Bitches who post here

aside from the attention seeking whores like ciara or brooke, are there any girls who post here?
I need new girls to orbit

Attached: cutegrill.jpg (1080x1080, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/rxfc1r43
strawpoll.com/wagwhh6w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I post here frequently but absolutely never post contact info or pictures of myself because although I secretly dream of having online orbiters, they would probably just bully me.

>they would probably just bully me.
whys that
are you fat or something

i cant take criticism very well cause i already have low self esteem, posting pictures of myself would be an unironic deathwish.

No. Robots are just mean.

so is chad, they just hide it. when it does come out, they physically assault you but you forgive them cause female logic

I don't want orbiters, orbiters are pathetic and I still post here

Im an attractive female twitch streamer but Im black so everyone hates niggers lol

Im not that big of a attention whore and afraid Jow Forums will be my downfall if I post my info here and id get sam hyded

no, you know what you are getting with chad its the robot that hides in IRL and the vile creature they really are comes out

t. brittany venti

Femanon here! kill yourself op.

just post youre ugly mugs already you dumb cunts

im a girl, post but mostly just comment here. I just dont usually say that Im a girl. I don't like attention. Im not like those pretty girls everyone is talking about, I dont post my pictures here. maybe because I know some people that use Jow Forums, especially r9k and i dont want them to know that I'm also here

anons have been posting this girl recently, she's pretty cute. She's called Ember.

Attached: 35173495_189912868382351_8882939421301669888_n.jpg (373x372, 20K)

lets call him earl

she's super cute lmao what are you on about nigger

Attached: 38097308_294280374640009_6889908273349132288_n.jpg (598x748, 97K)

Looks like a ugly, fat cunt who hides her double chin

Women only bother talking to and dating attractive men. Don't act like ugly men are given chances in this society. Even if robots were secretly terrible people, women would never take the time to date them and come to that realization.

kill yourself
very originally of course

Im dating really hot robot dude.

not the same person in both pics

Yeah, why do you assume all robots are ugly. However, those robots are actually worse and way more aggressive.

I'm a girl so you can orbit me.
However, I'm sooo fat that you will like, most likely be sucked into my gravity pool :3

>Chad
>mean
cope

This is literally the lowest common denominator.

Ember cheated on all her boyfriends. She also dated a girl, abused her mentally, then left her.
This whore doesnt deserve appreciation just because of her look.

post pics, otherwise youre a man

im kind of cute but only when im trying to be. people dont like me in real life.

Redpill me on Ember
does she have any social media? how old is she? where's she from yadda yadda

Nikki is that you??? I think I know you.

Yo any weeb femanons here who like writing and /x/?

Yes. Right here. Hi

Olive posts here
most robots say shes too 'plain and average' but always something if you want

ool8v on insta

Attached: Capture.png (741x733, 999K)

O shit that was fast
Prolly a joke but still

You got any contact?

>Prolly a joke
Nope, Im serious
>You got any contact?
Yes, where do u want to contact me?

Discord would be cool. You got one?

>most robots say shes too 'plain and average'
Seriously? Not that shes some beauty queen but for a board of largely self described incels thats surprising. Youd think some would take what they can get. Shes cute.

girl here

but I think I'm too ugly for you

Nope not Nikki

i don't understand why girls who are actually genuinely attractive post here? all the girls i've seen posted are super cute and could get normie boyfriends easily, so i don't understand what they get from posting here other than attention (which they could get from normies anyway). is robot attention somehow more valuable than chad attention idgi

i have undiagnosed psychological issues

Most have mental health issues. This what's fucked about nu-r9k in that people don't realise sex and relationships aren't going to make most people happy. You're a failed fucking normie if you think it will fix your life.

Yeah, maybe u could give me yours

why do you women say you're ugly? is it to get people to say "no, you're pretty XD"? actual hideous women are rare.

I feel very stupid doing this but yeah sure

zinez#0392

robots are more interesting
>also assuming are females who post here are as attractive as camwhores who post their pictures everywhere

I'm fucked because I could never settle for a normie gf. My world view is too cynical and I can't connect with most women I meet. It just so happens I connect more with fembots than anyone with a normal background.

I said this because i am sure that the guy wants a qt girl to orbit, not an ugly one like me

so iam here but im probably not even considered human by you guys

I got played didnt I

Oh well

Post her big c cup tits

>b-but I'm ugly
fucking hate bitches who say this
they only look for validation and attention like the vapid roasties they are. Everytime an orbiter, robot or a normal dude says they are not ugly and offer them friendship and attention, they STILL bitch and whine about being ugly and being told otherwise countless times. fucking vapid whores i hate women.

there's actually this underage girl who i've seen post on here a couple of times, but she's kinda cute. want me to look for a picture?

yeah sure, whats her name?

not sure, but her pictures don't look 18+. she's in thread/47777090

>Everytime an orbiter, robot or a normal dude says they are not ugly and offer them friendship and attention, they STILL bitch and whine about being ugly and being told otherwise countless times

Because they want Chad to say they're pretty, not you.

And I get that. I'm no better. If some horrible deformed landwhale said I was handsome, it wouldn't help. It doesn't count until a cute girl says it, and means it.

I think they're d's actually

Pls no bully. only half of my face smiles for some reason.

Do i get the attention whore reward.

>i just want to be included

also does anyone know how to create a workspace directory in python? am I over thinking it?

Attached: WIN_20180827_17_34_51_Pro.jpg (889x837, 149K)

I feel like to have a few orbiters that feed your self-esteem, you must have a bunch that attack you at evey turn.
So it's probably hard to find a happy medium.

What's that file name, user? Huh? Larping much?

just make a regular folder and when you save your file save it there. dumb fattie that will never b my gf >:{

Could you respond?

Robots, would you date a Hispanic fembot?
strawpoll.com/rxfc1r43

Fembots, would you date a Hispanic robot?
strawpoll.com/wagwhh6w

Do people even read the rules anymore? Enjoy your ban when it comes!

Attached: 2342322.jpg (733x512, 115K)

Yeah, I was reading my ML book and it wanted me to put in commands into the console.

I think the book was designed for linux users.

>liking spics
race traitor scum. your kind will be the first to dangle from the elm tree.

Brooke is not an attention whore you are clearly just jealous

>ool8v
>she went to Sweden in her instapics
So Oscar already had her then.

>twitch streamer
that's more gross than you being black

I would watch your streams, qt fembot :3

>women have more no votes on spanish bots than yes
Women really are more racist and picky than men. Feels bad for our spanish boys out there.

Theyre spics not Spaniards.