What does life mean to you?

Alright lads Im drunk off my ass and I want to know what sentience means to you. The fact that our consciousness can be altered via drugs and is not consistent makes me doubt there is purpose.

Attached: downloadfile-5.jpg (474x474, 63K)

I honestly don't know, my life has no direction or anything that would make it seem purposeful. Idk what to do with it and don't care much about anything. Not even depressed desu.

just meaningless suffering

unless you're a chad or quasi-chad or you're a normie living in an island-like personal representation of the world where you can feel like you're worthwhile despite not really being

this

besides trying to be virtuous I have no philosophy or anything. I don't care and don't think I will ever, even when I'm dying.

friend of mine said drugs are just a way to experience a feeling of oneness with everything

I think the absurdist philosophy hits the nail on the head with the main conclusion being that their is no reason but at the same time each person must search for meaning anyway
And camus is cool

Learning what behaviors keep you bound to suffering.
Sense pleasures are deceptive user. Cultivate wisdom.
Find what makes you feel free.

fuck if i know
i just wish i had me a big bottle of vodka right now

Op here.
I don't know what this life means and I doubt anyone does. But same, I'm trying to be a good person to those around me while I'm here.

May happiness and a drunken stupor come your way user.

Attached: downloadfile-6.jpg (474x474, 33K)

>mfw when fell for the weed meme and had an intense existential crises

The past 4 weeks have been nothing but suffering and anxiety due constant questioning. I wish I never tried weed. I just want to enjoy things again.

Attached: 1434336542936.gif (500x500, 154K)

Life is too beautiful to have any real meaning.
Enjoy it.
Being a good person is a start.
One thing people do is they live a selfish lifestyle and it just yields discontent.
Volunteer, develop a mind that wishes other people to be happy. That way your concern shifts from away from your self, and you are always busy and you obtain ample joy.
People are miserable because they only work for themselves.

We are eternal and all-knowing.
Consciousness is the cause of everything. We do it all out of love.

There exists a light that gives us the best possible feeling. We get so thankful for that, that we want to give it something back.

So we create stuff and it is all an offering.
This game of being incarnated as a human, has a lot of potential.

Attached: anastasia-1997-screenshot-1.jpg (1200x555, 145K)

I wish i knew, currently my live just means nothing, plain existence inside a vicious circle of sleeping all day and cry jerking off at night, I can't even think up of something that can make my life meaningful or make me happy in the long run. Maybe when i'll stop being alone everything will change, but for now no.

Attached: 1534803473288.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

>Life is too beautiful to have any real meaning.

Brainlet. Then beauty is its meaning. You cannot categorize something that is without category.

Oh man been in that hole.
Try reflecting on your thoughts in meditation.
It's much easier to see while sitting still, how your thoughts are just thoughts, and it is you who places importance to them.

A flower is beautiful but it also allows a bee to obtain pollen.
Is the flower's meaning to sustain bees or be beautiful?

the name of this movie triggered a memory even though i've never watched it

wish all harm possible to that family desu

I appreciate the advice I'm just trying not to lose my mind these days. I've started going to the gym and it helps for a while but when the existential dread hits its hard to escape. I've had existential issues in the past but not this vicious.

Attached: 1471566613658.jpg (720x538, 51K)

Grew up with existential dread myself.
Just living was painful.
I came to a point where I was almost incapable of feeling any sort of pleasure. Even fapping felt shitty.
But with consistent effort I guarantee you can turn yourself around.
Do you have discord?
I'm here if you need to vent user

Life is about trying to make the world a little better than you left it. One way or another. To try and leave your mark on the world in a good way

life is a shitty video game with an absurd learning curve that takes 3 decades to really grasp. the rewards are few and far between at first. but eventually, if you play properly, you get just enough reward to keep nudging you forward. albeit reluctantly.

yeah I do, whats your discord name?

fnhaliuerhfgniualwerghbiuawrelgiuya

or a steam profile is fine

TempleOfDude#0953

Life is nothing more than thingies that can make crude copies of themselves and is subject to evolution.

I DON'T KNOW BUT LIFE IS PRECIOUS if noT EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING
AAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH PHYSICAL CONSTRAINTS
I WANT TO DANCE IN THE SKY
I WANT TO SWIM IN THE CORE OF THE SUN
WHAT KIND OF GOD GIVES A MAN MORE ABILITY TO IMAGINE AND THINK ABOUT LIFE RATHER THAN ACTUALLY LIVE IT????????
FUUUUUCCCCCCCCK
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Attached: 1519561122384.gif (450x450, 866K)

underrated and wise as fuck

To sustain another order of life in a harmonious relationship is beauty, user.

I dont know. I just want to get money.

is just a fucking huge mistery.

I think the only thing that gives meaning to life is joy. But i just cant understad how "Joy" is enough to give meaning to life.

Joy is not forever, is just a moment. Then you have a shit time, then some joy, then shit time again and so on and so on.
Is just like being a junky going from fix to fix. It sensless. Absurd. I fucking hate existing. The only reason why im still alive is cos i dont want to make my family go on such a shitty thing. for a parent, the suicide of a son is something you wont recover, ever. So i endure, for them. Sadly im a very empathic person, so i put my family before me. Thats all. But being alive, as budha said, is just suffering, and i cannot achieve liberation from that suffering, im not a budha. So i will keep suffering till i have no more reason to endure. Fuck i hate being alive.

We are the universe experiencing itself, and as the most advanced beings on this planet we are the closest to understanding God's will. Give yourself to God and she will guide you, you will finally see what it is that you must do. It does not matter what religion you follow. All the fluff surrounding each of the ancient religions are just a bunch of made up stories to make it easier for us to trick ourselves into believing in God and becoming one with our own subconscious.