How do you feel about girls like this? Would you date one?

How do you feel about girls like this? Would you date one?

Attached: ChJvRlxUcAAtjHJ.jpg (600x1036, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/rxfc1r43
strawpoll.com/wagwhh6w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A 2D girl? Fuck yeah i would.

Attached: 1526348863537.jpg (2894x4093, 1.11M)

>How do you feel about girls like this?
Fat people disgust me.
>Would you date one?
No.

not big enough 4 me to be honest senpai

Attached: IMAG1002[1].jpg (902x1600, 154K)

I am a fat ass, and I hate myself. Why would I date another whale?

it's about the right amount of chub, i would marry her if she existed in the third dimension.

wood berry and wood waifu

>I am a fat ass, and I hate myself.
STOP BROWSING R9K, ONLY BROWSE Jow Forums AND STOP USING THE INTERNET AS ANYTHING OTHER THAN A LIBRARY FOR USEFUL INFO.

because it's hot hot

Attached: ssx.jpg (800x600, 177K)

honestly i'm into fat chicks but they gotta have huge boobs, else it's quite pathetic

>How do you feel about girls like this?
Fucking disgusting. You had ONE job. Don't be fat. How did you fuck that up?

>Would you date one?
Absolutely not, I wouldn't even debase myself to fuck one in its stinky filth hole.

My dearest negro, I tried hitting the gym three times for the last ten years. Every time when I did, I did so because I had someone I wanted to impress (my gym buddy, my female friends, who I wish would become my gf). The moment those people disappeared from my life, I would stop trying.

Also, I haven't browsed Jow Forums for over a year, and came back two days ago because the realisation hit me, that none of my normie "friends" actually understand what I am going through.

fuck off varg, self improvement is for losers

>I tried hitting the gym three times for the last ten years. Every time when I did, I did so because I had someone I wanted to impress (my gym buddy, my female friends, who I wish would become my gf). The moment those people disappeared from my life, I would stop trying.
1. you don't need to hit the gym to lose weight, just try to eat less.
2. You are doing this for yourself, no one else matters only you and you're more than worth the effort that's needed for this feat.
>fuck off varg, self improvement is for losers
Who's Varg?
btw you should learn about your ancestors and, if you believe in a higher power, follow their religions instead of christcuck or mudslim.

>btw you should learn about your ancestors and, if you believe in a higher power, follow their religions instead of christcuck or mudslim.
l m a o

Attached: 1534354432882.jpg (377x264, 23K)

>l m a o
that's not an argument
Do you have an argument against learning the history of your ancestors, a history that has directly affected you and your family?

>you don't need to hit the gym to lose weight, just try to eat less.
I am. I've been keeping the same weight for half a year now. To lose weight again I would need to cut additional 800-1000 kcal, which means no binging after work and on weekends. Might as well just kill myself.
>You are doing this for yourself, no one else matters only you and you're more than worth the effort that's needed for this feat
Listen, user, what you are trying to do here is sweet and all, but I don't find myself valuable, okay? If I did, I would've gotten that Tyler Durden bod years ago.

do you have an argument for it?

IRL a girl that size wouldn't have clean and foldless skin.

In a heartbeat. We could cuddle all winter and I could just play with her tum while we watch shows and after sexytime.

chubby sure
actually fat nah

>I don't find myself valuable, okay?
okay, hurry things up and kill yourself then.

The trips have spoken then.

>do you have an argument for it?
Did you read my post?
"A history that has directly affected you and your family?"
or would you rather live in ignorance of your families history?

but how does knowing my familys history help me in any way?

this

bigger is fine providing they have assets in abundance

I just want a pudgy soft doughball gf to cuddle with and lay on her big soft tummy while watching movies

Attached: 4CCC81E6-64D2-400F-A04F-24A0D41A3A98.jpg (235x230, 22K)

>but how does knowing my familys history help me in any way?
You'll learn about any inheritable medical issues, including mental health issues and maybe even learn about some estranged family members.

this is obviously not what you meant when you said "learn about your ancestors" you fuckin wannabe pagan warrior

>this is obviously not what you meant when you said "learn about your ancestors" you fuckin wannabe pagan warrior
>waah waah, I don't have an argument against that point so you're a wannabe pagan warrior
hehehe, I argue on the internet too, although *sip* you'll never make it with that attitude, boy.

Attached: dabONurLYFE.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

i see you prepared well for your first visit on this website, got the frehest meme straight from r/Jow Forums

>i see you prepared well for your first visit on this website, got the frehest meme straight from r/Jow Forums
still not an argument, when are you going to tackle my points in ?

Attached: Alert.kat.jpg (509x332, 41K)

I'm not going back to worshipping Marduk, fuck off.

my ex was exactly like that, i miss her SO much

Attached: IMG-20160502-WA0002.jpg (250x200, 14K)

>I'm not going back to worshipping Marduk, fuck off.
You're cucking yourself and purposefully disconnecting yourself from your people, good job based boi.

i already did, you're just unwilling to admit to your own words

Protip: no one will ever understand what you're going through but you. Stop belittling your friends for not understanding because they'll never know everything about you the way you do. Have your friends for support, but you have do the work for yourself.

Attached: 1530475204902.jpg (1736x1028, 815K)

>i already did, you're just unwilling to admit to your own words
no you didn't, please quote where you think you did because I can't find it anywhere.

>this is obviously not what you meant when you said "learn about your ancestors"
wew that was hard

>>this is obviously not what you meant when you said "learn about your ancestors"
>wew that was hard
That doesn't refute my point in it's just you implying that I had something else in mind, that's not an argument.

it implies that you didn't answer my original question, which was "how does knowing shit about my ancestors help me in any way"

honestly don't even fuckin bother responding, you're autistic and not in a fun way

No, but I enjoy my waifu being drawn as a cute fatty and enjoying it as a drawing.

>it implies that you didn't answer my original question, which was "how does knowing shit about my ancestors help me in any way"
but I did user, right here >47756725.
>honestly don't even fuckin bother responding, you're autistic and not in a fun way
Oh boy, you don't have an argument so you decide to run away.
Okay user, have fun with whatever else you'll be doing today.

Having big titties because you're fat is like having a fast car because its falling off a cliff.

did u cuddle with her soft tum tum

no i wouldn't. she's the type of girl who is almost certainly going to be obese by the time she hits 40.

Wowwe thats so funny and original almost like its never been posted on the original content board

Attached: 86423FD4-A475-485C-BE8E-E24F3D8D19E4.png (499x478, 80K)

this is what my gf looks like except her hips, butt and thighs are much bigger

well breasts are by a majority fat tissue so thin girls with large natural breasts are exceedingly rare

They don't exist, the fat never goes in the perfect places like was drawings

Could you respond?

Robots, would you date a Hispanic fembot?
strawpoll.com/rxfc1r43

Fembots, would you date a Hispanic robot?
strawpoll.com/wagwhh6w