What is your CPH (cigarettes per hour)?

What is your CPH (cigarettes per hour)?

Attached: 1534563887340.jpg (2013x1368, 685K)

.6-.7. You OP?

Like 10 if I'm drinking and 1 a day otherwise

About 6. One every 10 minutes.

usually don't smoke more than one a day after work

If you live in Australia have fun with the tax increase on September 1st

Luckily I have my stash of chop chop

0.125 desu idk why u measure it by the hour

0.5 and I also time it exactly, so I will have one at 13:00 (NOT 12:59) and next at 15:00

Zero cigarettes per hour

about 6.. I smoke Amber Leaf as it has free papers with it. Whats that white ox stuff? how much does cost for 30grams? amber leaf is like GBP 12.20

Where do you buy it from user?
Australian here too

Been smoking for 6 years now and I regret it so fucking much. Starting was a huge mistake. It varies but right now I'm on about 0.5-1 per hour. I smoke less than I used to but stress can really increase it, as can boredom.

Been smoking about 3 weeks, one every 4 hours or so. Haven't had any for about a week tho

3 durries an hour. Nice taste in smokes user. White ox is patrician

finally a non-degenerate. smokers are fucking losers

Attached: 1516988197268.webm (476x476, 459K)

White ox is only in Australia I believe. It's cheap tobacco but over a dollar a gram because of our cucked laws

0. I unironically vape. I do enjoy an actual cigarette a lot more though, to be honest. It has a nice, longer, tranquil feeling, while vapor feels more like a shorter lasting but much larger boost in confidence.

I grow it myself. Inherited it from my dad.

How do you go about the curing process? I've tried it in jars before but got mold due to the winters and a little too much water.

why the fuck do people smoke

>Day 3 no nicotine.
I have tinnitus; can no longer smoke.

Attached: 1530459277890.jpg (278x320, 17K)

It opens up the circulation, invigorates the body and mind.

ay cuz if your aus fag dont buy no ciggies mate its too much dosh.
government cunts, taht mob put price up.

im looking at some Ecig on Ebay now

Attached: megumin+end.png (1500x1500, 377K)

oh fuck i have tinnitus too
do you still use headphones/earbuds? how loud is it

does nearly the exact opposite in the longterm

I bought a vape once. Broke the tank trying to open it so I could refill it. Fragile piece of shit. Never bought one again.

mummy quit gambling and owes me money, I will buy one online.
smoking is $40 for $20 smokes in australia

funny you mention that, last night i found a pack on the ground outside with 6 cigarettes left in it next to a tin of oriental cheese egg rolls with one package left in it, when i got home and opened the package i saw there were 6 flaky rolls inside. 6 cigarettes, 6 rolls, that's strange.. it must mean who left them on the ground comes from house number 66 of the street by where they were left. this would be the same beautiful blonde about a week ago i thought was stalking me for a good 5 minutes until we split ways the same place i found these objects on the ground. confirming my suspicions there are 4 white lines on the side of the cigarette pack like they were brushed on with white out then scratched a bit with nails (a clue its a girl) and GUESS WHAT house number 66 is the 4TH house from where the items were left for me to find. so ill have to see who lives in this house and if its a cute girl ill bring her flowers for her generosity, maybe she'll become my girlfriend.

no more cheap (hahahahhjah) darts, mate???

They never were cheap to begin with.

DUUH, start making durries by yourself using illegal tobacco to avoid tacation, for someone who deals with crocodiles bare hands it shouldnt be a problem, am i right MATE?

cheapciggies . com, the sitet aht looks outdated sells chop chop for cheap as drum blue rollies

Attached: 9Cloud.us_0004-Sample Dbe639Ba0F3A17Ae5Fa1425Df9C14Ac7.jpg (850x1178, 129K)

This makes me angry, stupid niggeress bully

kinda low i dont really smoke
1.2289843673188477042572018483925e-5

1 every 3 hours or so.
1 an hour if I'm drunk/getting drunk.

I thought it might be a UK product. Because of the packaging. It's exactly like the shit we have on our packets. brown unbranded with shit like "smoking makes you infertile" with a picture of a pregnant roastie on it. Thanks for answering.

lol what the fuck brand is that? should only be coughing up about $19-25 for 20 cigs.

pun intended

If youre still here, apologies to not have replied earlier.
It's quite loud, not particularly pleasant. Yeah, still use earplugs (not sure if that's an appropriate decision)

zero, just hit two months clean.

Literally a day doesn't go by without me missing it desperately, but I've gone too far to give up now

Lung capacity is way better and that's nice tho

I unironically bought a vaporizer and stopped smoking cold turkey thank god, the smell was really starting to agitate me I think I would've quit from that alone

Imagine to be this much of a retard to be smoking in 2018.
> b-but I want to be able to kill myself slowly and painfully while also wasting a fuckton of money and damaging the people near me as well as the environment!!!
> Well, a-at least I look cool (like a real gangsta) while I'm smoking, r-right?

Been trying to quit for a month now
Already smoked my first cigarette today

I smoke probably one an hour on average, maybe a little under.
just love going outside for a cig and taking a little stroll. and there's nothing comfier than sitting on the porch on a wet day with a cuppa and a smoke. I wish smoking wasn't so patrician.
benson and hedges classics btw boys

About 3 a day. I've started smoking a lot less since I switched to spirits.

literally zero reaction to geting that shit poured on her head
what the actual fuck
also fuck smokers

3 CPH
Averages around 27-34 a day.
No filter camels, marlboro, gold flake(indian brand, they're breddy good), anything goes.
What do you guys pay for cigarettes ?
Here in India, I pay around 5USD for a pack of 20 cigarettes.

0ph

this

Attached: 1503566914756s.webm (500x500, 1.85M)

People who get bullied regularly are reluctant to react to bullying as it might increase

That's why you just punch their fucking teeth in and be done with it, but parents and teachers are useless and perpetuate the "ignore it and it'll go away" bs.

notice how its always niggers. asian girl is pretty cute and i'd be considering white knighting the fuck out of her and destroying those nigresses but on the other hand she is probably a stuck up cunty westernised asian so fuck her

Not only do they push that "ignore it and it'll go away" bullshit, but they'll also chastise YOU when you fight back. Suspension, detention, whatever they want to throw at you. Plus, with niggers, they'll bring thirty nigger "friends" and jump you after school too and put you in the hospital if not outright kill you.

6 a day i think
A whole pack in 10 min if drinking tho

Attached: apu gun cig.png (656x654, 294K)

tahts because you dont want to quit

What's with blacks and that close-fisted slap? I see it every time they get in a fight. It's as strong a racial trait as Slavs with their squatting.

about 0.05 an hour

.05 or there abouts usually

Niggers don't actually know how to fight. Notice how they pretty much never fight 1 on 1? It's because they know, deep down, they're even bad at fighting.

>This is the kind of environment kids are supposed to "learn" and "grow" and "develop social skills" in.

School is a meme.

School is fine when there isn't forced desegregation.

2-3 unless I'm drunk or tweaking then I'm chainsmoking.
Shits a worse habit than booze, ~14$ a day up in smoke.

Okay tell me the truth. Are big tobacco shills real on Jow Forums, sarcastic trolls are going over my head or smokers just retarded?

Why not all three? Big tobacco has no reason not to passively shill here, sarcastic trolls are always a given, and smokers are definitely retarded if they are trying to justify/defend their terrible habit.

Definitely the last one but that doesn't mean the others can't also be true

Cigars all the way

Used to be 2-3 per day. Recently I increased it due to boredom and stress. 3-4 with my morning coffee, 3-4 with my afternoon coffee and a couple more after dinner. So around half a pack per day. That's like 50 euros per month. Fuck, I should quit.

This. Not to mention shitty teachers unknowingly indoctrinating vulnerable children. If I manage to find a trad wife (doubt.jpg) I would probably homeschool them. Focus on important topics like mathematics, literature, music etc. And I would put them in self defence classes (Muay Thai, Boxing, or BJJ). I would also take them to church every sunday for a strong spiritual foundation and also read to them every night. That is one big 'if', though.

lmaoing at all of you faggots here, have fun dying of cancer in the most painful way

Attached: pepe42.jpg (258x360, 24K)

lmaoing at (You), have fun living to the age of 90 where all of your friends, children, loved ones are all dead. Where you'll share the planet with the most faggy generations to ever live

Generations should be cooler when we're 90. Cultural shift and everything.

>worries about his kids being indoctrinated at school
>takes them to church

Usually three over the course of a day if it's a sober day
Close to 10 or so if I'm drinking

Attached: large.jpg (500x500, 56K)

recently got a vape to cut down a bit on cigs. Still smoke a pack a week.

1 - 2..
3 - 5 when drinking..

Le god isn't real! xp checkmeat jordan weinerson

You're literally incoherent

Like 4-5. I'm at like 2 and a half packs a day. Lung cancer, emphysema or COPD when?

.3 or so
used to be much more

>tfw no femanon smoker gf

Attached: 1530217658580-r9k.png (640x400, 11K)

you never know lad, that could happend

>he has friends, children, loved ones

gtfo normie smoker

Le god is real! Thanks for that promotion, god!

>0.00045677
I only smoke when I drink, which is every other weekend usually.

It's not going to happen. Good things don't happen to me.

i smoke a tobacco pipe. i live with my parents so i have to do it in secret

usually something like

>1x after waking up [do it outside taking dogs out]
>1x in bathroom right before taking shower [blow it in shower]

>3-5x after 11pm out window [parents go to sleep]

it sucks, but if i quit i would be miserable. also i love tobacco and don't even want to quit. cigarettes are trash but pipe [and cigar] smokers live longer on average than non-smokers. people forget that fact because a very small % of smokers don't smoke trash cigarettes

0. I'm a human being after all

School is a hellhole because people are.
L'enfer c'est les autres

the oldest man and woman smoked though?
pipe and cigar smokers live longer too

as long as you don't inhale you'll be good
also get some good tobacco, squadron leader is a great one