Post exactly how you would want to die

Post exactly how you would want to die.
Your anwer must relate to the death itself, saying "after 24 hours of sex I shoot myself" isnt a good answer, but "I die from too much sex" might be.

Attached: DlndE-yU8AAUI2y.jpg large.jpg (1243x959, 137K)

tiddyhacker best girl

heart attack when v. old

that is a cute boy
whered you find that cute boy

Sei is so cute

after years of research and glass working i finally make a giant bong and i overdose on weed and die

By dying in a duel with with some killer that broke into my house. I kill him but he gave me a fatal wound. As I'm lying on the floor, my waifu is sitting near me crying hysterically having hope that I will be alright and I hear cries of my teenage children from their rooms. I say her one last time that I love her. It is over for me. But at least my waifu will remember me as a hero who died to protect her and our children.

And then I'll fuck your waifu until we both drop dead from exhaustion

I'm sitting on the porch of my little farmhouse, that I live alone at, other than my trusty dog. I'm thinking about how comfortable and happy I am with my waifu, who I dream about regularly and can securely and warmly see with me in my imagination and feelings. Sipping at my tea, I see an alien spaceship in the sky, for a moment before it blows me the fuck out with a laser or canon.

Attached: 1529213186769.png (923x713, 16K)

Hypothermia in the middle of the woods during a blizzard. That seems like an okay way to go.

Walking home with my (not real) gf in the rain and both of us getting struck by lightning and dying.

Attached: 750.jpg (680x680, 76K)

I would love to be crushed between is a Jill's thighs

Attached: DDaYxxZVYAAfw_T.png (700x856, 374K)

Struck by a goddamn train

I want to be stabbed by the girl that i like, if it's with my favorite knife, it would be great.
I want to be killed by her, and only her, no other person will do.
If not, then i guess that a lightning would be cool too.

You wish. She would never do such thing. She is not a slut.

>artist name looks like Mephla
>no image search results, no "Mephla" artist on any of the sites I use, or even google in quotes
Why do they do this?

Deep down, we all know that we want to die in a zombie apocalypse. So let us not pretend otherwise.

Attached: thereisnohope.jpg (960x720, 87K)

Or maybe you could just fucking search the image in google and get the artist's name that way.
btw, the name is "Anephla".

I want to do something good enough for everyone to notice, and then I just kill myself to let them think that they didn't do nothing when I was alive and people could have reached to me to prevent it.
That or after a long live and having done something noteworthy, I just die in my sleep.

At Hardcore Techno rave all old dance to death.

Boyfriend and I both take guns and pull the trigger on each other while we're making out or something.

I honestly don't really care how I go. I'd just like to feel the warmth that everyone else feels one more time before I perish.

I don't want to die, not into the whole idea. Too mainstream anyway, probably filled with normies so I'd rather avoid it if possible and just focus more on anime.

go to sleep

some deity wipes me out of existence

I want to marry a girl when I'm 25. I want to take her on adventures when we are young. I want to buy a house for us. I want to fall asleep next to her at night. I want to have a baby with her. I want our life to slow down while we raise the kids. I want to see our kids graduate and go to college. I want to see them get great careers. I want to retire from my job and live a comfortable life with my wife. I want to take trips to the ocean with her, and to lakes where we can fish. I want my kids to come back home and visit us for the holidays. I want to babysit our grandkids while we enjoy raising someone so young and innocent. I want to be laying in bed with her one night and just stare in her eyes. I want to share one last kiss with her. I want to go to sleep next to her and peacefully die in my sleep.
I want it

Attached: B53A422F-E459-4A28-9DBB-DFED6E1B3F7D.jpg (1277x849, 163K)

During third impact and human instrumentality project, my crush appears and hugs me and I go splat, just like EoE. I really want an end of days EoE style.

Peacefully in my sleep at the age of 80 or something. Im not afraid of death but afraid of missing out on what happens in the future. You know what I mean? Like, when Im fifty theyre gonna have androids like 2b and feel like I cant do anything with it because Im too old or something.

Attached: 67F321F1-089C-41FE-AE0E-70670F068557.jpg (1368x2048, 291K)

Also, the one that appears before me and hugs me before I lose physical form is review brah

Either die in natural causes, or die protecting someone that I love by taking a bullet for them, while fighting the enemy till I die on their arms. At least I want to be useful to them and contributes to them even though I'm useless at life itself.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1534170903795.png (394x394, 342K)

I want to be suffocated in a girls ass

I want to go on a skyscraper, inject fentanyl then lean off the edge and blow my brains out while i'm falling

That's not exciting .

When.I'm good and ready, and not a moment sooner.

After uploading my consciousness to a computer at the age of 126, someone accidentally the server.

Die to the wounds after the final battle of an upcoming race war as the god emperor claims the earth's throne with crowds cheering all over the globe.

>anwer must relate to the death itself,
read the question buddy

at the age of 90 surrounded by the family i created knowing that i was loved

I want to die as I ejaculate into my oneitis while telling her I love her.

On top of a pile of bodies from going full berserk

I want to get hit by a car

Is that fucking a tomoko and neutral milk hotel crossover?

>id rather die for something than live for nothing
id like to die for what i believe in, for a cause
too bad i have no real purpose in life

>on the run, persecuted by many for my faith/prophecy
>hand my scriptures over to the small following I've gained
>tell them to leave and spread the word however they can, as far as they can
>they go
>the government/authorities finds me
>given one chance to renounce what I believe in
>refuse to do it
>executed in public
>become a martyr for my cause
>named as a saint later when the belief becomes big
I don't know if I'd have a family during any of this, but I'm guessing few would associate with me if there's a kill/capture order on my head, let alone want to bear my children.

For folk and fuhrer, wherever and however the fuhrer decides is best.

Attached: 1535379430473.jpg (736x541, 137K)

I want to go out like a bad ass it will go a little this

>>the year is 2091 be me aged 106
>>go to canada find a brown bear
>>kick bear in nuts
>>get ripped apart by bear
>> i am last seen with my fist down a bears throat

Attached: 1528786096445.jpg (1536x2048, 599K)

Something sudden, and when I fail something really cool. So that I am amazed even in my brief agany.

But really, I want it to be way-way-way down the line. At least a few hundred years.

Finding a girl, moving out of this shithole, having a family, 50ish, gets drunk, outside, robbers break into home, shoot both of them, wife congratulates me, pass out from stroke.

i really just want to legally kill some fag criminals before i go.

>pic related
>in a world championship match
>both ded

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

now is good

In the future when AI robowaifus are a thing, I die in the arms of my dying robowaifu after an intense battle against the female scourge. But we both are content, she because she is with me, and me because I'm dying in her arms,having brutally killed many females, and we both will be together forever