A M W F

REMINDER : She is married to an Asian guy

Attached: nextshark_01.jpg (767x661, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/srwxJUXPHvE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dkslsaad

Attached: 01_325293350993435_5166923735724315777_n.jpg (720x960, 101K)

Why is rich white girl drama news?

dkjskdsgyuh

Attached: nl_1015381208483177_5700632702473435668_n.jpg (960x960, 124K)

spidey gwen and spider-man (asian style)

Attached: nl - BC0ogZlnBFv.jpg (1080x1080, 173K)

Spider-mannn like a spider can

Attached: nl - _aoWkRimR2.jpg (1080x1080, 130K)

and why is this important, exactly?

Attached: 0D5061C1-B6B1-4E33-82A3-18E78C946133.gif (320x182, 552K)

my crush is asian and i'm white. how can i find out if he likes white girls? he's had 2 gfs in the past and they were both japanese like him.

go save him rn

LMFAOOOOO Ammo married to him? Lmfaooooooooo she swore he was her roommate

Paypiggies btfo yet again. When will they learn?

Attached: 1535311459116.jpg (499x577, 119K)

subs dont care. we know she has a mans and lives with him too, we still watch her and sub because shes nice and entertaining.

not talking about Amoranth though i havent seen her stream.

Wonder Woamns,sl

Attached: 01_CzpaLSrUoAAveGv.jpg (2253x2700, 1.63M)

she has an amazing body and she looks tall. her hubs is taller and works out. i just checked out her stream shes like pink sparkles, she dances for subs and also does asmr stuff.

i just watch girls play vidya and talk to their subs.

I thought this was ancient prehistoric event happened eons ago. why are we revisiting this?

he may secretly like you but the idea of a waitu piggu returning the interest is mindblowing enough to be considered inconceivable. you must study your anime stratgems and find a way to rape him like a hentai sibling.

it might not work but you'll surely leave a lasting impression

Attached: amouranth mod meltdown.jpg (890x445, 107K)

STPeach is dating an asian guy, too funnily enough.

I refuse to believe that his last response is real. It just has to be satire.

Attached: 1533241254809.jpg (612x716, 313K)

its real. he wanted her and tried to buy her love

She looks like Tom Welling
I'd still plow her holes though

YO YO YO WHAT HER NAME PLS

youtu.be/srwxJUXPHvE

I wish I had the effort to make an eGirl themed parody

>Don't say that! Of course you're cute!
The cringe of her still trying to sink her claws in him
The cringe of him sperging out and trying to buy her love

>sink her claws

lmao just close twitch and open up wow bruh.

Do you think the roastie feels any pain when one of its orbiters detaches? Anything beside an observation of resources lost.

Ah man I wish I was still watching her streams but the constant dancing and asmr sell out shit is too cringe for me but this is hilarious she swore from day one that he was her roommate now I see why she banned me for joking about it. Lmfaooooo Ammo really is a hustler.

Amouranth is top kek titty streamer, no girl shows more tits than her

She only felt the pain of no more 10k donations from him
Hence the continued manipulation. Gross

pink_sparkles

>pink_sparkles
Shit taste
No wonder you're a cock gobbler

a challenger appears in the tiddy showdown of twitch

Attached: 05C483B1-2951-4E0A-B862-0A03A8EDB3B0.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

i dont watch her either. but you made a claim and i refuted such whats the problem?

All these Twitch-Thots have Asian boyfriends/husbands.

I wonder why........couldn't be the fact there are endless amounts of Asian millionaires/billionaires now-days due to boom in their economies because of China....yeah couldn't have anything to do with these Twitchthots snagging a rich boy from a rich Asian family who made millions in China....nah couldn't possibly be that, they must all just be attracted to asian men, lmao.

i actually dont feel comfortable sharing the streamers im currently subbed to or want to sub to. i made a post with them earlier but i deleted it.

I'm not him dude
kek pink sparkles and her kike schnoz

A bunch of the plain 5/10 instathots that get posted on this board also have asian boyfriends are have massive yellow fever. That is unless they are 'lesbian'.

>sink her claws in him
Cleary just saving face over a sperg. I'm sure it happens several times a day.

white women always marry for money and project that onto asian qts

Attached: marry for money.png (1259x1187, 1.6M)

> they must all just be attracted to asian men, lmao
can confirm
am asian with huwite gf
she likes my small cock

asian girls are the best wives, and they are attracted to white men more than white women are

Attached: 1533961239711.jpg (586x946, 135K)

saving face? arent those PMs or something?
She would look better having said nothing dude
The manipulation is cringy because she wants to keep leading him on so that he can donate 10k a month or whatever
That dude's response basically confirms his intentions

thats fine, at least i can stack bread.

whatever

>whatever
she does have a bigger rack though

From what I know of her, she pretends to be single to get desperate retards to donate to her.

they would need to have a breast down to see.

It was (is?) definitely working

asian women marry for money too. so just stacl bread and pick your desired wifey model.

>subhumans who watch streamer thots act like subhumans
Colour me fucking surprised.

or dont. keeping money is an option too.

only atheist chinese. christian chinese are qt housewifes

Attached: 1534103846118.png (2044x2684, 956K)

>Christianity
Revolting
Good on those chinese

Wait, is this chart claiming that a white guy needs to make an extra $220K a year just to compete with black men for a black woman? I'm black and that sounds absurd.

Too lazy to see if anyone said it, but why do people write those race-baity articles? I'm sure there were some comments about her husband being asian, but that's not the reason for the outrage at all. It's because she hid his existence for years so people would give her more money and straight up lied about being single innumerable times.

I mean, if you're there to get losers to give you money, you have to be single, or fake being single because girls get way more than non-single girls, but they way she went about it just felt scummy. She lied to people that she even called real friends, people she even met irl and stuff before for YEARS about being single. That's just kinda fucked up if someone you thought was your friend deceived you for so long for such a greedy reason.

god women are such alphas

god men are such betas

I'm not sure if its more pathetic to orbit a thot who doesn't hide the fact that she's with someone or a thot who does.

I agree.
But these sites want clicks so they write click-race-bait

I guess the tireless work of based christian pilgrims in the east of older times finally pays off. Country might spare us the trouble an rip itself apart considering communism and religion do not mesh.

I used to watch when she first started and when she was doing irl and she constantly said she was single but the "roommate" used to always appear at the most opportune times like it was his way of telling her she was going too far. I made a joke about that being her husband and got perma banned lmao. VINDICATED

as long as you dont go overboard with the spending, its about the same. $5/month and you can give back in other ways like chatting. since there will always be other guys dropping dills.

communism is the tool of the kikes to kill off the population. but the chinese will throw off the kikes just like russians did

Attached: 1460378798022.png (1056x2880, 583K)

You suspect her husband would show up as a way of telling her he didn't like what she was doing / she might get b& on twitch?
I don't watch her so Im not sure if i'm reading you right

black women can't stand to act white. you ever watch all those videos where a black woman just beats her baby unconscious or kills it? thats normal african behavior

>why do people write those race-baity articles?
Not difficult to understand if you take it apart:
>twitch whore has a boyfriend she keeps away from publicity and literally admitts that she does it because thirsty betas latch to single streamers
>autistic "people" are decently mad at being deceived like this
>thot publically pushes all of the backlash on the fact that her bf is asian to set aside her own guilt in the affair
>an outside observer "journalist" with a left agenda sees the shitstorm and automatically uses it to push own agenda without checking the concrete circumstances first
It is the same shit over and over and over and over and over again today. Kinda surprised that you are surprised by it desu.

I don't think anybody cared that he's asian, just that she has a husband after trying to deceive her mods and viewers.

I'm sure pol types cared kek

I suspected he just didnt like what he was seeing so he'd randomly walk through the living room as a hint to her. could've been him warning her to not get banned though, Ammo used to toe the line even more back then.

I guess Casey Anthony was black

Ah gotcha. That's subtle enough too
Did she dial her shit back really quickly after he walked through?

how can whites compete vs the asian master race, i'd say your chances are low but maybe try to find his ig and see wht kind of ig thots he follows

ronda rousey is part nigger but you wouldn't know it by just looking at her

one drop

why are people obsessed with race

Because they're racists, originally

because the media tries to tell us race doesn't exist

the media also says trump is the devil and obama is an angel

>the media also says trump is the devil and obama is an angel
The confirmation bias is strong in this one

Why do you care about politics?

Attached: 1516205285468.jpg (247x300, 34K)

>stop noticing things goy

Attached: 1523730051222.jpg (4500x4602, 1.83M)

I don't know what that image has anything to do with your confirmation bias, except that it is yet more confirmation bias

>mfw snowniggers unironically watch twitch thots

Can mayos sink any lower? lmao

>stop noticing things, oy vey goy

Attached: begome multiculural goy.png (848x1166, 876K)

Because they live in America and are white

>cherry picking examples
>look at all the things I cherry picked
W E W
E
W

Never heard about this, but I can tell that they're angry because she milked them without giving anything in return. Taking advantage of somebody who is asking for affection is not fun, she tricked them consciously just for profit.

>complains about women being attracted to chad
>is angry when stacy fucks what they concider lower to them
How can you people be so retarded.

Because the "chad" is someone they can never measure up against unless they BUY THIS or BUY THAT or DO THESE THINGS THAT THEYVE BEEN MANIPULATED INTO DOING SO THEY CAN HAVE A HOPE AT GETTING PUSSY OR THE LOVE OF GIRLS
But here's some asian dude.
He's the opposite of what our broken beyond repair modern society/business/government interests pushes as what girls truly want.
He states that it isn't that they can't measure up to some fantasy ideal.
He screams at them that they simple fail as human beings and have spent so much time attempting to be someone else that they never once thought to be themselves and let the chips fall where they may.

That and most of them have that pure waifu untouched by men who isn't them thing going combined with a fuckton of racism.

I agree with everything you said, but he's a fairly good looking asian dude. Not the best ever but still
Chad is just some idealization, because making it an unreachable goal makes validates their choice to do absolutely fuck all

It has nothing to do with how the guy looks.
It's that
1.She's married
2.He's asian
3.He's not the chad narrative thing that's been pushed hard as fuck for a while now
4.He's still better then them

His existence slaps them in the face with cold hard facts.
They are not losers because they are not chad.
They are losers because they have never tried and spent their lives in envy and self hatred.

Hope she has fun with the literal clit her husband is packing then

this bitch is a tranny. she has a man body and a man face and she looks nothing like her sisters

Imagine the seething of the beta whitoid orbiters, ahahaha

>One Jew wants a more multicultural Japan
>WTF WHY DO ALLLLLL JEWS WANT NIGGERS IN JAPAN WTTFFF REEEEEEE

.retard big a are You

Attached: 1520051740267.jpg (244x315, 9K)

>wtf why do jews are only multi-culti and refugee welcome but only in and for other countries

I followed this story because I thought it was funny. It had nothing to do with her husband being an Asian. It had everything to do with her pretending to be single, complaining about being lonely/horny/etc. and using that as a way to manipulate lonely old men and teenagers into giving her money.

They're just trying to put a racial spin on things to make gaymurs seem worse than they are. Either way it's pathetic but don't fall for clickbait websites' memes.

I don't care about the relevance or irrelevance of the article
I'm simply pointing out
1) He's fairly good looking
2) incels gonna incel

Absolutely this.
Original comment so please let me post.

Attached: 1455168823098.gif (300x186, 446K)

just see how it goes. his preference shouldn't matter unless you're both disgusting normies

instagram thots are for fucking scum. bin that shit asap.

>Carl Samson
lmao, nice try Wang

>instagram thots are fucking scum
>implying you wouldn't plow that shit into the dirt if she showed any interest
incels are so predictable. why is that?

Ok,thanks for clearing that up for me,this story no longer interests me

lemme rephrase, following instagram thots is for scum. idk, but if you're one of those people that would date someone that uses snapchat, we're just not going to see anything eye-to-eye. a gf/bf away from virtue signaling & social media is patrician and a great filter for senseless horse shit.

>I talk to other orbiters
Why? Wouldn't you like to speak to people who aren't pathetic?

Why are orbiters literally the fucking worst? this shit is actually pathetic.