Anyone here taking heroin? why do you need citric acid for it?

anyone here taking heroin? why do you need citric acid for it?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1200x799, 93K)

why, mr agent?

i dont know dude im asking

idk heroin already tastes like oranges
or is that just me???

to citrically sterilize the community needle

My brother. He is a useless sack of shit, and the last time I saved his life when he ODed will be the last time. I sincerely hope you OD and die, you waste of semen.

Is heroin really that addictive? Like is it a do it once and you're hooked kind of thing?

Attached: 1342031873424.jpg (840x779, 399K)

nah i smoke it occasionally. if i could afford it i would probably smoke it all the time though. imagine being so chill that not even you deepest anxieties register anymore. you can do anything you want because you can, or hell, nothing at all. it's really an amazing feeling.

how's the come down?

hungover and throwing up for a day or two afterwards if you're an occasional user. absolute death, like drowning in the abyss shit, if you're dependent on it daily

Doesn't sound worth it to me.

I always thought it would taste like strawberry

probably isn't if you have anything at all to live for, literally anything

hah, why strawberry?

The blood association and i generally thought it would taste sweet

The ultimate comfy

i used to be an addict. that's only for a certain type of heroin usually found in europe, it's #3 heroin. i've never seen that type of dope in america, just #4 on the east coast, the west coast has black tar.

If it is european heroin it wont dissolve in water without citric acid

Junkies are the absolute lowest, bottom of the barrel scum of the earth. Selfish, stupid, often surprisingly opinionated and self righteous.

All they do is breed crime and misery and if you are a junkie reading I sincerely hope you die a miserable death -- hopefully before you tear your poor family apart or anyone makes the mistake of trusting you.

Fucking worthless faggots I'm not even trolling if you want to die that bad just fucking do it and leave us alone.

Attached: 1532492542691.jpg (924x680, 44K)

>if you are a junkie reading I sincerely hope you die a miserable death
Me too dude

So tell me user, what are you compensating for with this stream of abuse?

btw there's a horse in that trash compactor yo

Attached: 1371941348666.gif (500x357, 421K)

>being this butthurt that your brother found the cure for unhappiness