Stop hating on NEET people

we're not delusional, we're not mentally ill, we're actually perfectly capable. and we're just people. people who can be great, people who can make mistakes, people who want love and affection, people who have hobbies, interests.

we are not your punching bag. we are not the outlet for your angst. you need to take some healthier steps in your life, particularly in the way you treat people.

look, I get it. we all have angst. we're human. the desire to pick on others, to degrade others and humiliate others is sometimes innate, when life feels unfair, when you need some way of getting your feelings out. bullying is widespread.

and humans may perform arbitrary behavior. so your identity might swirl down the toilet of misogyny, transphobia, racism, etc. that cna be see in the cesspit of Jow Forums threads that can be found here.

maybe you post in reply to this. maybe you flap your miserable bat wings a little bit in response to being called out. and maybe, yes, maybe, I am bullying you.

but for me, this is justice, this is righteous. treat NEET people with respect. I'm tired of seeing hate around here. life is an amazing thing, we need to appreciate what we have!

there's so many interesting things in life that don't involve spurting angst out online. here, watch this video.

youtu.be/59606pMuC90

fascinating! let's all stay inspired!

Attached: 1528731466113.jpg (436x395, 26K)

>we're not mentally ill
a lot of NEETs are tho

Also, basically I'll stop shitting on NEETs when they stop making wagie ragie threads. Talk shit, get hit my dude.

>I'll stop shitting on NEETs when they stop making wagie ragie threads. Talk shit, get hit my dude.

ragie roast threads haven't been a thing since early 2016, we've turned over a new leaf, wagie we are nice NEETs now.

I am a NEET who is active in the incel community and I never post the wagie meme or mock wagies simply because I know that my NEETdom is entirely due to my parents being nice and the fact that I live in a country with a generous welfare system. Many people want to be NEET but can't due to those factors.

Lets face it though, no one actually wants to work.

>we're not mentally ill

Attached: AfC79o9.jpg (600x315, 16K)

im loving this new meme format

>tfw contractor wagie
>work from home, set my own hours
>post in wagie ragie threads anyway

Attached: download.jpg (211x239, 17K)

>we're not mentally ill!
>refuses to get a job or any education, spends all day inside his house, doesn't put any effort to make real friends, doesn't try to improve their own life
>spends what little time he has left in this world selfishly living off his parents back and only caring for his own personal gain, is unhappy with himself but doesn't improve
I would hope that society finds a way to weed you filth out but you'll do it of your own accord anyway

Actually, I ENVY you NEETs immensely.

Attached: f16bd16f1ae13b7269e777b36d86b56f.jpg (955x1267, 187K)

This, I wish I could endure the shame and my parents had enough money to keep me in my house for the rest of my life

thats so nice:3 I'll eat a hoagie sandwich on your behalf tonight while i play some tf2!

Attached: tee hee, wagie.png (263x229, 75K)

There is no shame. It's just random people on the internet judging you. These same people would judge you for wearing a backpack. I accept I will be judged no matter what I do so I just don't care.

Only retards and 12-year-olds wear backpacks. Grow up.

You don't feel shame for not doing anything with your life and living off your parents? I mean, at least I would and that's why I don't see myself becoming a NEET even if it sounds great

>t.suitcuck

It's to store things in a comfy way. I can wear whatever I want normalfag.

>Talk shit, get hit my dude.
Do I sense wagie getting a little ragie?

Attached: 13060FEB-8C0F-4F5E-BFFE-5707CE15F5B9.jpg (499x499, 52K)

No. I don't think there's such a thing as wasting this time in this era. It's better to avoid society than be a part of it at this point.

I don't wear those. If I had to wake up and wear a suit, I'd want to kill myself.

I'm glad you can wear whatever you want - it makes it easier to identify retards like you. Don't tell me you're bald too.

think about me when you cry yourself to sleep again over being a worthless loser

i was talking about a suitcase retard

its not a normalfag lol its an autist baiting you. He told people you should take a briefcase with you instead of a backpack. Imagine actually using a briefcase

>do thing to a person that person does not like
>"wow he does not like this!"

I just keep a phone and debit card in one pocket, and one key in another pocket. If don't wear suits, I certainly don't use suitcases. I forgot suitcases even existed for a moment there.

But anyway, keep wearing a backpack like an overgrown downie. Makes it easy for everyone to throw your resume in the trash and treat you like the third class citizen you are. LOL. Backpacks. Christ.

Briefcases are for suit and tie business jobs, lawyers, and suicide bombers. Not anything casual for sure lmao

>It's better to avoid society than be a part of it at this point.

well said
why so serious? Are you bitter that chad shoved his cock down your fucking throat?

Attached: 2grlo5.jpg (307x397, 29K)

No one in this thread suggested briefcases

Some of us have a lot more to carry normalfag. Some of us want to keep snacks, drinks, and entertainment with us when we go out.

Piece of shit NEETs.

Go take a shower you fucking worthless loser. Fuck right off with your Detroit: Become Human post. Worthless

Imagine that. I call you an overgrown retard and you answer by emphasizing to me that it's important for you to keep snacks on you.

Thanks for proving me right. Don't worry about the entertainment part - just find something shiny to look at outside. Imbecile. LOL.

>Are you bitter that chad shoved his cock down your fucking throat?
>brings dick sucking up out of nowhere
sounds like projecting to me buddy

>Briefcases are for suit and tie business jobs, lawyers, and suicide bombers.

Not even that.

No one who uses a laptop in their work uses a "briefcase" any more. They either use a messenger-style laptop bag, or a backpack with a laptop compartment.

Chicks are more likely to go messenger-bag-style laptop bag; brahs are more likely to go with the backpack style. Boomers over 55 use a briefcase because they're lucky if they know how to turn a laptop fucking on.

Stupid. Fucking NEETs.

Worthless pieces of garbage.

thats the point. He wants you to look like an idiot irl so he can get a laugh out of your misery. The suicide bomber thing is actually a good point, these days you might even get swatted because some scared retard might think you're a suicide bomber because who the fuck actually carries a fucking briefcase lmao.
the same autist was suggesting briefcases in another thread

Your existence is not important enough to warrant that post. Relax. People think you're leeches but you don't care about society so why write all of that.

If you feel like a failure, coping with it won't help, you'll be 40 and realize you just wasted your life rationalizing your mistakes.

I'm happy to live and let live with NEETs who sponge off of their parents.

It's the NEETbux NEETs I have a problem with, because they're fucking parasites and thieves. ESPECIALLY the ones who are using some utter bullshit psych dodge to get on NEETbux - NoLegs user again gets a pass, but ImaScaredToGoOutside user is a fucking piece of shit who deserves to starve in the gutter until he gets his shit together.

But I don't think it's a mistake. I succeeded in avoiding everything I don't like about society. I wasn't directionless. I was directly running from the parts of society I didn't like.

>the same autist was suggesting briefcases in another thread
Wat

I don't know what thread you're talking about. I just saw a post about normies chiding robots about wearing backpacks and how it's something a misstep on the part of us to do so. And I said, hey, you're retarded if you wear a backpack. Keep your shit in your pocket.

Then I saw some childish retard who required snacks (lmao) and used them as an excuse to use a backpack and responded accordingly: And no, briefcases and suitcases aren't acceptable either, dorks. Just stop being stupid.

>you feel like a failure, coping with it won't help, you'll be 40 and realize you just wasted your life rationalizing your mistakes.
This. The "smug" facade NEETs put up is just an ego defense and rationalization of the shitty situation they're in. They can't accept having failed in life in every way so they rationalize it so that they WANTED to fail all along. Classic case of sour grapes.

I'm the one who said he needed snacks. If you don't keep snacks you end up spending lots of money. My pockets can't hold all the stuff I bring with me like books or folders or blankets or bathing suits or anything I need for the day.

If my goal was to avoid things how have I failed? I succeeded in avoiding all the things I didn't like. I failed in the eyes of society, not the eyes of myself. Have you really failed at a race if you didn't enter it? No.

>If you don't keep snacks you end up spending lots of money
No discipline. Thanks for proving you're an overgrown retarded manchild.

>no u

can you believe this fucking normie? That didn't happen to me but much worse has and i'm still standing and more dangerous than ever, you are just a bad joke, an insecure asshole who copes by making fun of gamers, even worse than chad.

Attached: dacbf2a9964959f6eb975aca593b367d.jpg (1440x900, 437K)

>Keep your shit in your pocket.

t. doesn't have a fucking job

KEEP YOUR SHIT IN YOUR POCKET? Are you fucking kidding me? I keep my fucking phone in my pocket.

Where does your laptop go? Security lanyard? Contact lens shit? Fucking printable PowerPoint handouts some asshole at your afternoon meeting across town forces you to take even though it's 2018? Expense report receipts? Your OTHER, burner phone, if you have a work-issued phone where all texts are public records? Phone charger cord? Phone charger plug? Earbuds?

>That all goes in my pocket dude

Yeah OK you fucking shiftless NEET

Make the world a better place if you insist I have to join it. You don't get to make the world worse and then tell me I have to like it.

>No discipline. Thanks for proving you're an overgrown retarded manchild.

It sounds to me more like he is thrifty and plans ahead.

Lemme guess: you have an office job at a place with a kitchenette that includes a fridge and microwave, but you buy overpriced shit for lunch every day instead of bringing a lunch?

>HURR DURR THINKING AHEAD ABOUT HOW YOU MIGHT WANT TO EAT DURING YOUR EIGHT HOUR DAY MAKES YOU AN UNDISCIPLINED RETARD

OK. I bet you just pick your lunch up off the floor at McDonald's when the other fry cook next to you drops something.

Fuck off. A childish solution is better than your meme advice of "Just get more discipline son. Pull up those bootstraps."

I guarantee I make more than you. Let me know if you want proof of a cheque of $60,000 I made out to a business as a loan.

>Where does your laptop go?
Why would I need one?
>Security lanyard?
Why would I need one?
>Contact lens shit?
I don't rot in front of a computer for 18 hours a day like you. My sight is fine.
>Fucking printable PowerPoint handouts some asshole at your afternoon meeting across town forces you to take even though it's 2018?
Tell him to send it online and that you're refusing paper versions.
>Expense report receipts?
Pocket.
>Your OTHER, burner phone, if you have a work-issued phone where all texts are public records?
Pocket.
>Phone charger cord?
Charge before leaving the house.
>Phone charger plug?
Charge before leaving the house.
>Earbuds?
Manchild. I bet you wear a backpack too. Earbuds? LOL.

Attached: not a neet youre still dumb.jpg (1202x622, 189K)

Heh only 60,000$?
I'm a NEET because my dad's a billionaire.

Even if you weren't bullshitting, it would be hilarious to be responding to someone whose dad is smart enough to be a billionaire but too stupid to raise a son not to wear a backpack like a retard (or defending someone who does it).

I guarantee you that you do not.

I'm pretty confident that compared to me, you're a fucking nigger.

Just on the basis of the fact that you apparently haven't regularly worked in a major American city at any point in the last decade. If you had, you would know that laptop backpacks are ubiquitous. The only reason NOT to carry one is if you think it won't "look cool", and you're more worried about looking cool than the possibility of being unprepared.

Maybe in whatever shitstain Canadian fucking Sault Ste Marie outhouse you live and work in, you can manage just fine without EVER CARRYING AN OBJECT (probably because you drive your life around with you in a rusty Dodge pickup truck, which you can park anywhere you go BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING CANADA) but in the real world where non-Caniggers live it doesn't work like that.

>I guarantee you that you do not.
>I'm pretty confident that compared to me, you're a fucking nigger.
Okay, so post your bank transactions. I posted mine.
>Just on the basis of the fact that you apparently haven't regularly worked in a major American city at any point in the last decade. If you had, you would know that laptop backpacks are ubiquitous. The only reason NOT to carry one is if you think it won't "look cool", and you're more worried about looking cool than the possibility of being unprepared.
Why do you need a laptop on you, dork?
>Maybe in whatever shitstain Canadian fucking Sault Ste Marie outhouse you live and work in, you can manage just fine without EVER CARRYING AN OBJECT (probably because you drive your life around with you in a rusty Dodge pickup truck, which you can park anywhere you go BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING CANADA) but in the real world where non-Caniggers live it doesn't work like that.
I don't drive because I'm very smart at managing money and I hate things that depreciate. I get around just fine by public transportation. All I take is a cellphone, a card and a key, like I described earlier.

I'll wait on your bank account transactions/for you to prove you make more than I do. Silly manchild in a fucking BACKPACK. LMFAO

I have to same-fag my own post because I just suddenly realized:

WE HAVE A MOTHERFUCKING ****CANADIAN**** trying to tell us what accessories make you "look like an adult".

A. Motherfucking. Canadian.

Are you shitting me? You have GOT to be shitting me.

Surely you're aware that anyone in the northern half of the United States, when they need a shorthand way of saying that someone looks unfashionable, dorky, and unsophisticated, they typically say

>Oh, he must have just driven down from [Insert name of nearest Canadian cow town here]

Fucking people in VERMONT and OHIO and FUCKING WISCONSIN see Canadians coming and shake their head at the acid-washed spectacle of it all.

That is some downie-on-steroids rage. Just post your bank account to prove you make more than I do (like you claimed) and justify wearing a backpack, manchild.

Stop walking around with all your possessions like a stupid hobo.

>you are just a bad joke, an insecure asshole who copes by making fun of others
funny because that is exactly what you're doing when you make fun of wagies. Projecting again.

>i don't need it so its stupid
now thats a manchild mentality

I directly said why it's stupid based on what he or you said was needed: Is there any other reason, and if so, what? Why does he need to walk around like a retard with a laptop everywhere again? Why couldn't he have the balls to say no to some paper formatted bullshit document?

Because he's a manchild, that's why. A manchild with a BACKPACK. LMFAO.

There's no way I'm posting even obscured bank account information on Jow Forums, dude.

BTW, your half-month of transactions here only has a little less than 12k in deposit activity. And all but one of the deposits is a round number.

Round-number deposits are almost always cash deposits. You could be in a low-margin, high-cash business like the restaurant trade, or some dreadful MLM scam, and easily produce deposits like that. Or you could be involved in some gypsy-ish hustle where you buy and sell cars at auction. Your 08/24/18 deposit is the one that looks most like net pay, and the fact that it falls on a Friday is also very suggestive.

In answer to your question regarding why I'd need a laptop on me, my answer would be that no useful or worthwhile work can be done on this fucking Earth without some kind of network connection. If your work is relationship-driven to such an extent that you never need *access to facts* (and no your fucking iPhone email or your elevator pitch slide deck doesn't count) you're a fucking gladhanding hack piece of shit, and you have no grounds telling anyone else how to appear "adult" or "professional".

you might not be mentally ill, but I am, "as I mentally ill person I speak for all other mentally ill neets"

Attached: 535536535.png (1376x631, 749K)

I'm from the northern United States and I have never said a single person insult someone by calling them a Canadian.

>you're a fucking gladhanding hack piece of shit, and you have no grounds telling anyone else how to appear "adult" or "professional".
"You're a NEET." - You (manchild)
"Here are my recent bank account transactions. I can also prove I'm so well off that I loaned $60,000 to another business." I (adult)
"Here's my excuse for not proving I'm better off and here's my rationalization for why you're not well off." You (pissed off and broke manchild in a BACKPACK, LMFAO)

gg

healthy planet? gtfo fucking normal fag, you're obviously not happy

Hey, clearly I was wrong to consider you a NEET. I'm happy to concede that. It's still possible that your August statement is a one-off from low-value round-number asset sales, but it would be pretty coincidental.

But you did inadvertently reveal that you are a Canadian. And Canadians do not get to give fashion advice. Ever.

And there are wide areas of economic activity where you could produce $10k - $20k in monthly transactions where you *also* would not gain the right to give advice on the use of men's accessories. Hell, you could be a fucking ROOFER. August in Ontario would be a good month to be a roofer.

Hell, they could have TD Bank in fucking Alberta for all I know. You could be a Calgary oil hand.

>Golly gee, you hoser. Why would I need a laptop, eh? I'm chasin that black gold!

>I'm from the northern United States and I have never said a single person insult someone by calling them a Canadian.

What state?

It certainly can't be any state less than a day's drive from Quebec.

You should try the Sweets from the Earth - s'mores flavoured cookies from there. Heavenly.

Robots are some sad pricks. First some backpack-wearing retard gets pissed off because he can't prove he makes more than I do and now someone pounces on me because I have a superior taste in stores. :(

Guess all you backpack-wearing dumbos are going to huddle up and corner me now. I should probably throw something shiny in the opposite direction.

You're wrong about a lot, backpack-wearing manchild.

I could post the month I brought in 60k and another in which I brought in 30 and you'd still make excuses. Just stop wearing backpacks and maybe you wouldn't be such an insecure balding loser.

You want love and that's ok but you aren't owed it and won't receive it if you act unlovable nor respect if you are not respectable. It's on you to change yourself, not the entire world to change for you. Until you discard your narrcasism and entitlment nothing will change.

>I could post the month I brought in 60k and another in which I brought in 30 and you'd still make excuses.

You're right. That would solve nothing.

If you can do your job, or engage in your trade, or conduct your entrepreneurial activity without access to a laptop at all times, I will never respect what you do and will never consider your advice to "carry everything in your pocket" anything worth listening to. I have to be honest - you could post video of you being a sky-diving Marine battlefield open heart surgeon and pirate ninja, and it wouldn't make any difference.

Oh, well that makes everything easier. Should've just admitted you're a manchild who won't change his hobo ways. Just remember I'm better than you at everything.

I wish I could be a NEET. But I can't. So it makes me angry when people on here make "wagie hate threads" and shit because after I finish uni that's gonna be me.

>Just remember I'm better than you at everything.

Yeah, OK, Roofer.

Do they have Amish people in Canada? Maybe you go to meetings with Amish people and count apples in a barn. By hand.

You're going to have to tell me specifically what you do, and not show me the bank statement from when you sold your pickup truck and an old China hutch, if you want me to believe that.

Maybe it's something that will totally make me respect you, and I just haven't thought of it yet. And you'll say it, and I'll be all like

>OH SHIT DUDE I DIDN'T THINKA THAT

>I'm tired of seeing hate around here.
Maybe if you fuckers didn't make 20 threads a day bragging about how good you have it for the sole purpose of making other people feel bad, then you wouldn't see so much hate.

>>tfw contractor wagie
>>work from home, set my own hours
This is indeed the life.

>ragie roast threads haven't been a thing since early 2016, we've turned over a new leaf, wagie we are nice NEETs now.
I literally saw two in the last 24 hours. They've tried to up their game by claiming to have sex lives, but the only thing that's getting blown is their credibility.

Since I'm not a manchild, I don't crave the respect of someone I humiliated in an internet argument. Meanwhile, I'm worth way more than you are, can prove incomes of 60k in one month, 30 in another and 12k in another and you're trying to... pretend I'm a roofer?

Low IQ retard. I'm a cost accountant. Stick your head in your backpack and keep it there.

PS, if you want to make up a story, make your dad a millionaire, not a billionaire. There's only 2208 billionaires in the world.

Neets are lazy leeches that dont do shit but drain resources of everyone around them for nothing but selfish gain. If you're a self suffent neet that's on thing, but neets that take free gibs from anyone government or family should be gassed.

so much hate...:( When will NEETs get their fair treatment?

Attached: sad NEET.jpg (429x429, 51K)

When they get jobs or be solely independent, and not take from gibs

Beyond the most basic compassion if even that people are treated as is warranted relative to their worth. NEETs are treated more than fairly. Everyone who doesn't have a serious disorder having their NEET bux cut off and getting tossed on the street is what fair treatment would look like.

I'm a wagie but I know NEETlife is superior. However, same cannot be said about NEETs. There are a disproportionate amount of faggot NEETs and yes, while their life of NEETdom certainly is superior to any form of wagecuckery, their personalities are just shit, so all they have going for them is the inherent superiority of NEETlife which chose them and not the other way around. useless people who have no other option besides NEETing it up act like they're hot shit, and that is fucking retarded. At least own it you fucking faggot, the gift of NEETdom is wasted on you otherwise

Neurotypicals shouldn't make the workplace so autism unfriendly if they want us not to be NEETs. Neurotypicals are the ones who made the rules that you have to pass as normal to keep a job. I can't be a professional actor 40 or more hours a week on top of a regular job.