Why are single mothers looked down upon?

Facts are. Women are the most in harms way when involved with men.

Over half of women killed are killed by a boyfriend, husband or an ex. Those stats are even higher for black women.

Pregnant women are most likely to die from being murdered by the child's father, and again those stats are higher for black women.

60% of black girls are raped before the age of 18 and the person is usually a male family member.

Not sure why pol hates single mothers so much. I always knew hated black people and women were the most hated,so of course misogynoir would be inevitable, but imagine hating the one parent who stayed???

Fact is more and more bw are choosing to be single mothers because it's safer for us and our children in a society that doesn't value us or our kids.

Just give us sperm and go away

Attached: domestic-violence.jpg (500x334, 43K)

>60% of black girls are raped before the age of 18

That's really fucking sad.

This is true. Women are pathetic creatures that need to be protected.

Or men could just stop killing and raping women.

Or better yet, leave us alone altogether.

That would be nice.

Attached: the-average-prison-sentence-of-men-who-kill-their-women-35468004.png (500x635, 123K)

You'll probably end up hurting yourselves though. So I think I'll stay with my girlfriend thank you very much. I don't want someone shoving their cock in her face again.

I don't care what women of other races decided to do, but black women are beginning to make the conscious decision to be single in order to protect themselves and their kids.

You can't look at these stats and tell me it's smart for any bw to be in a relationship

Attached: domestic violence stats pic.jpg (530x249, 47K)

>black women deciding to be single
>implying black males don't pump and dump them and actually want to stay with them

Yeah, sure.

Actually most black women don't want black men to stay because honestly they have nothing to offer besides a headache.

>Many aren't employed.
>Many are violent
>Many are cheaters
>Many are bums

What exactly do they have to offer besides dick?
And even then then it's mediocre.

what the hell kind of yuropoor hellhole do you live in where someone only gets 2 years for murdering someone?

Hmmm i wonder why men kill women really makes me think. DONT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY GIRLZ

Yeah, most black women are parthenogenetic too, I guess. Seeing as they get multiple kids without taking any dick because they hate black men.

HAHAHA.

>Pregnant women are most likely to die from being murdered by the child's father, and again those stats are higher for black women.

>Facts are. Women are the most in harms way when involved with men.

THE FACTS ARE WOMEN INVOLVE THEMSELVES, ESPECIALLY *YOUNG AND ATTRACTIVE* WOMEN, WITH SO CALLED "BADBOYS" THAT ARE LIKELY TO FUCKING KILL THEM. THEY PREFER THESE SORTS OF MEN. FUNNY ISN'T IT? AND MORE OFTEN THAN NOT, IT IS BLACK WOMEN WHO GO FOR THESE PAVEMENT APES. I DON'T NEED TO PROTECT A FEMALE WHO DOES THIS TO HERSELF.

MEN DON'T NEED TO PROTECT A FEMALE WHO REJECT THEM, THEN GOES FOR TYRONE WHO'LL IMPREGNATE THEM, BEAT THEM, AND NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE CHILD.

This is why single mothers are looked down upon. Because they spawn little troglodytes from scumbags. Because when she decided to be inseminated, she was conscious.

And I haven't even fucking mentioned hybristophilia in women. You're irredeemable.

>Just give us sperm and go away

THEY DO THIS ANYWAY!

Attached: image.png (500x332, 202K)

because they don't want to have sex with me
there are other reasons but that's the main one

Grow up. Do you think a person seriously deserves to be raped or killed because they chose the wrong partner?

You need psychiatric help.

>Knowingly put yourself in a position where you are close to a violent and aggressive man
>Surprised when said man acts violently and aggressively

You deserve it for being stupid.

>men could stop killing and raping women

Alright I'll, post up a newsletter for all the other men on the clubhouse wall.

HAHAHAHAHA
You didn't really want grapes, they are dangerous grapes.

What about the fucking man who's acting violent and aggressive? What does he deserve?

You are right, women are just cattle and can't be held responsible for anything. But alas Beta Cucks gave them right so now they are suffering the consequences.

He deserves jail or death. But I have no sympathy for those who willingly fuck themselves over.

He deserves to go to jail of course. Charges are rarely pressed in these cases unfortunately.

Jail? like he already gets?
Come on now love, you can't just tell people to not be assholes. Humans are assholes you have to deal with it. If you pick a bad partner you are also at fault.

>Grow up.

That doesn't work on me. Try harder.

>Do you think a person seriously deserves to be raped or killed because they chose the wrong partner?

They bring this upon themselves. They want this type of man. I don't wish pain on anyone, but I also don't want to fix the problems of dumb fucking cunts.

>You need psychiatric help.

Pharmaceuticals? Bad advice.

Tumblr fantasy land where women don't get shorter sentences on average, if at all (thus skewing the average prison sentence length for murderers)

Single mothers are a drain on society, a burden on their family, a burden to their children, a burden to single men trying to date, a burden to the tax payer, and the most annoying cunts on the internet.

Single mothers are abusive, spiteful, hateful creatures that are single handedly destroying the sanctity of marriage and western society as we know it.

>choosing to be single mothers because it's safer for us and our children
Right. It's safer for your kid to develop mental issues and wind up in prison because they have no father figure in their life. It would have been "safer" for you if you didn't fuck a drug dealer when you were partying it up in college.

Attached: single mothers.jpg (1300x1414, 540K)

>60% of black girls are raped before the age of 18 and the person is usually a male family member.
and roughly 70% of rape cases are proven to be false

Single mothers are all:
>tattooed
>drug abusers
>SJWs
>ex-party girls
>sluts
That's why no one likes you.

Attached: 1530216302695.jpg (878x661, 134K)

uhhh you got evidence for that load of bullshit?

not who you're talking to, but 50% of rapes are not rapes

Attached: 50 percent of rapes are not rapes.jpg (1366x768, 239K)

that is an extremely biased source
"here's cherrypicked statistics and bad science to make you like this website; pay us to make your domestic violence conviction go away!"

80% of people in prison raised by single mothers. single mothers cause 80 % of crime.