Ideal GF Thread

Just describe what your dream woman is like

Attached: milk.jpg (587x446, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=50kH47ZztHs&t=1021s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

has y chromasome

orc GF

Attached: Ideal+gf_ab1710_6388404.jpg (1200x900, 125K)

>Shorter or taller than me, both have their ups and downs
>chubby
>Long hair
>Submissive in bed but otherwise a mommy gf

How tall are you me good lad

just looking for someone who can validate my shitty lifestyle

Attached: memes.png (956x809, 35K)

>wanting women with a personality
ew

Attached: gothcuckqueangf.png (579x492, 20K)

5'8 extra originally of course

Taller girls heavier girls are absolute fetish fuel but shorter girls are more realistic and easier to handle

is this you or your ideal gf though

my ideal gf, basically a gender swapped me though

Any of the three with heavy preference to the left with nice tits and taller than me

Attached: 8561AF2E-D0AD-43B9-B7E8-759290B96C7F.png (2022x468, 97K)

My ideal gf is smaller than me, careing, sweet, has silly humor wich makes her laugh uncontrollably, plays vidya, is ok with me working all the time, doesn't cheat on me, kisses me with lips spread open...i love that :-)..talks all day because i don't talk much...is somewhat slim and loves awkward silence.

What this meme is and what you guys want is a child in a womans body.

hey user lurk more

That's not how it works. You never evolved beiond childhood. But you will never find a woman like that because they don't exist. Women grow up so you have to grow up.

I lurked enough. I give real advice because i was like you. I evolved.

If you are sick of your life take this challange:
If you are a Neet save up some money. Every month 20 Dollars. Then one month challange begins:

Every morning you do this workout:

You eat nothing all day. Before you go to sleep you bought chickenbreasts and seasoning and you eat a salad with olive oil and vinegar, no dressing. As much as you want. The more chicken the better.

You wake up the next morning again:
Cardio. Then you include some pushups. If you can't do them do them on your knees. You will go from barely one to 20 in a month and you will feel great afterwards.

Use that time to go out there and find a job. Not after you ate shit no: Wake up, workout, coffee black no milk, go out find a job.

If you have a job and you will do that every morning for a month. Only eat when you get home before sleep. You work at 8? Wake up at 4 play vidya till 6 workout till 7 go to work. Come home eat your fucking self coocked meal go sleep.

DO THAT ONE MONTH BEFORE YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT SUICIDE. POST RESULTS.

Also have a rare pepe-

>I lurked enough
>I give real advice
clearly not

go read the bible or something, man.

Attached: 1530595333981.png (645x637, 373K)

Do that for a month and you will change. I did it so you can do it. I was a neet for 20 years. I changed my life. I looked back and mourned my past untill i got my ass up and looked into the future. My problem was , i didn't know what i wanted to do so i gave it into gods hands aka the woman at the job center. She asked what do you like to do i said i like to be alone and secluded and sit arround all day never talking to anyone...SECURITY ! Watch monitors all day. I even brought my laptop now i get 14$ an hour to play vidya.

20years secluded neet, i am sure i can give you advice.

>Work out all day on absolutely nothing and then eat a big dinner before bed
Absolutely retarded. You're going to get nothing but bad results if you do that. If you REALLY want good results, what you do is wake up every morning, make yourself a big breakfast, and throughout the day you eat smaller and smaller meals. Eating a big dinner before bed is retarded because you're just laying around wasting calories when you could just be working them off through the day. That's the real reason America has an obesity crisis is because nobody has time to make a decent breakfast and just has huge dinners instead

I was literally just thinking I wanted one of these threads. thanks user!

Attached: wants to help you grow and heal gf.jpg (735x390, 61K)

why is this gender swapped me

Bullshit. After breakfast you will get tired. If i feel hunger in the morning i drink black coffee. If i feel hungry during the day i drink black coffee or water. Evening comes i have my big feast that got me through the day and i feel satisfied and go to sleep. This is the only way it will work for a beginner.

I am sure you can give half baked deluded ideas because you're stupid

Fasting all day isn't meant to be a permanent solution. It teaches you one thing: WATCH WHAT YOU EAT. You will end up watching even the calories you eat at your feast. Later you will eat when you are hungry but you will eat conciousely. The fast is inevitable. You need to do that for at least 4 weeks to teach yout body to hate bad food.

Well that's your oppinion and not an argument.

And those are not ideas but expieriences.

I come here to help others break the trap that is their permanent self inflicted suffering.

62.104.20.218:10106 This is my TS
PW is: YMCA

If you want to talk to me in Person.

One like this.
It'd be perfect.

Attached: sleepy gf.jpg (680x464, 43K)

I'm a construction worker and I remember on my first day I almost fainted pushing a wheelbarrow up a hill because all I ate that morning was a granola bar. Nutritionist came the next day and gave me the advice I just gave all of you and I've been perfectly fine since then. Never get tired unless I try going too fast

I never counted calories myself. I just ate amassive plate of whatever and felt very tired so i thought do it right before bedtime...bam...worked. Then i experimented with the kind of food i ate. I discovered more carbs or sugar gave me a kick in the morning but i felt tired the rest of the day. Then i tried meat only. Filled me up but my shits were very uncomfortable so i included some fiber and voila....good meals. Lots of meat with fiber rich vegies. Drop some lemon on there for vitamins and you have a balanced healthy meal. Nowadays i don''t even feel hungry. I have enough energy for my workouts and my shits are smooth.

Would you agree that a lot of how you feel depends on what you eat? I felt very depressed and angry when i ate mcdonalds last week. It was ridiculous.

>me_irl
fuck me

Attached: DkFijlSXgAAF1Q9.png (750x720, 360K)

Oh i get it. Nevermind....gotta go fast.

YES! GIVE ME MORE GFS! FOR THE MORE I AQUIRE, THE MORE POWERFUL MY HOMUNULUS BECOMES!

Attached: 1496455326991.jpg (800x569, 102K)

I'm not too sure about that. I mean if it's McDonald's I feel bad too, but more because I'm disgusted with myself with doing so. Eating eggs or a steak I made for myself never really leaves me with a certain emotional feeling

Begone boy slut

i seriously doubt that chief

Left a best
Rest a shit

My dream gf is H

Attached: h.png (206x437, 93K)

basically the "manic pixie dreamgirl" stereotype with bonus substance abuse problems

I love how these threads are always the same people circlejerking and nobody posting a template

Here you go.

an original request filled

Attached: 5aa.png (143x245, 3K)

My gf is her with short hair
It's great

What orc is this based off? Seems pretty cool