Tfw I unironically ERP on Discord

>Tfw I unironically ERP on Discord
>Tfw It districts me from my problems and shit
>Too addicted to it and ERP with the same user every month with the same chaarcters except the first in Janurary
Is ERPing good or cringey?

Attached: 1507655749303.png (568x620, 204K)

Stop it.
Stop it son, take of the chasity and stop being a homosexual.

Have you tried F-List?

>take of the chasity and stop being a homosexual.
I'm straight though
And do straight ERPs too

I'd like to try ERPing but I'm not interested in doing it with men and I'm also unfortunately inexperienced, awkward, and submissive. It's just not for me.

>straight ERP
I have some terrible news about that "girl" that you ERP with in discord, user

I'm a repressed homo and have always wanted to talk lewd with a dominant guy but I'm too much of a bitch to even do it on the Internet.

I checked it out and I saw the word "Fursona"
Not tricking me furfag

You retards need to stop confusing ERP with cybering.

ERPing just feels too autistic and pretending to be fictional characters is cringeworthy as it is. I prefer straight out lewd talk.

>discord anime ERP shit
Can you be any more of a stereotype?

There are furries, but there are more than enough real (3d) and anime profiles on there.

tfw just an rper
where do i find others?

I assume you're female or pretending you're female?

If not, where do you find these people.

Same.
I love helping cute little boybots with their sexual frustration.

Attached: 863da8b839ec77977bb9d2b0642a9a0d.png (800x1100, 1.03M)

which character to you erp as?

Honestly whatever gets you off gets you off. It makes me uncomfortable but thats just because im awkward about anything sexual involving me.

what's teh difference user-kun

Attached: 58cfef1135f379443146a8a45f03042c--sad-anime-anime-life.jpg (736x852, 87K)

A lot of MMOs have huge ERP scenes

Cringy.
But eh, as long as you're enjoying yourself, go for it.

Attached: Exotic.jpg (486x486, 66K)

Would you mind helping me right now?

I've done erp on discord on and off, it can be good or pretty cringey, it depends on the person you're doing it with and what you do.

I need an ERP partner..

I've ERPed/cybered for over a decade at this point; stop while you're ahead, user, the simulated sex will ruin your real life urge to find a partner.

Or don't; I like the idea of cute little sissy boys being eternally virginal cyber sluts

Attached: 1535266486571.jpg (1500x1500, 1.24M)

Here's a great place to ERP uwu svYUsA

I once erpd with a cool dude who thought I was a girl. Then he called me on voice I answered and he freaked the fuck out

Attached: 1444182483669.png (1048x720, 1.17M)

>tfw horny and the impending workweek is making my heart ache with sadness making the entire thing feel greasy, dirty and sad.

Attached: 3ceae79ba1d8fdc3b0260ec3e71112ba.jpg (587x868, 138K)

>tfw unironically just wanting to rp a loving relationship that develops and blooms over each session

That sounds pretty nice, really.

Attached: 1534724818906.jpg (800x800, 176K)

It can be both desu
I personally have tried getting into it a few times, but I always end up just not enjoying the experience since I'm the mass of the writing
If you can find a partner that replies in kind with the amount of effort/skill you have in a back and forth then I say go ham user
Enjoy yourself my dude

could you help me? discord?

I miss my ERP friend. He used to share all rare trap pics, pics of himself in women clothes. Show off boipucci and more.
While listening to me breath heavily and fap with my onahole.

I wish I had an erp friend so bad

That other guy suggested F-list, it's not all furshit, but you'll have to sift through it
Could always try the erp thread on trash to see if anyone's up for anything

How the fuck does someone even ERP?

Attached: 61ca2ba2535c14a2025ef5be2d364026.jpg (680x777, 74K)

they become horny and lonely

Yeah me too
All those websites seem so established and don't have the same vibe as a circlejerk on Jow Forums

Attached: 59353f98dbd936562a863bc9982a63a0.png (1833x2361, 1.93M)

I get that
I'm horny and lonely
But what the fuck does the process even look like?

>want to erp
>realise it'll only make me feel lonelier
>really just want a cute bf
:(

Are there any decent ERP hangout communities on Discord? I got into ERPing on Discord recently with one partner of mine, and my usual fishing spot (WoW Goldshire Inn) has become utter shit since the expansion came out.

Well, why not make a place thatll be a casual way to meet new erp partners then?

Usually you come up with a vague scenario and try to fish it out of people if you're just ERPing in public like
>who wants to suck my cock?
>I need to eat some boybutt
>I haven't fapped in two days can someone help
then you just go with whatever feels comfortable at the time, usually people just speak in future tense "I'd do this and that with you" or if they're particularly strong on the spectrum they describe physical actions different than dialogue
But yeah it goes until someone bails or cums then bails.
That's what /erp/ on /trash/ is supposed to be but it's mostly just avatars fucking about with their little bit of fame
The /ftt/ disco was supposed to be that but as far as I've seen it's pretty dead nowadays.

Well, are you particularly familiar with the other discords?
If so, perhaps you can gleam some insight on why they didn't work and somehow improve with your own server?

Discord's main problem is its accessibility. It's not the fault of the individual servers but that it's so fucking easy to add a new garbage server and then return to your home server where you have your main circle of friends, whether online or not. What results is that unless your "main" is the erp server then you're not going to become well established there and also not going to be as welcome and familiar with people. It has other problems, but specifically when it comes to ERP communities I've found that people ghost a lot unless you're forcing something on them "Add me tee hee" then you try and initiate and it's just you running the show if you want anything out of them.
My experience with erp is pretty narrow but the best ones have been with people that I knew online from servers not about erp as a central theme
On the contrary I have never had an experience with someone from any kind of erp community, I just get ignored as do a lot of people, even if it is partially my fault because I can try to take control of a conversation, roleplay, etc. but it never feels my place to as someone who isn't there frequently
So with both public and private erp on discord being pretty fucked I don't know how to fix this personally

Attached: 0066fd54bb74ead509688fdf2a1c33ea.jpg (707x1000, 207K)

Hmm, I think I see what you mean
It feels as though the problem would only be exasperated by the nature of erp itself
Since I'm assuming no man is looking to do erp all the time, besides having a peter to keep you engaged you'd have to be friends with everyone in a server
Do you think building a small group and getting to know everyone in said group and gaining experience before expanding to gain others and slowly incorperate them into a group dynamic might work?

Yeah I guess if I had to put together a scenario for the best opportunity to erp it would be a small group of people that were together in a server for reasons other than explicit erp (though there can be heavy undertones) with very light rules to begin with then transition into anarchy. Rules on discord are another can of worms when it comes to server death but it's not worth getting into now. The best way to facilitate erp is to have a culture heavy in it but not explicit. All that gay shit with anime and cuteposting and whatnot without people openly fucking in the proverbial streets