Going to greentext a few stories of weirdo's and freaks I have gotten to know throughout my life...

Going to greentext a few stories of weirdo's and freaks I have gotten to know throughout my life, I'll start with the strangest one who is also kind of a tard.

>be me
>14 or 15 year old autist in secondary school
>lacking fairly basic social skill at the time
>have that self identified nerd personality and think that all the popular kids must be assholes
>think that nerds are the secretly nice underdogs
>because of this retarded perception it doesnt occur to me that theres usually a good reason that especially unpopular and bullied kids are avoided
>so I make a new friend lets call him jeb
>jeb is a bit weird initially, chubby, curly hair and fairly tall
>to anyone with normal social skills its fairly clear he is somewhat retarded
>we're both into pokemon cards so we get along for a while
>once he stole one of my cards and showed it off to me claiming that it was his
>told him that was bullshit he stuck to his story but gave it back anyways
>another time although I didnt witness this he took a kitten into school in his backpack seems like rumors but its later confirmed by teachers I overhear
>later learn that he has around 16 cats
>jeb says he and his mom breed the cats
>somehow I one day end up going to jebs house I thought we were good friends since I hadnt really had any before
>my mum drives me there its in a nasty neighbourhood the town next to mine
>the whole place smells like shit
>dont know why my mum didnt take me back home as soon as she saw this grotesque house
>end up staying at this fat tards house I think just until dinner or so
>theres mess everywhere nothing too disgusting, standard stuff dirty dishes, clothes and uncleaned floors
>none of his 16 cats are anywhere to be seen (I realised more recently that "breeding" cats probably just meant they didnt spay one and it got pregnant a bunch)

cont

Attached: pepsi.jpg (600x800, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wMLrZf0wGk8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

keep going nigger

>he tells me at some point that the mother ate a bunch of the kittens at some point because he petted them
>we were going to play video games but he has none and his pc looks old
>his room smells like shit worse than the rest of the house
>soon I realise the smell is coming from somewhere
>its his cupboard
>I open it and the smell got worse
>cant remember if I asked him about if but if I did he didnt say much
>theres a pile of clothes or something the smell is clearly coming from
>I never checked under it but the smell was unbearable I think there was probably shit under there either his or the cats but there are no cats to be seen
>maybe a dead kitten who knows
>I think we just sat around bored I remember at some point he started to fight me getting me in a headlock
>dont think it went further than that but I dont remember these things in much detail
>leave after dinner go back to school after the weekend and avoid the guy like the plague
>some time after we were no longer friends and I dont think people realised we were to begin with
>in PE class with him
>he comes out of the changing room late because he didnt want to leave his pokemon cards alone
>we're the only two people in this school who care about that shit but he thinks theyll be stolen
>as he walks in everyone is sat down waiting and they all start laughing
>theres a bulge like he shit in his shorts but I know its just the pokemon cards in his weird little wallet
>teacher tells him to go put the cards in his bag
>he takes the cards out of his shorts
>lo and behold a little shit nugget comes out with them and falls on the floor
>teacher tells him to get out and everyone else is laughing or disgusted

That's all I have on jeb I heard he went full neckbeard but was expelled before that happened, my mum has also told me she regrets leaving me at his house and we should have gone home when we saw the place.

see you again on page 10 loser :)

nothing matches jeb but the second weirdo I knew was simon

>simons a strange kid
>dont know how we met but we both loved the dragonology books
>weird books with good illustrations but his obsession goes a bit further than mine did
>simon is obsessed with other occult things like spells and wizards from the spinoff wizardology books
>over time it becomes clear that simon either belives that he can cast spells or thinks that he can impress people by saying he can
>over time he becomes far more delusional
>thinks that a dragon visits his back garden
>thinks he can make working potions
>the potions are clearly glitter, food colouring and other crap thrown in a bottle with a cork on top
>he never drinks one of his potions "saving them for an emergency" or some bullshit
>I think once he claimed to have cursed me as we stopped getting along

after we stopped being friends he started smoking weed and eventually harder drugs throughout the school he is known as the nerdy druggie who believes in dragons

dunno where he is now probably still at home smoking pot but I think his family already disliked him so maybe homeless or some shit

Attached: youcantoucan.png (195x277, 122K)

>little shit nugget comes out

Attached: 1499476897018.jpg (307x386, 41K)

>i bullied a retarded kid
Good job, retard

Attached: 1535283770209.jpg (488x463, 22K)

at what point did I bully anyone?

Op what the fuck was even going on in your life to warrant this happening?

Attached: 1535467014745.jpg (347x384, 13K)

You went to school with the governor of Florida?

Cute, have a (you)

I was socially retarded at the time think chris chan when he won the pokemon card tournament

basically I kept being friends with mentally ill retards because I was so desperate for company

I've got one more story if anyone is interested I will post it in a bit

Attached: (you).gif (480x336, 867K)

Keep posting OP, it helps me appreciate how great my friends are.

Post more, it's hard to find quality greentext in this normalfag infested shithole nowadays

huuuurrrrrr To Noriommmmieee
>youtube.com/watch?v=wMLrZf0wGk8

Attached: 6969696969696969699696969die.jpg (223x250, 10K)

okay since so many of you wanted more I have one more story and then maybe I'll tell you guys the story of how I went on a date with a guy who turned out to think that pedophillia is a okay

>be me
>in college now studying animal care
>level 1 is tards level 3 is academically smart but lazy people
>I'm level 2 with some normal people and the rest are stoners, stacys and chads who brag about how much they were drinking that weekend
>find a group of fairly normal friends
>theres one girl amongst us all who seems a tad unusual lets call her trisha
>trisha is older than most maybe late 20s and she's a mum
>trisha notices my autism as soon as I meet her and talks about it
>trisha is autistic too
>wouldnt know it she seems normie at first
>however by in an afternoon maybe only 3 or so days into the course I walk to a classroom and start hearing shouting
>its trisha and the chads and stacys they're all yelling at the other class of level 2 students
>wtf is going on
>there is nothing of substance being said whatsoever
>not even a clear context for the argument
>trisha is saying things like "I'm shouting because she's my friend and I stick by my friends" but she didnt know anyone at the start of the course
>the whole thing seems to be driven by trishas combination of protective instincts and autism
>shouting match over nothing happens
>come in the next day ask normie friends what it was all about
>the whole argument was started over a pen from a girl who wasnt involved in the shouting match and didnt care about her cheap pen
>mfw

Attached: BERT.jpg (187x250, 4K)

kek I knew an emo/goth kid back in high school who used to think he was a necromancer or some shit, casting spells, hanging out in graveyards.

got one more story from the animal care course

>few months into the course now
>normie friends are chill and I'm less socially retarded now so I can actually keep these friends
>times are good
>but I have one odd friend lets call him dan
>dan seems normal at first but at random will start being quite annoying
>after a while dan escalates his aggravating behaviours
>dan is now behaving quite odd he will start to really annoy myself and my friends until he walks off acting like we've done something horrible to him
>I'm especially passive to the whole thing trying to prevent people talking shit about him
>dan senses weakness in this
>dan starts to take particular offence to anything I say or do regardless of what it was and I never so much as made a mean joke about him
>one day dan is giving me particularly angry looks before class
>go sit in class with normie friends and dan start joking with normies before teacher walks in
>dan is getting mad at me but I havent said anything to him
>"you're just sat here insulting me"
>normie friends and I just look confused
>he's not talking to normies he's only looking at me
>I try to tell him I didnt say anything about him but being presented with reality only angers him further
>"you're being fucking horrid to me you sanctimonious cunt"
>teacher is pissed
>starts walking to my table
>think she's going to throw me out of the class
>she points at dan instead and tells him to get out
>dan walks out looking like he thinks he's some kind of hero for standing up to a guy who dindo nuffin
>after this day dans behaviour develops a clear pattern
>he makes friends with a group
>he annoys them until they tell him to fuck off and if that doesnt work he starts shouting at them
>moves onto the next group

eventually even the stacies and chads the used him for cigs and weed cant stand him and he walks around college with his head held high like he's tough shit but it looks ridiculous because he's chubby and short, built like labrador puppy

Attached: toucant.png (455x535, 402K)

Indeed more greentext pleasee

>a guy who turned out to think that pedophillia is a okay

he is correct, though

very unsettling that you'd say that

very unsettling that you're here rather than reddit

can someone photoshop that can into a monster energy can