5'10" is now considered so short that it is mocked

5'10" is now considered so short that it is mocked.

Attached: k20ft3dcz0j11.png (575x358, 50K)

5'10 is supposed to be average

Attached: 1521929101633[1].png (522x747, 210K)

no one gives one user

Something tells me that's a guy behind that. Still though, it's fucking painful when some 5' woman midget says she must have a guy over 6'.

Attached: 1534307122985.png (205x246, 8K)

cool, just stab them when they start mocking you.

Attached: 1jRlJjpI9E7jiA9CLK-ZR-vuPrMF6eUOGcJF1IyR5y8.jpg (900x675, 91K)

>Banterlicious
>Being this buttblasted.
Cmon guys.

By a literal who on twitter, twitter screen cap threads are the most cancerous thing on Jow Forums at the moment.

is there a reason every woman on this planet is absolute trash?

Feminism. It's doting father on a society-wide scale. Seriously, women have government funded groups for every aspect of their life yet a man is laughed at for not wanting his son mutilated at birth.

Attached: 1534605069034.jpg (125x104, 2K)

I actually hope she dies in a car crash

I think you're misinterpreting that. She's not saying 5'10 is short, she's saying it's average. But the idea is that short guys would say that 5'10 is *above* average, to make themselves look better.

>be me
>5 foot 7
>exist

Attached: 23888692-8E40-41B0-91AD-C7DD4053C331.jpg (750x553, 345K)

I'm glad you brought up the elephant in the room here. "Circumcision" is one of the most bizarre and fucked up things that our society forces on males before they can defend themselves. It's a brutal form of battery and mayhem.

Actually 5'9 is meant to be average.

Attached: 9BD059CA-C136-425F-B4A8-669DA95F536E.png (882x758, 17K)

The girl is saying that it's 'not tall' though, not that it's average

But her comment about "putting all their phones on the top shelf" is obviously a sly remark targeted at sub 6' men

5'7 is barely passable by today's standards, anything below and you will literally stay a virgin for the rest of your life

wait is she saying that she is taller than 5'10? because almost every woman who isnt model tier cries about being too tall at that height and feeling manly

> be me
> 5 foot 6
Shit

>329 retweets
>592 likes

You might aswell end it user

That's because people who are shorter than 5'10" say they are that height. I'm 5'6" and I look "5'10"" people in the eye all of the time.

Manlets should just move to socal. Over here literally everyone is sub 5'10

I think she's saying she's 5'10 and is complaining about short men calling her tall

dude for real
>meet moms new bf
>he asks how tall I am
>tell him 5'10
>he says me too!
>is clearly a good two inches shorter than me at least
I feel like tru manlets degrade 5'10 pretty hard

She's saying 5'10" men are short and she's mocking men at that height and lower. It has nothing to do with her own height.

I don't pretend to be taller than I am and it works for me. Whatever problems I have at 5'6" I'll have at 5'9".

i'm 6'1 but i tell people i'm 5'10" just to fuck with them. you'd be surprised how many retards fall for it.

Attached: 1535258229019.jpg (480x352, 28K)

I kinda know how she feels. I'm an average man of 6'0 tall, and I am astounded by how I'm surrounded by these pygmies. How could any man call themselves a man if they aren't at LEAST 5'11? Did they not drink enough milk or eat their veggies when they were kids?

Goddamn, the other day when I was shopping, I was walking around, minding my own business when, out of nowhere, I hear a faint, high pitched scream coming from below me. When I looked down, I realized that I had almost stepped on a tiny little gnome of only 5'9. I got down to my knees and tried to apologize, but he kept on screaming at me about how us "tall" people need to watch where we're going, although I could barely understand him because his voice was so high pitched and squeaky. I asked him to repeat the stuff I couldn't understand, and he just kept going off and off more unintelligibly. Finally, I asked him "I can't understand what you're saying, little guy! You gotta speak up!"

Then, he was silent. I had to squint to look at his face, but he suddenly went all red in the face and started bawling his eyes out. He suddenly started running away from me as fast as he could, which was probably only 2 mph. I wanted to slowly walk up to the tiny little dude and apologize, but I figured it wasn't worth the effort.

Any man under 5'11 should carry ladders or megaphones whenever they speak to people of average height like me. I should not have to crouch down and cup my hand to my ear every time I have to talk to a short person.

then how does she put the phone on the top shelf?

Why are you attempting to analyze it like that? She's mocking men who aren't "tall enough", the phone thing is just a "joke" and it has nothing to do with the underlying intention, which is"
"Ugly short men are dumb and their whining is annoying and I'm mocking them for their height lol girl power"

>tfw 5'5
I anger the roastie with my mere existence whenever I enter the bar

Attached: 1521770870218.gif (420x420, 713K)

I'm 5'8" and I see guys shorter than me all the time with gfs

5'6" Brothers Unite!
>apparently thats not original enough

Watch it there pal

Attached: jew.jpg (800x674, 71K)

Yeah but it's like how a 5 inch dick is average, if you count all the micropenises

Attached: 1534896903128.jpg (555x672, 43K)

You fools, I'm 6'1 and still a virgin. It doesn't matter how tall you are if your autism outweighs your chadism.

It's okay user. We might be invisible to the roastie radar but that doesn't mean we can't do something meaningful with our lives.

I don't know how my father managed to hit when he's only 5'4", It must of been a different time.

Same height here. My face gets compliments online, but I don't have the charisma to actually attract women in person. Besides being short, I'm too introverted and too quiet which probably creeps them out. I don't know how the hell I can change my personality. Every time I try, I fail. Feels like a waste of time and energy.

Just wish prostitution was legal so I could take out my frustration on a taller woman with huge tits. Then I'd be okay living alone with just my work and hobbies.

Attached: 1486180986499.jpg (508x524, 27K)

>meanwhile every girl reading/agreeing with this statement is 5'6 or less

really sails my boat

I'm sending this to congress. They need to know what they're doing to guys like us by keeping it illegal.

Just a tip, prostitution is legal in Nevada. Take a trip there every now and then and take out your frustration.

when people ask me I always say 5'11 even though Im 6'1

wow 3 reddit spacing normalfags in a row what are the chances

>ACKSHUALLY
It depends on the country you live in, and yes everything under 5'11" can be considered short where I live. Especially among young guys, who were born and grew up a while after the collapse of SU, and had the benefit of good nutrition.

Yup. 6'1 also. Not a virgin but haven't had sex in over 6 years due to my super-tism.

47827339 (You)
Why do you care about the format of a post so much?

Attached: 3.jpg (1280x1808, 568K)

I do this to annoy my shorter friends.

>6'4, some of my friends at around the 5'8 mark
>they say they're 5'10 - 5'11 if a girl asks
>at a party and hear them say the usual thing
>eventually my height gets asked (always does)
>say I'm 6'0
>they look at me, then to my friends all confused
>few hours later one of them comes up to me crying that I ruined their chance to get laid

checkmate

yeah me and a mate who is also 6'1 do it all the time.
When someone says they are 6'0 or sth I tell them thats weird because im 5'11 and then my friend says hes 5'11, it even says so on his passport (it doesnt)

It's instinct. I didn't even know I was doing it

My drivers license says I'm 188cm which is 6'1. But everywhere else I get measured I'm 196cm. So I can pull that out when people say I must be taller.

1.88 is literally 6'2

How do people under 6'2 not off themselves the moment they stop growing?

I HATE BEING BELOW AVERAGE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1497776671590.jpg (750x754, 80K)

Bitter lanklet virgins are out in force today.

That's a mighty fine assuming you're doing there, partner.

It's a proven fact that most male virgins are 6' or taller.

>1.88 is literally 6'2
ok

Attached: okie dokie artichokie.png (539x175, 4K)

i still don't know what my height is lmao

not sure if bait or retarded either way you need to die

Attached: you retard.png (543x66, 3K)

Pfew.... 5'11" here
I still have another one or two years time.

It's 6,16 feet, which is actually 6 feet and 2 inches, since it doesn't operate on a decimal scale.

google length is scuffed

cmon, at least use a better bait

It's not bait, dumb people exist.

I'm not a manlet so I don't have to round my height up. My license says I'm 6'1.

An oversight = being dumb?
I thought it was 6'1 too for a second

I admire your commitment to ignorance.

Yup, sorry. I'm sure you can still do well in life.

Doesn't matter. I'm not even 6'1, I'm 6'4". So when my license shows 186 and they pop it into Google that's what they see.

Read
I know I'm not 6'1, I'm 6'4" that's not the point I'm arguing. I just convince people I am easily to mess with manlets.

Damn, well I guess that makes your mother legally retarded since she had you.

>asspained enough to go straight to yo mamma jokes
I didn't know my approval meant so much to you. That's nice.

For what purpose?

6'7 user here, people can tell I'm autistic from my body language and one look into my eyes, it doesn't help at all with anything

>For what purpose?
It takes 5 seconds of my time and it usually messes with them for hours.

>6'4"
>women say I'm too tall
Stop making excuses, manlets.

Attached: 1535505031886.jpg (373x394, 14K)

Most manlets don't make excuses
Only incel manlets do

Yeah, but why? What do you gain out of it? I mean, I don't generally even care about people enough to mess with them.

This is accurate. A lot of 5'10 guys say they're 6' just because it's so close anyway and nobody can tell the difference.

Most of the women with these height standards are also quite a bit shorter, so they can't tell at all.

The joke isn't about your mom. It's making an implication that you're a mistake.

Just trying to keep the thread from dying senpai

source my dude?

origi

>why mess with normies
where do you think we are?

>being this insecure

I'm 5'7 and swipe tall girls all the time.

Just keep doing it until one is interested in you.

[Musashimaru] Give and Take (COMIC Megastore Alpha 2018-09)

Where I come from 6'3 is considered normal size, so yea get stretched out on a rack shorty

Would you have made that implication had I not pointed out your mental deficiencies?

Still not giving me a reason, huh?

Tall girls are easy mode since they're desperate. A grill I knew was 6'3 and she had a damn hard time dating, she'd take what she could get because the massive height put people off. Even guys that were her height were put off by it.

The only countries where being 6'+ is average is the Netherlands and the natives of the Dinaric Alps.

nigger it can be found with google, why the fuck are you enabling newfaggotry?

This. I have a female cousin who's like 6'4". Other women literally whisper "poor girl" when they see her.

I laughed
t. 5'11

most manlets are incel. legit never see short guys with girls

What a retarded lie. Most incels are tall. Never seen a short guy without a gf.

>5'10" is now considered
It has been like that for a while already.
t. 5'10'' who gets called short by friends occasionally

No its not m8, 6'0" is barley passable. But thanks for trying to make this 5'8" dude feel better.

Attached: images (13).jpg (232x218, 6K)

Why are you here instead of fucking bitches?

>6'4"
>want gf taller than me

Attached: 1533428550696.jpg (941x898, 76K)

I agree. 180 centimeters seems like an obvious cut off point.

>haha fuck short men. they're almost as bad as disgusting, regarded niggers and faggots

this is about the only appropriate response. i'm sure she wont be offended, since shes okay judging and mocking people based on characteristics out of their control

Shut the fuck up. Stop fucking baiting. I see these threads every single fucking day. So fucking what. People will mock others for the most superficial reasons. She might be taller than 5'10 so she makes fun of others. Who fucking cares.
You're one of the reasons this board is irredeemable trash now. kill yourself. Saged.

tldr shit bait lol