Be American

>be American
>play video games
>get shot
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
HOLY SHIT BROS IS THIS SO BASED LOOK HOW FREE WE ARE BROS THIS IS BASED FUCK GUN CONTROL WE NEED MORE SHOOTINGS THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE FOUNDING FATHERS WANTED
EUROPOORS BTFO THEY'LL NEVER KNOW THE FREEDOM OF GETTING SHOT
youtube.com/watch?v=_1k4Xh79XQA

Attached: 5406590-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Color-Of-Crime-2016.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bruh you can see the laser on his chest

Millions having access to self defense is more important than a handful of deaths that happened in a one off shooting. Most gun deaths are suicides and nigger on nigger crime anyway.

Thanks OP. Something about this video just makes me chuckle

Attached: 1462560725411.png (1280x720, 982K)

unironically based NA shooter. cleans up the filth of society while offing the mentally ill self.

Attached: 1508554459645.png (640x550, 24K)

>video magically cuts off before "shooting" happens

oh fuck whatd he shoot me with?.......uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuughhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh! lol

>2 high schools and this today

florida really racking up the kill count this year

Xxxtentacion got shot in Florida as well. It's literally Chicago 2.0

America doesn't have a gun problem.
It has a black people problem.

the shooter wasn't black tho

What are you talkinga bout there are no cameras doofus

Even compared to other whites they shoot up schools almost ten times as much

So? Look up the actual statistics for shootings

2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Color-Of-Crime-2016.pdf

Why do you even need self defense if the deaths are just niggers killing other niggers?

Based Tony Abbott poster

Attached: D05F1463-BC86-4B23-B796-E3716847A386.jpg (488x301, 19K)

At least im not gonna get jailed for a joke in america
Id rather die free than live enslaved senpai

>be american
>get shot for free

Attached: Figure 5_ Gunshot Exit Wound.png (447x392, 327K)

And what does that have to do with this thread?

>8 gorillion people
>couple die
>"OH NO ARMAGEDDON"

you guys know that for every drop of water there's a human being that died once right

check your privilege

>HOW FREE WE ARE BROS THIS IS BASED FUCK GUN CONTROL
OP is an autistic gun control faggot so I was making the point that guns aren't the issue, blacks (and hispanics) are.

And thats where your autism and social anxiety begin to show. If you never your trailer park, you're always going to be living in fear user.

Not an argument
dd

The whitest states are all more violent than the least white European countries
America has an American problem

Let's see user is mad because another user is throwing out conjecture to rebuttal the conjecture he pulled out of his ass.

>The whitest states are all more violent than the least white European countries
What are you basing that on?

the shooter wasn't hispanic either

hollowpoint dont exit

Attached: 1128731654380.jpg (480x640, 42K)

Do you often have difficulty thinking outside of immediate circumstances?

Do you have difficulty staying on topic?

The OP was talking about gun control you retarded faggot

There's a black guy and a white guy playing next to each other in the video. Obviously some racist was trying to stop their fun

The OP was talking about the mass shooting that just fucking happened you fucking illiterate inbred

Unfocused gang violence is highly disproportionate towards blacks and hispanics, yes.

However, horrific premeditated shootings at things like schools and churches are almost entirely white.
Like to an extent where it's seriously troubling. I don't know what it is with white people and having such a high disproportion of Dylan Roofs

Especially when there are plenty of people dying in Europe, who don't have means of self-defence. Not that Eurofags will admit it, bootlickers have to defend their collectivism.

the problem is systemic within America's culture in general, it supercedes race

was the shooter white

Biology is a little complex for leftists, much easier to talk about cultural issues since they can sit back and listen to the media.

That jojo villain suits you

>everyone that disagrees with me is a leftist
>I pretend to understand biology while denouncing the cultural aspects of a cultural issue