Why are "nice guys" such a big thing while no one considers the plight of the nice girls?

Why are "nice guys" such a big thing while no one considers the plight of the nice girls?

Attached: sad tale of the nice girl.jpg (720x720, 61K)

Because nice girls don't exist.

because just like us, they (you, maybe) are ugly. Thus they have no value to others.
such is the plight of us a whole. aint it a shame that even us ugly people dont care about other ugly people.

Attached: 1519848390235.jpg (748x748, 69K)

Pretty much. I feel guilty when I reject the advances of ugly girls but I have no choice.

>Reject the advances of ugly girls

This happens?

Attached: 1528596326206.png (345x351, 293K)

im not attracted to them, no. If an ugly girls showed interest in me I don't think I could reciprocate. I have been friends with a couple, though. One of them was nice to me for a long time. She even looked past my degereacy and didn't hate me. Despite being quite round, and having a really bad acne problem, she still has had 4 boyfriends in the last 5 years, each lasting a good while and all being sexually involved.

This NEVER happens, ever. EVER.

Red girl wouldn't destroy Chad and yellow girl would never save a man from his own fate. She's busy chasing Chad too.

Women want the complete package with all the extras from day one. If that situation ever changes, they will disappear to find it in a nanosecond.

Women want to be the cherry on top of a cake a man has baked. They don't want to help pick out ingredients, design the cake or bake it. Fuck that. That's work. They just want it to be tasty and to have it all for themselves.

continuing, sorry. Literally even the girls I know that are 300+ lbs (not exaggerating) still have sex if not meaningful relationships. If i had to speculate, i'd say that girls can either be pretty, or not be brain dead or have a disgusting personality. men have have all of it typically.

also, the women I know are disgusted by men that need to be "put back together"

a fallacy that losers (like my self to my shame) fall into is letting girls know how broken they are to get some level of sympathetic attention thinking that it can be a gateway to growing close to someone. girl's like this to a degree. They like to feel like they're helping a friend, but it ultimately makes you unattractive romantically.

Can confirm, know two uggo fatties that had 2-3 boyfriends, one actually got married to a decent looking guy.

I can unironically say that i'm happy for the people that can find happiness despite their looks. Maybe i'm just retarded, but it seems to me that it's easier for girls to get attention then guys despite any particular shortcomings, be them looks or personality

Broken girls are drawn to broken men. You just have to be broken in a way that complements her flaws. For example, timid and codependent girls love narcissists, smothering girls might like guys who are aloof and sad. Girls like to peel back the layers.

how could nice girls have a plight, all women are alpha as fuck, you are literally in control of all of us right now, we are your loyal slaves.

Men aren't as particular as women and are in lower demand.

timid and codependent girls love narcissists

you're not wrong, but people will tell you that you're evil for taking advantage of her and being manipulative no matter what she thinks herself.

>when your value as a human can be economically explained by the laws of supply and demand to be literally of little to no value

Attached: 1493232069294.jpg (776x518, 148K)

Actually, the facts state otherwise. Men like nice girls, but women like bad boys.

Damn, it's almost like some guys bang fatties and others don't. Who knew?

First post best post. This comic is retarded. That type of girl doesn't exist.

Yeah but women have to think you're worth it to begin with. Exuding low status or being physically unattractive hurts your chances.

Attached: 30ykzemr1ao01.jpg (638x958, 50K)

Actually she does, but it only applies to Chad.(You're good looking/charming/etc). A girl would never waste her time otherwise.

90% Women do not actively pursue men, so the chances of the girl in pink fixing anything is unlikely.

Reminder that when women talk about men they're really only talking about the men they find attractive. The rest are literally invisible to them.

Attached: 1513409066660.jpg (624x567, 32K)

>mfw been broken for a decade
>no girl has ever shown any interest in me
>always had to pretend to be interesting & witty and lead all the convos
>even then shes just barely interested and probably has 3-4 backup guys she talks to

i gave up finding the pink girl a long time ago.

They do and they're just as retarded as nice guys. Watch Sorrow TV, he has some fine examples of both nice guys and nice girls.

fixed your comic op ;3

Attached: yeetus.jpg (720x720, 69K)

Nice girls DO exist, though they're completey different to OP's pic and are the batshit insane kind.

>plight of ... girls

???

Sir, your post was the best one I could find in this thread. This one, furthermore, seems to be the first one in this thread as well.

I think Rick said it best when he said being nice is just something stupid people do to hedge their bets. In this case ugly or poor people do it too.

The whole roasties hating "nice guys" meme exists because they know deep down that they aren't worthy of being nice to. They're young and pretty and have zero value beyond that, so when a guy treats them like a person he's seen as crazy. They want Chad to treat them like an animal so as to match their own self-worth.

Nice girls do exist but a girl who actually had to learn how to be polite has some physical flaws. Otherwise she could be a bitch all her life and Chad would still marry her. Sadly ugly people are invisible even to other ugly people so what you're left with as a single guy is a small cross-section of girls that are single, not hideous and don't have sky-high standards due to being ugly on the inside. Good luck.

>plight of the
>nice
>girls
The fuck my man? I've never seen these three words in the same sentence.
Definitely this was drawn by a woman or a libertard. It'd more believable other way round. Anyone got this comic in reverse where the boy helps and fixes the girl but the girl leaves him for another man like they always do?

Because the internet is primarily for socially retarded males. Especially this place

>smothering girls might like guys who are aloof and sad
God pls send me one. Never met one of them so far. I'm also slightly autistic.

The nice girl looks caring and loveable, so it creates feels and compassion for her; while the Stacy girl looks unlikable - it makes you think: How could he be so dumb. This comic doesn't represent the truth. I, as an ugly incel would never try to fish for shitty Stacies.
I would reach for the caring and loveable girl, and she would reject me, because I AM ugly as fuck, and nobody would stand up for me. Fuck this comic, it makes me feel.