol))) is paired with r9k
Like even they know they are virgin losers

>Jow Forums
good one dude

>Prove me wrong
this place is filled with virgins

To become an hero. Grapes are poisonous to foxes after all.

dont you see the branches coming from the ground and climbing the tree?
retard

Picture is CUTE.
cutecutecutecutecute.

There is an Aesop fable where the phrase 'Sour grapes' comes from.
A foxxy wants grapes (and is a cute!) But he can not reach them and has to settle for an apple. To make himself look better he starts talking about how great his apple is and how the grapes are most likely sour. A crow saw him though trying to get the grapes and calls him out as a bitch, and everyone laughs at the fox because he is t3h gay.

If you cannot explain something properly, consider hanging yourself in your bathroom

also give the fox a feminine penis
he's already got the socks built in

No, I get that. What do the grapes represent here? Surely they can't be women/sex because Jow Forums and Jow Forums ain't gettin' none of that shit.

Jow Forums is filled with normies and Chads these days and Jow Forums is filled with trad conservative alpha males who all have Aryan wives and own businesses.

I like. Paraphrase more of Aesop's fables in this manner.

based
cringe

originalio

It's obvious when you're samefaggging when you mention your own post and the post you dislike in one response

Again, follow suit

I wouldn't eat grapes they might stain my nice fox coat

>gets btfo
>claims samefagging
HAHAHAHA kys user

uh ok then

aggsgd

Attached: yikes.png (720x713, 67K)

The final original red pill

I really hope you are not this retarded

that fox could easily jump to get the rapes

This. When they say "degeneracy", what they really mean is "I wasted my young adult years as a shut in neet so people having fun is bad"

I'm willing to believe SOME of Jow Forums is like that, but definitely not Jow Forums. If you were, you would be derided here as never having been a "true" robot.