Get my first "real job" at a spry 28

>Get my first "real job" at a spry 28
>$45,000 a year, far more than I've ever gotten before, think I'll be loaded now
>tfw you discover that it really isn't much money at all

I can't even get a gf with this amount much less something like a house or a boat

Attached: 1477835200951.jpg (500x642, 152K)

You can get a trailer for that amount. I am 28 and just bought a trailer and moved out my parents basement. It is about 250 dollars cheaper a month than a studio apartment here.

On your own land? I refuse to live in a trailer park those childhood days are over.

Welcome to the reality of the world, your Jew bosses abuse you for massive profits while you can't afford to live

welcome to adult life
the ride never ends

>have $11k a year
>live in luxury because I didn't fall for the jewish meme of having to move out and get myself in debts buying a house and getting a gf

Attached: 1532864856242.jpg (253x229, 48K)

But this isn't adult life I'm still not getting the same privileges as everyone else

nigger what privileges?
I work at a factory with hundreds of people who make ~$35,000 a year
They are adults, they have relationships and lives outside of work.
Welcome to the working class fucker, shoulda gone to college.

>3.750 dollars a month
that's pretty fucking good mate what are you on about

I did go

After taxes and virtually mandatory insurance I get around $2700

yeah and everyone else pays those same taxes and insurance. 2700 a month is doing well.

Dude become a neet, money only leads to desire for more money, its a never ending spiral to rock bottom.
Money is for niggers and normalfags

The absolute fucking state of America, lmao.

You just have to be yourself OP

Attached: heu.jpg (800x450, 44K)

>spry
Are things better where you're from faggot?

>30
>have ba
>make $22,000 a year working at a shitty gas station

JUST KILL ME

look at FHA Loans to get a home. You can get a girl with that money, just don't expect to travel all over.

Stay coping, broke nigga

They sure as hell are. I make 25.000 a year but it's enough to rent a nice apartment, eat out every day, go on vacation every year and save up for a house. Healthcare and insurance is all taken care of for me automatically. I can't even imagine having $2700 left after taxes and still feeling poor. Just how expensive is your shit that you can't enjoy nice living conditions with that kind of money?

You don't buy a girlfriend, bro. That attitude is why you're single.

Nah man, unless it's in the triple digits of thousands you can't get a girl that'll stay, can still get a child support leecher though. Guess you can have sex before you get the shackles for 20 years, that's always something.

You teaching English in Vietnam or something?

I'd rather live in a cardboard box in San Francisco than live in some cramped apartment in Hanoi.

Keep coping freedomfag.

>makes 3750 a month
>2700 after taxes and shit
>"it's not much money, can't do shit with this, where's my adult privileges"
Or maybe you just suck at managing money.
Even after taxes, you make more than millions of other people who still manage to get a house, a gf, and a decently moderate life with less money than you.
If anything, you DO have the privilege of having more money than others, even if you're not rich.

Well where are you from that's so great? 25000 Pounds would be more than OP, and if you live in some cheap part of the UK, well then great for you.

I could move to some cheap part of the US, but then I probably wouldn't be able to find even a minimum wage job.

Belgium, but it's about the same in any Western European country. The fact that you guys pay upwards of $1000 a month for a shitty apartment, even outside of the city, is insane to me.

>26 year old NEET
>mummy pays all the bills and buys me food plus video games
>"work" as a caretaker for my 2 grandparents who live a block away making $1200 after taxes
>inheriting this house plus grandparents inheritance
>spend my days working out, smoking weed, playing games, and occasionally spending time with pappy-n-mammy while getting paid (they have goblina take caretakers we pay under the table)
Feels good to be a 1st world NEET. Wagies enjoy slaving away today

You can find ok mobile homes outside of big cities for $600/month, but it's hard to find work and your neighbors are probably going to be alcoholics our meth heads or both.

He didn't say where he lives though.
2700 a month won't go that far in NYC

Yea, if my only option was to live in a glorified van for $600 a month, I would just flee the country.

I'm moving from Europe to the US next year and admittedly the lack of healthcare is a bit of a concern.

I mean typically I never needed to use healthcare here but it's just nice to know if anything did happen it's there.

Every time you see a doctor or dentist or get something from the pharmacy, what you pay is only like 10% of the total cost. Healthcare isn't just hospitalisation, it's also what makes it so you don't pay $400 every time you get a checkup.

you've started working at 28, you're used to being free. you'll get used to being a servile drone soon enough, but while the memories of freedom are still fresh it's going to be hard.

>24
>making 68k a year
>living at home with parents still to stack that cheddar
>gonna try and buy a piece of land and put a nice 500sq foot cabin on it with a fiber optic internet hookup.
Wish me luck anons I have about 10k saved of the 50k nessisary for the down payment on this parcel of land I'm looking at

I only make about half of what you do and am getting by, I can't imagine what I'd do with another $1200 a month

>make 68k a year
>have 10k saved up
So you've been working for 2 months?

No I bought a new subaru, a shit ton of drugs, and went on three vacations.

>Get great new job
>Instantly blow it on expensive new things you can barely afford
Why do so many people do this

2700$ per month is a lot

I make 11,000K GBP a year and can live on my own with no problems

I can in fact afford it and I like having fun.

>11,000K GBP
I'm not surprised you can live in your own place if you're a millionaire.

My father raised me on 20k a year. Be fucking thankful.

I can tell that you're going to be in debt and poor for the rest of your life even if you earned 268k

Fug I can't imagine ever earning that much. I earn around half (don't live in the US) which is not a good salary even for an entry level position like mine but I just don't know what to do anymore. If I stay at my current job I'll just soon reach a cap because I don't have the potential.