Tell me it's okay to have no friends and no job

Tell me it's okay to have no friends and no job.
Tell me that posting here is a healthy substitute for human contact.
Please.

Attached: shitame.png (800x933, 1005K)

>Tell me that posting here is a healthy substitute for human contact.
It is OP, think about all the thots that could be having fun getitn STS's but are in here mocking us....

Considering the average quality of an average Jow Forums's thread, I, in all honesty, cannot say posting here is a healthy substitute for human contact.
If you wanna vent for a bit, though, I'm here to listen, OP

Attached: 1533768644503.jpg (853x720, 74K)

In all honesty dear user, I'm afraid it is not. It is better than nothing, but it is not a substitute. And like the other user already said, if you need to vent we are here to listen.

I'll be your friend OP desu

Attached: 1500249653081.gif (500x281, 494K)

I can tell you that, but that won't make it true. Besides, it's not the "healthiness" of contact, it's the quality - internet is just subpar to the real thing (or so I've been told)

>no friends
Probably not okay.
t. friendless for a decade
>no job
As long as you can get by, it's okay.
>healthy substitute for human contact
Probably not.

Its okay.
pic related. My friends.
>try to pass the time by smoking a little bit of weed if you can
>download project 64
>torrent sbk2 (rom sites are almost ll gone)
>enjoy it.

Attached: 324235346768908645324567832.jpg (1024x768, 544K)

>Tell me it's okay to have no friends and no job.
It's healthy, as long as you don't make those stuff important for your happyness, think religion or philosophy as something to rely on.
No, it's not substitute.
>Please.
I'm a hiki too, after a rougher patch and suicide tendencies I went to therapy and I'm learning new ways about how to overcome and/or accept my hikikomoriness, but I'm a lucky one, and I can stay at home without any social or economic issues bothering me.

Try to find and focus on what makes you happy and go for it.

Attached: wesley.jpg (900x1461, 929K)

how are you making a living without having a job? autismbux?

A trust fund, and married an older PHD and we're happy together understanding each other. We get to see each other a little bit daily, not over-doing it, but mostly I'm alone at my room doing hiki stuff.

Also, the house is actually mine, I don't like the neighborhood, because it's quite over-socialized and full of normie petite bourgeoisie snobs that try to integrate me into their sick gated community, I just told them to leave me alone and don't bother me with their petty shit.

Attached: 15_0012.jpg (320x240, 27K)

Its not ok and you should feel bad about it you summer normie pice of sub-human garbage losser.

no bully pls organdonnor

sounds like you aren't doing too bad, then. i used to live off an inheritance/trust but it kept dwindling over time. not sure how i'd make it work if i ever had to go back.

It's not okay to not have either of those things mentioned. This site in particular is the worst alternative to human contact. I'd be lying if I said this site didn't make me into a jaded outcast. At some point you're gonna have to grow up and face reality and make an effort to have friends and a social life. I start my new job tomorrow so I'm hoping things go well from there. You can do it too, OP.

GTFO of my board summer fag, better yet unplug your internet connection, even plebits reply better then you.

No, find some other outlet for human contact. This site is a cesspool of aids and faggotry. Go join a bookclub or some shit.

KYS, you are a waste of space and resources.

Yup, and you being self aware about it is a good sign

go play magic the gathering
lots of homo's thirsting for human skin go play that

What are you doing nowadays?
Do you have a job?

Op you ever hear about the dunning kruger effect? The fact that you can recognize theres something with your life probably means you can change it desu

Attached: 0669ECEE-8015-4FE1-A996-1B7C945A8D20.jpg (251x201, 8K)

You should probably look into originally killing yourself.