Therapist says I have to stop browsing "toxic" websites like Jow Forums

>therapist says I have to stop browsing "toxic" websites like Jow Forums

Attached: 1487630420753.gif (633x758, 15K)

>telling your therapist about Jow Forums

Attached: 1527095638805.jpg (900x810, 55K)

Redpill that son of a bitch

this tbqfwy fampaitachi

you fuckers told me for therapy to work i have to be honest

>trusting people on Jow Forums

Attached: 1532546482644.jpg (897x869, 40K)

You do. You also have to listen.

You have no idea how right he is, OP you retarded niggerfaggot

i literally only browse Jow Forums, /o/, /diy/, sometimes Jow Forums and i come here every blue moon because of boredom

why do i browse these boards? because they're actually fucking helpful
why the fuck do people browse boards that serve no purpose like /v/, /a/, Jow Forums (Jow Forums has especially gone to the shitter since the election redditor invasion) , Jow Forums, and so on? you're just wasting your time and inducing ADHD into yourself
stop, stop browsing shitty boards and go on quality boards

Attached: 400.jpg (400x400, 138K)

Is your therapist a raging liberal who thinks people kill themselves because of internet banter?

>hiding things from your therapist
>being embarrassed about your choice of social media

Jow Forums is full of toxicity but a strong person can deal with it without internalising it, I personally find it fascinating here and it enriches my perspective on the world.

>having no shame or self awareness
This sure will help him get along with people.

you should give your therapist something that is a actually toxic

This OP 100% Give her the D

blackpill him. fucking blackpill him. there is hate in my heart

>Jow Forums is full of toxicity but a strong person can deal with it without internalising it, I personally find it fascinating here and it enriches my perspective on the world.

Woah that's one of the gayest things I've ever read

>/o/
>not just 24/7 auto vs manual threads and pic related
>Jow Forums
>not just 24/7 distro wars, language wars, and arguing over which new phone is the best
Can't say anything about /diy/ or Jow Forums, though.

Attached: D3FECB80-74A3-4994-966D-8CB89EEA885E.jpg (2048x1901, 1.29M)

therapist is right

why?
how is 4chins worse from goybook or twitter?

>calling it "goybook"
that's why.
Honestly this site, especially this board, is toxic. If your therapist suggest you stay away from it, OP, then you really should.

>telling people about what you do during the day...

Attached: 1532566012511.jpg (269x350, 25K)

Because it is mostly anonymous and allows you to be your worst self without social repercussion

>your worst self
i like this my """worst""" self

it feels good to be bad but to build a life worth living you should try to be virtuous.

i don't want to come of as an edgy fag but why would i want to ?

To build a life worth living. I learned it at therapy. Basically "sins" (don't believe they're divine) such as sloth and wrath don't give you much of a foundation to build on. Practicing Patience and kindness and shit, virtues, build up a foundation that makes functioning as a person easier. If you don't build up a work ethic then work will be painful to you and you won't be able to reach your full potential. Being angry all the time burns bridges so you won't get as much outside help toward your success.