What are some comfy single player games to play anons?

what are some comfy single player games to play anons?

Attached: 1535422839638.jpg (450x450, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wl.widelands.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Dark Spire is maximum comfy. It's a really hard game but it's great.

Attached: darkspire.png (410x410, 207K)

I really liked Shovel Knight and Stardew Valley

Alice and A:MR by American McGee are nice. Atmosphere and music are key points in these games

I play OSRS as a single player game
private off
UIM btw

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,101010_01c5ca27c6.u1.jpg (750x1000, 19K)

Vampire masquerade bloodlines is a classic. Fun fact:
It would've been the first ever game to use source engine, but sadly gabe said no

>C418 - Sweden plays

Attached: 491177FB-CD4B-4A68-9238-8AB4234F91F7.jpg (1280x670, 255K)

Heroes III is comfy as fuck, the entire series is.

The OSRS community is so terrible it's better to play as a "single player". I miss the days when people would just hang out in front of Lumbridge castle and weren't so concerned with what's efficient.

Attached: herosiii.jpg (640x775, 161K)

the original dark souls 1 in offline mode

why offline? because hackers

Heroes 3 is broken with all that diplomacy and necro amulets = power liches combo sorta thing. If you cheat it right, you win it tight. Easy. I'd prefer a fifth installment. It's more stable, balanced and not that outdated

Me and my hand

Osrs is the shit bro
>a zerk rn going for barrows gloves

Prison Architect, pretty cool to run your own concentration camp. Disclaimer: concentration camps IRL are pretty bad and no beuno.

>no ones posted the true Cyberpunk vidyakino
VA-11 Hall-A is the comfiest game I ever played. Makes for a great night time ritual.

Attached: B7A1DF6C-0580-47E6-8505-DD7F53C49495.gif (1024x576, 490K)

columbine massacre RPG

Skyrim

and

Skyrim Special Edition

also

Skyrim VR

Attached: 1501958758812.png (423x588, 203K)

Dwarf Fortress desu. It's the ultimate robot game.

Attached: dwarf_fortress.jpg (1760x906, 215K)

My nigga I was going to suggest that. I love the night time music the most desu.

DEADBOLT. 2D necromantic stealth shooter. relatively easy to beat, very hard to earn all achievements

Attached: deadbolt.jpg (1920x1080, 128K)

Soulsborne and minecraft.

morrowind
bully
oblivion
fallout 2 or new vegas
silent hill 3
VTM Bloodlines
the witcher games

Euro/American Truck Simulator 2
it's the epitome of comfy for me and I don't even give a shit about trucks or cars
just put on some music, get one of them long ass one hour hauls and chill the fuck out while cruising through Europe
the multiplayer mod for ETS2 is pretty solid too if you avoid the regular 3k server, underage turks will ruin it for you

Just get HotA

>comfy
and that game is basically
>be around 2 hours learning the basics
>text-based but unironically the most realistic game of all time
>"remember, losing is fun!"

Attached: e16.gif (640x622, 232K)

The Ace Attorney trilogy. And also Bully: Scholarship Edition. Makes me feel nostalgic about school, even though I'm still in school.

Comfy is a relative term. I thought Dead Space was pretty comfy too.

Attached: johann-corgie-dex-space-300dpi-rvb.jpg (849x1200, 423K)

Cod:World at war

Ragnarok Online is practically single-player now.

Grand Strategy
Who /gsg/ here

Mining or scouting in Elite Dangerous is comfy as fuck.

You might like Epic Tavern, if they do not make an early access mess up.

Depends what stuff you're into. This is some of the stuff I'm playing at the moment;

>Euro Truck Sim 2
Long journeys across Europe making deliveries while listening to the radio. It's very comfy.

>DCS
I enjoy making missions where I have a zone that a target can appear in anywhere within that zone. From there the flight to the target, finding it and attacking it, and then returning home are very relaxing.

Rimworld just recieved an update. It's basically finished now.

Stardew valley until youve seen everything the game has to offer. 53 hours in and the game ran out of steam for me

>Who /gsg/ here
sure am, famalam
vicky 2 and ck2 are peak comfy

Attached: 1521369193828.jpg (1392x1600, 551K)

All I play is il2 and arma cuz I'm autistic

All they had to fix was the writing, voice acting and combat. Could've easily been a 9 instead of a 6. Bethesda can only make games for brainlets.

i've found Hotline miami to be quite comfy

Attached: 772D08F9153176035319EC0A4053E6562DA37A52[1].jpg (1400x791, 459K)

ill attest to that, fun as hell and great way to burn tons of time/feelings

fuck tornadoes

What dcs planes/helis? I have it I just always play il2 instead

>that
>Cyberpunk
nice try fag

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (600x400, 54K)

wl.widelands.org/
it's like settlers 2
very relaxing

It depends. Is difficulty "comfy" for you? Take up a bullet hell or something. Otherwise try Kirby or something like that. Maybe Paper Mario or EarthBound? You could try a game from your childhood too.

Choice of robots. Text-based, deeply ramified game (interactive novel?). It is replayable for the different climax chapters, where things get really insteresting.

You can try Rabi-Ribi if you can get past the character designs, dialogue, and railroading at the prologue.

Check out factorio
Its very comfy

Assassin's Creed Origins Discovery Tour Mode is mega comfy. You can just explore Ancient Egypt at your own pace without combat and role play loads of types of characters

I'm shocked no one has mentioned any of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R games, shit's as comfy as it gets.

Attached: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.jpg (1280x720, 39K)

>if you can get past the character designs
What's wrong with the character designs? They're one of the biggest draws

Attached: Miru.png (807x1079, 599K)

But don't be a bitch and play Necropolis
(Play with high level magic)

It is more fun offline anyway, except smough and ornstein are aggravating on the first time around for noobs

That was the least comfy thing I've ever played.

The setup for her fight was brilliant. The pre-DLC True Final Boss is perhaps one of the best final bosses I've seen.

Maybe but not really sure, GTA V, IV, III, SA, and Red dead Redemption If you can control the cravings to start a massacre and you dedicate yourself to explore the maps, these games are quite comfy,

From the N64 Paper Mario, Ocarina of Time, Bomberman Hero, Harvest Moon,

From the PS1 Tony Hawk PS 1,2 y 3, may favorite was the 2. Bugs Bunny: Lost in Time, and Bugs Bunny and Taz: Time Busters, Buzz Lightyear of Star Command, C-12: Final Resistance, Driver and Driver 2, Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver, Need for Speed: High Stakes

I really do not know if they can be considered comfy games, but maybe the memory of arriving after school, turning on the television and after the cartoon block that I liked on Cartoon Network to be able to play until bedtime or dinner is what in my mind makes them comfy games

Attached: n64.jpg (970x548, 42K)

Easy mode my friend, and stick close to Zaton or Yanov station and enjoy the ambiance.

hyper light drifter is a hella comfy game

Attached: HLD_Screenshot_01_rise_1080.png (1920x1080, 137K)

The witness is a puzzle game where you are alone on this beatiful island and at times I found it super comfy
from the scenery and subtle story it tells

Oxenfree another great one if you are into storyrich stuff.

a dating sim if u dont get all emotional that it will never happen to u

Any open world game really. Anno 1503 and 1404 are great, too. 1503 being a bit more difficult than 1404. Can't wait for 1800 coming out this year

Attached: q6mjlp0fccc01.jpg (5120x2880, 802K)