/r9gay/ - #429

I feel like I should ask this as an OP question since I was curious myself last thread.

How old are all of you here?

Last thread:

Attached: 0ae6b9136c1369a843414f5c62f17a9c.png (655x705, 602K)

nth for just wanting to be somebody
21, to answer the OP question

Attached: b62a4b30da5cc4c1219e34e8d348e8d4--manga-boy-anime-boys.jpg (736x1039, 136K)

>no edition
i swear i can't leave anything to anyone else

Attached: 1536207382520.png (324x298, 131K)

I've done plenty of threads that lead in with a question and nobody seemed to mind.

18. Just lurking, don't want to be a nuisance to people so I don't post.

It's sad watching others finding each other's when you are just sitting here trying to push your way through life.
Alone.

Attached: Et exspecto resurrectionem.jpg (3000x1994, 1.67M)

just add edition after the question

>tfw no cowboy bf like young Clint Eastwood

Attached: images.jpg (332x443, 26K)

>How old are all of you here?
old enough to be paranoid about surveys

I'm a 22 year old loser.
Yay.

Another night of self harm, NL and alcohol. Why try to even be a pure cute boy if you can't have anyone?

I do wish you wouldn't hurt yourself, user. I can't promise it gets better, but please take care of yourself.

Attached: 1517511144557.jpg (1157x1637, 268K)

22 and very much hit gay death

Sorry for posting and making you reply to me, I hope you don't feel sorry for me. But self harm helps me calm down user and It's the closest thing to physical contact I can feel, I know it sounds weird but It really does help. I also deserve the pain, I'm utter trash.

Why do you believe that you're trash?

I doubt you're trash, user. But you're one of us, so in my eyes you get a pass even if you are trash.
Were only I able to give you a hug I would do just that, but please seek a less destructive way to calm yourself down?

Attached: 1526072632888.png (465x615, 565K)

19, just lurk these threads for bf advice

>just lurk these threads for bf advice
lmaonade

Are you that user that thanked me for being a sweetheart when I supported you?
I guess you found another one:
Good luck

Attached: love.jpg (610x900, 434K)

What advice could this thread possibly give?

I'm embarassed for writing this post that way
Good luck was supposed to go tonot that I'm not wishing everything good to for being good person.

I am 29, will be 30 in a few months.
I don't often come to /r9gay/.
I have not worked in 873 days (yes, I have kept track).
I have Gardner's Syndrome and now live off of neetbux.
I pretty much hate my existence. There's nothing I can do about it.
Oh well, /shrug.
I'm going back into the hospital on the 6th to remove a cyst from the back of my neck and polyps from my intestines. Fuck my life.
I mostly lurk on Jow Forums and occasionally complain about my misery and loneliness.

Attached: D005736.jpg (1000x500, 435K)

>gay death
Just stop being a pathetic failed imitation of feminine beauty retard

What else am I gonna do with a body and a face like this? it's not really a choice

I'm not good for anything in this world, I fuck everything up and make peoples lives worse. And some other things I don't feel comfortable delving into.
Don't think you would ever want to actually hug me, but still, thanks. I don't know of any other way to calm down. I don't have any friend to talk to either. I'm glad that I can at least sometimes post here and talk to other anons.

Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

Be a man? You can be a man you know.

>not good for anything
>Implying you can't just do something other than what you're doing
I've never understood that logic, regardless of what you do, at some point, someone will benefit from it. Being self indulgent on the internet is fun and all, but real change comes with action. If you make the peoples lives around you worse, find new people to be around, make sure you keep yourself clean, and if you have to, just shut the fuck up and enjoy what minimal social interaction you need while maintaining whatever shitty job it is you have and make tiny improvements at a time

who could ever love a stupid ugly manlet like me

I'm a literal man, with a feminine body and a baby face who is only attractive to borderline paedophiles

wear a wolf mask and i'll do it

Probably an ugly midget or an awkward lanklet

but that's what people want
unless you're willing to act bit parts in other peoples' daddy/cuck/bestiality fantasies, or to fuck "body positive" tumblr people who are mostly in it as camo for the former three things
you can't just force something to be attractive by fiat, dude, you can't just mass-gaslight a bunch of calarts people into drawing beards and pecboobs on their OCs and then have it exist independently of your social engineering program

beauty may be socially constructed but airplanes are also socially constructed and it doesn't mean you build them without wings

What reason would I have to not want to hug you? You certainly seem in need of one.
I'm not too familiar with urges of self-harm, so it's hard to offer an alternative, so can you at least try to act in ways that won't leave permanent damage?
You're always welcome to vent here, user.

Attached: 1526341925670.png (478x650, 137K)

Sorry for annoying you, I'll go. Sorry.
Thank you for talking to me user, sorry if I was of any annoyance to you. My venting ain't welcome anywhere, I just annoy people and make some worried, sorry.

>tfw no bf that's constantly apologizing over nothing
>tfw no bf to build up his confidence and self-esteem
>tfw no bf who i can show that he IS worth loving

22 and regretting not embracing the faggotry within me sooner

nah I still want to retain my sense of pride
maybe, but it's probably a long shot.
>tfw either gender don't want you

You haven't annoyed me, you just need to take action, your venting is perfectly fine, but you have to take in the criticisms that come with it.
People, all kinds of people want to help, but ultimately you have to do something

sorry larper is back i see

22, with bf

I was joking man, but don't lose hope, I once saw two otaku dudes kissing at an arcade, they weren't even average looking, if they could find love I'm pretty sure you can.

Phooey, the ranting of any gay robot is always welcome here, and I'll personally challenge anyone who disagrees.

Attached: superthumb(1).jpg (300x250, 18K)

I'm still in the closet I guess. My family asks if I'm a fag but I always say no.
It isn't a big thing.

You think I haven't tried to fix everything? You think I don't try to do more everyday to make life even a little but more bearable? I can't do fucking shit, I am noting, I am just waste waiting to be disposed of. No one can help me because things can't be fixed.

27, still no bf.

I suffer.

what are some things I should know before using Grindr?

The thing is, that's all very unlikely. Currently, you have access to the internet, so whatever the situation is, I don't believe you are homeless, or in any kind of situation that can't be changed.
There is no cure all for feeling like you do, I've felt it too, and now I just kind of feel empty, but i feel empty in a bed and a home that is comfortable because the alternative was suicide (and I'd have preferred that but I'm too much of a pussy)
You can change your life, you really can

do not grind on the side of the wheel

Well first off, and most important, you shouldn't use grindr. You shouldn't use tinder. These threads aren't for people who want to socialize and hook up. Those people are on /soc/ and /lgbt/. These threads are for lonely losers and shut-ins and sad boys.

Take good nudes

1. He won't look as good in person.
2. You won't enjoy the experience.
3. It's likely you'll catch an STD.

Probably just don't use grindr at all user.

>getting hard because of the boxer display at kmart
is there any further to sink?

Yes if you get hard by looking at those male manaquins you hit rock bottom

26 and in love the most tired and handsome person I've ever met

Attached: 14775465454.png (391x454, 140K)

>25
>tfw no reset button

Attached: 19ff6a1def933b286809218e01ef2bcbc419d944083bc2a7b2805ea57348c113.jpg (872x325, 32K)

I once knew a guy that got hard just by doing laundry and looking at his father's dirty underwear

>mannequins
no it was the pictures of guys in boxers
they don't have boxer mannequins

How do I get a neo-Nazi bf brobots?

same, i went clothes shopping at target and felt lightheaded when i was assaulted by the pictures of muscular abdomens with huge bulges on the underwear packages

>ugh look at them being gay togethor i don't need a bf if it going to be like that

But seriously anyone else feel sad when you see gay couples just being themselves not caring about what others think like why don't i have a bf yet ?

Attached: 2f7.jpg (200x169, 7K)

i almost never see a gay couple together and i live in nyc. but i also don't go outside so

Nyc is full of em but mostly the pretenious kind

question for you guys,
you know those guys that date girls in an attempt to coverup their sexuality? Suppose one of these guys comes out the closet but you remember he actually cheated on some of his girlfriends with other girls, does that seem a bit off to you?

Yes, do not tolerate cheating scum

Its more that I'm confused that if he were gay why would he cheat on his girlfriend with a person of the gender he is saying he isn't attracted to?

Maybe his bi or trying to force him self to like women by being with more then one girl

>tfw you used to be like that
Change is pain
Pain is bad
Change is bad
Life is change
Life is bad

i got my new socks

did you wash them yet or is life so overwhelming that you couldn't muster the will required for it?

Attached: 5684927690_d9c89e0785_b.jpg (1024x683, 700K)

guys, im a huge moron and need help. Im a faggot in denial. I know my family wants me to have real kids, and I do feel like I should have a family with a wife and stuff. I really dont find women attractive and i cant get it up for sex with them either. that ended the only long lasting relationship I had I met a boy over the summer and he was really cool and sweet, and his body made me diamonds, but i sperged out and cut him off telling him i needed to go have a wife and shit. He said he isnt mad. After going out with a girl again, im not sure I can date a girl, it doesnt seem like it is working. Do I double down on girl and likely dislike it and have her kick me out after I cant get it up, or do i crawl back to boy and beg him to let me back and live with failing my family?

Attached: 1532834636884.jpg (746x733, 356K)

im wearing them right out the pack
i don't wash new clothes before wearing them unless they're wrinkled

Fuck what your family thinks be with who ever you want to be with

I can relate to wanting to fulfill your familys expectations of raising a family but literally what is the point in living a life you absolutely hate?

hdhdhwhw

>showing retard brother how to greentext

Attached: ohgod.jpg (600x445, 40K)

The way Ive been rationalizing it is that life is more than just who you date. I can still do my hobbies and can be outside and stuff.
Do they really have anti fag meds or is it a meme?
Also would you take me back, if you were him?

>know how to take good pictures. I suck at taking them and am always told I'm much cuter in person
>if someone gives you even the slightest indicator of crazy or just old and morbidly obese, just block and move on
>probably you'll have to make the first move.
>read up on normie shit like news or sports beforehand
>if he at all gives a hint like he's making a move or wants your dick. He is 100%

I have a genuine problem with getting interested or feeling emotions for someone. Anons, how do you know when someone is special to you and has a chance at becoming something more? Is it something you clearly feel and know beforehand, or do you have to gamble on things hoping you get feelings for them down the line?

Attached: Dating problems.jpg (266x750, 48K)

Yeah.....no haha...maybe..yes

Look good in the mirror look like shit on camera why ?

thenn take a mirror selfie

angles and lighting! Anyone can look good on camera given enough practice, just practice different angles and poses and flexes and combine that with different lighting to see what works best- good news is it is harder to look good irl and it sounds like you have it down!

Sounds good only problem i find that very cringey and i might make my self laugh with thode stupid fuckboy poses and looks

Im a kinda nice person but internally i am very angry an homocidal. This is because of my abusive household. Weed is the only thing that calms my mind. I always have this violent and strong inner anger in me. I would really like a bf to cuddle and love. I think this will solve my anger.

yea the stupid poses are a bit cringy, but you can experiment to find some shots that work for you

Fuck the rules im feeling cute right now

Attached: 5nveou3aywd1uyiu64o1_500.jpg (500x625, 56K)

25, and I fucking hate it.
I'll soon be too old to be worth shit.
>implying I'm not already.
>tfw it's only a matter of time before someone calls me a daddy
Just end me.

Wow your good looking got discord ?

right click user
i'm 19 and a lot of people have, for some reason, called me daddy

lies
lies
lies
lies
all lies

>right click user

Aww shit i forgot always reverse image search damn yelp....

i can't believe you were gonna go after him anyway, he looks really lame

b-but im a normie like most

If it makes you feel any better heres a pic i took of my self earlier today

Attached: 802674a77d0a480bf9102926c4dc88c3.jpg (736x918, 95K)

same
my place its a total mess lol

Attached: 1440541980103.jpg (640x640, 121K)

are sharing pics of ourselves?
i look like crap

Attached: 2e7a0.jpg (183x275, 6K)

this is one weird rp

Go ahead reverse image search

Attached: df66953719e9f7131564c2b4b8bebca6.jpg (236x314, 9K)

I have a bunch of free time, but I've been super lonely for a while.
takumidrift#4491
If anyone wants to talk.

>Go ahead reverse image search
crop?